Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #44

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this was already posted but according to Zillow the home on Puma Path was listed for sale today.

19057 Puma Path, Poncha Springs, CO 81242 | MLS #4727659 | Zillow
BM isn’t known for wasting time is he?

Yet when it was time to speak to reporters or hunt for Suzanne, he said it was “too soon”.

I don’t know about you all, but if my husband was a missing person, I could never leave my home or place it for sale. It just wouldn’t happen. I would want to stay at the last place he was known to be and close to my heart. :(

He has a hunter's e-bike, doesn't he? It can carry an animal up to 300 pounds. Quickly, quietly, and if mostly on trail, very hard to track separate from all other bikes.

I've never read that BM had an e-bike, he apparently has a "trail bike" which is a wide-tired, high-ground-clearance sort of gas powered motor scooter, but they aren't known for "quiet". IMO

Ive been thinking about the bobcat again. If that machine was put on a trailer and taken away from the home to a different location to be used to help hide SM's body then I came to a sort of conclusion about it.

We know he could have hauled it anywhere but just like we saw with the Salida location, machines like that do make noise that can bring attention to it.

So I have been thinking that if he did use that machine for help in body disposal then it would have to be a place that he would feel very comfortable using that machine without too much worry that other people would think twice about it.

The Salida location could fit that bill because he would have other work there to do like the beach area work and maybe even some of the foundation work. So that Salida place is one option as we already know. We also know LE has not yet found anything there to help the case. It doesnt mean it wasnt that place. It just means nothing has been found there yet. Same goes for the Denver work site location because we know little about that work site.

If the Salida location was just used to go get the Bobcat or to get another piece of equipment then I have concluded that some "other location" would have to be a very feel-safe location to him. Im thinking along the lines of someone very close to him that may own some property and would let him come onto that property. It may have even had a gate where he could close the gate behind him once he entered the property. This other person may not have even realized what he was doing there because maybe he had used the machine there before to get extra dirt or extra rocks for his jobs.

Im not even sure another place like that exists for him but if he did have access to a friend or relative's place he could have driven right to it and worked there with the Bobcat with no fear of being disturbed by anyone because it would be private property.
JMO[/
DBM

<modsnip>

He is not wasting time, is he? He is not even pretending.
Just like our in house lawyers have speculated he has the right to sell the house because of the Indiana ruling. This really doesn’t seem right. But yeah, the law is the law, no matter what I feel.
IMO It couldn’t be more obvious the motive was financial.

Last edited by a moderator:
‘Thanks for your interest in this beautiful property. Oh by the way, just a heads up if you are planning to submit an offer to purchase. There is a high probability that the previous owner was murdered in the house here and that her body may be hidden somewhere on the property.’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NorthernMIguy