Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #47

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, I have always thought it's possible that SM left her home alive and willingly. That the murder and burial site are one in the same or separated by space but not by far. I think it's possible her home is not the murder location. IMO
I agree, and may I add that I think she may have left her home alive, but in an unconscious/injured/drugged state. If BM and SM took a ride without phones in an older vehicle with no tracking devices, SM could be anywhere. IMO. :(

I agree, and may I add that I think she may have left her home alive, but in an unconscious/injured/drugged state. If BM and SM took a ride without phones in an older vehicle with no tracking devices, SM could be anywhere. IMO. :(

She could be anywhere but for sure she is somewhere. And one person knows. If that person is concerned about his image or his soul before God, he should give up the charade. No one knows the truth. Tell us then.

What did you do?

JMO

So, we are waiting on a ‘break through’ that has not yet occurred?
Or just for the DA to be comfortable that all its ducks are in a row.

It took 7 months for charges in the Dulos case, and they pretty much had what they needed from the beginning. It just took a lot of time to process everything, and put it all together.

The lesson in that one is you can leave your DNA at a bloody crime scene, have the victim’s DNA in a vehicle you used, be caught on camera literally dumping bloody evidence, and still not be charged until over half-a-year later.

BBM

^This possibility worries me. If BM took SM for a sandwich and a “hike”, and never returned to the house, then the murder scene and disposal could be anywhere. Up in the mountains, along a roadway, etc.

jmo
I think if they had gone for a "hike," Suzanne would have "slipped" and had a tragic fall, no cover up required. MOO

Can't LE sometimes recover deleted texts (as an example) and other data without having the actual phone in their possession?

There was a verified expert that use to chime in on this (not this case). He explained this hocus pocus before. IMO

Kelsey Berreth’s phone was destroyed by KK, yet texts were still uncovered and used at the trial, and ultimate conviction, of Patrick Frazee.

IMO, I have always thought it's possible that SM left her home alive and willingly. That the murder and burial site are one in the same or separated by space but not by far. I think it's possible her home is not the murder location. IMO
I’ve been leaning toward this scenario for a while. It eliminates the risk of having to move a body and the chance of being caught with it.

It took 7 months for charges in the Dulos case, and they pretty much had what they needed from the beginning. It just took a lot of time to process everything, and put it all together.

The lesson in that one is you can leave your DNA at a bloody crime scene, have the victim’s DNA in a vehicle you used, be caught on camera literally dumping bloody evidence, and still not be charged until over half-a-year later.

They hit Fotis with destruction of evidence charges like the first week and got an ankle monitor, you knew from the beginning his goose was cooked.

But if the info AM had mentioned about SM’s phone’s last ping coming from inside the house, that seems like an unlikely scenario.
Maybe not but if I go out somewhere with someone who has a phone with them, especially if we’re planning to do something outdoors, I rarely take my phone along. Maybe he suggested a phone-free date?

I agree that there is no need to hurry.
LE has evidence that her murder was committed in the home.

I'm not sure that investigators have evidence that a murder was committed in the Morphew home. Andy specifically said that there were no signs of a struggle in the home. Andy also stated, IIRC, that dogs had been used at the Morphew residence and didn't hit on anything.

Now, just because there was no evidence of a struggle doesn't automatically mean that no evidence of homicide was found in the home. Likewise, we do not know the provenance or training of the dogs used in the home. However, if Andy is correct, then we can't be 100% certain that police have evidence that a crime was committed in the home.

Thanks, MG !
I get discouraged too easily.
Your always-sensible posts give me so much hope !

Just thinking out loud. BM could have easily take SM body and thrown it off the side of a cliff, then later went back and used his Bobcat to cause a rock slide and covered her up, even pushed a few boulders on top. In that part of CO rocks, boulders and landslides look normal.IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState