Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^bbm

I'm confused about all the posts about BM dumpster diving. Is there a link that I've missed?

It was not until Aug 20, 2020 that approved MSM finally published the account of BM stopping at Poncha Market and the store manager gave the actual account by audio interview to Fox21 LS at link below. There's no mention of BM in the dumpster.

And a store manager at the Poncha Market described an encounter with Suzanne’s husband, a few days after Suzanne’s disappearance was publicized.

“Somebody knocked on the window and it was Barry Morphew,” Tiffany Butala said.

Butala is a store manager at the market and watched Barry on May 12th around 8 p.m. write the note on the back of a receipt.

“People don’t know the truth”: Suzanne Morphew’s husband breaks silence after three months | FOX21 News Colorado

The dumpster diving incident was discussed in the recent Nancy Grace show. In Post 88 there is a transcript.
CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #45

22:10
the thing that was so odd is he's in the
22:12
garbage and the first thing out of his
22:13
mouth is i'm looking for a blue helmet
22:16

I think it's important to note that the two Broomfield workers interviewed both talked about money. JP made it a point to tell LS that he was paid for traveling to Broomfield and not doing any work, and we were left wondering if MG was ever paid after she was reportedly approached by TN & GD who stated they did not want it to appear as if MG received hush money.

Since the crew reportedly traveled/commuted to Denver together, I'm curious if TN & GD approached JP at the same time as MG, and if this happened when they arrived first arrived Salida.
Interesting question, but I would guess not. I think MG, working so closely with BM, may have information on her phone, but JP, not so much. JMO

Who are these people who are not grossed out by a dead body? I have been in the presence of 3 bodies immediately following death (all natural deaths) and wanted nothing more than to get away from the bodies as quickly as possible. These were people I loved. I would make a horrible murderer... you would find my DNA everywhere via me vomiting nonstop. Am I just very weak stomached? I cannot imagine moving a dead body anywhere. Definitely not multiple times across multiple days... across multiple towns/states/etc... I have no desire to be able to understand these people, but I kinda do, KWIM??? My anxiety would never allow it either.

Hunters bring down an animal and immediately dress it. No vomiting there, trust me. But, I’m with you. Hanging out of the window being sick...

Absolutely. She was supposedly a long time employee of his, whatever that means. She left for a reason, and said she was scared of him.

They were fine up until that weekend, when she left for that wall job.

She has to have told CBI incriminating information.

Bring me up to date. What exactly is her work history with Barry? tia

Bring me up to date. What exactly is her work history with Barry? tia
Just that, she’s worked for him since he’s been in Colorado. We don’t know when that began, but we do know when that ended.

So at most, two years.

Until she decided to commit the awful sin of cooperating with authorities. He’s so transparent it’s hilarious.

Who are these people who are not grossed out by a dead body? I have been in the presence of 3 bodies immediately following death (all natural deaths) and wanted nothing more than to get away from the bodies as quickly as possible. These were people I loved. I would make a horrible murderer... you would find my DNA everywhere via me vomiting nonstop. Am I just very weak stomached? I cannot imagine moving a dead body anywhere. Definitely not multiple times across multiple days... across multiple towns/states/etc... I have no desire to be able to understand these people, but I kinda do, KWIM??? My anxiety would never allow it either.

Hunters bring down an animal and immediately dress it. No vomiting there, trust me. But, I’m with you. Hanging out of the window being sick...
Alternatively, BM may have had the moved planned well in advance. It doesn't matter that it's a well known fact that she enrolled in school within the year prior.
We don't know how their daughter's decision was made, we do know that SM's relative said that she really did not want to go.
Your child can go to school anywhere they want if the parent or parents approve (if financial assistance is a factor) but this does not mean that a spouse has to agree to move there.

Moving there would give the daughter in state tuition as opposed to out of state fees. Substantially different, as I recall.

Now, how did this get string together? I’m sorry.

Just that, she’s worked for him since he’s been in Colorado. We don’t know when that began, but we do know when that ended.

So at most, two years.

Until she decided to commit the awful sin of cooperating with authorities.

How do you know she worked for him since he's been in Colorado? I missed that part. tia

Finally caught up to all of you wonderful sleuthers! I really appreciate you for all of your wonderful contributions. I’m always way too far behind to add anything of value.

I hope and pray constantly for a break here. Preferably, Suzanne being found.

It’s 5 months, was hoping for at least the standard Sheriff’s response that they are continuing to follow up on leads.

Justice for Suzanne! May she be found soon!

IF LE disclosed things to BM from their interview with MG or that she allowed them to have her phone, I consider that pretty bad.

MG said she's afraid of BM, and if a man murdered his wife, what would stop him from harming another person who betrayed him and went against his wishes?

I know, it's water under the bridge now, and she moved out of state. But I don't consider BM the most stable person and we know MG would be a key witness at a future trial, so her safety is important. IMO

She moved out of state?

She’s scared poopless.

Last edited:

So at most, two years.

Until she decided to commit the awful sin of cooperating with authorities. He’s so transparent it’s hilarious.

MG was interviewed five times by LE. She knows a lot more than she is letting on, and LE knows that also.

That looks like a paper bag, a spray bottle, and some envelopes to me. I don’t think anything they took would be visible, because it would be inside an evidence bag. Also, the caption under both that particular photo and also the photo of the man carrying a ziploc bag of paper bags reads “Exclusive photos show cops carrying evidence bags and equipment into her $1.5 million three-bedroom home just outside Salida, Colorado, on Tuesday afternoon”

ETA BBM

Puma Path house, 7.72 acres, 3256 sq ft. sold 2 yrs ago that $ 1,575,000
(not as I posted originally $ approx. $1,450,000. <--- My error, relying on memory)

Taxes $ 4497 /yr.

Is that a special Friends & Family rate?

Seems low imo, but since I am not familiar in any way w CO r/e prices or taxes, j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SacramentoKing