Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think the girls may not want to live there. We don't know what shape the house was left in after the searches were done. All the happy memories in that house have been shattered by the disappearance of their mom and the searches of the house.
BBM:

We don't know that there were many, if any, happy memories acquired in that house.

They've only lived in CO for a couple of years, and it sounds like SM was dx'd with a recurrence of her cancer soon after they moved there.

I agree with those who've expressed a dislike of the house itself.

Personally, I find both the decor and the drab color scheme extremely oppressive and inhospitable, with a completely masculine vibe.

I can't imagine SM being stuck there in that remote area with BM and feeling anything other than marginalized, and isolated.

That was never her dream home.

JMO.

Last edited:
I'm beginning to think he is absolutely sure Suzanne will never be found. His cockiness is overriding his intelligence.

Is this the point where LE arrests him?
I do believe you are correct. Somehow he figured out a way to bury her remains in a place so isolated and deep that she'll never be found.

My hope is that LE is watching every single cocky move BM makes and they are ready to arrest him. MOO

There are now interior pictures of the house appearing on the listing. Or are these from the old 2015 listing?

19057 Puma Path, Poncha Springs, CO 81242 - 3 beds/4 baths

19057 Puma Path, Poncha Springs, CO 81242 | MLS #4727659 | Zillow
What's the white box in #30? Also in that same picture - if you have beautiful countertops and stainless appliances in your kitchen. Why have a dirty trash (white spill on side) can sitting out? If you don't have the slide out or compactor, shouldn't it be stainless steel? That just stood out to me o_O

It's eerie to go on a house tour when you know there was just a murder in that house. A realtor friend took me on such a tour. The house was empty and spotless. It wasn't a bloody or gory crime scene, in fact there was no forensic evidence found in the house. The energy felt weird knowing all that we knew. And then, at one point, the front door suddenly flew open and banged against the wall. We screamed. It was windy outside but I remember my heart pounding. I couldn't have gone on a looksee alone, that's for sure.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member