Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scharf called Tony Miller, the president of E.A. Outdoor Services, to ask him that question. Miller said only, “No comment,” according to Scharf.

The E.A. Outdoor Services worker who spoke on the condition of anonymity spoke more candidly.

“None of it made any sense at the time, and it does not today,” they said.

BREAKING: Missing Suzanne Morphew husband Barry Morphew’s ‘alibi’ questioned as new details surface about landscaping job Mother’s Day weekend [VIDEO]

So what do you all think about Tony Miller's involvement in "out-sourcing" the wall job to Barry? Was this on the up and up?

If my good friend got a job for me, I'd go the extra mile to ensure it went well and personally monitor the work. Not put some inexperienced shovel-leaners in charge and hope it went well. I'm still shaking my head over this one o_O
I'm sure Tony Miller now deeply regrets "hiring" BM to do the wall job.

This is like peeking into a rabbit hole and expecting a snake to grab you. Those searchers must have been quite alarmed to be under watch.

What is going on with this case..something way bigger than we anticipated?
Maybe the searchers got too close to where SM is (or something related to her missing) and BM and his pals felt they had to make a move. JMO

<modsnip: Please do not discuss or refer to removed posts>

Ok, so I find the timing of LS eminent departure/separation from Fox 21 a bit more than coincidental. She’s pulled from reporting on SM, and pretty much goes AWOL- now the above mentioned that I agree with.

Something went down, and IMO it very much had to do with the Morphew case. It seems there was a big fallout between LS and her affiliate right in the middle of what could have been a career breakthrough reporting job for her. Now she’s seemingly looking for a new position elsewhere ?

What’s exactly wrong with this picture? Both the Fox 21 and LS are continuing with the story but independent of each other- but why?

Something is going on in this case that caused a reporter and her network to essentially cut ties? This keeps escalating- IMOO.
I recall a similar situation in a city near me several years back with basically the same type story line and the perp in that situation threatened a lawsuit against the reporter and the news station also for assumptions/comments the reporter had made about the perp, and the next thing you know, the reporter was slowly phased out and went on to work elsewhere. Possibly similar situation could have happened here? Just thoughts/speculation only and JMO.

What is the area where TD reported seeing BM wet and red?
Hi @Trocroc9, There’s a description of the encounter/area TD saw BM wet & red at the link below, starting about mid point of the article. Sorry, I tried to copy & paste just that portion of the article, but it didn’t work.

YouTuber who ‘secretly’ recorded video of Barry Morphew discussing wife’s disappearance says he believes Suzanne Morphew’s husband knew the camera was on

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

Last edited:
What is the area where TD reported seeing BM wet and red?
That was the creek/river/whatever it is, near the house.

Of course it is physically impossible for Suzanne to have ended up there, based on where her bike was.

So we have mountain lion, ended up in the water, and kidnapped by sex traffickers.

Sounds like the husband on tonight’s episode of Dateline.

In case anyone is wondering, that behavior isn’t normal.

That was the creek/river/whatever it is, near the house.

Of course it is physically impossible for Suzanne to have ended up there, based on where her bike was.

So we have mountain lion, ended up in the water, and kidnapped by sex traffickers.

Sounds like the husband on tonight’s episode of Dateline.

In case anyone is wondering, that behavior isn’t normal.
I know I watched a video of TD talking about this. Where did it it go and why? Maybe it was Fooses creek? I’m digging my heels in on this because I’m wondering if he got caught in action by TD accidentally.. early on before everyone was looking at him. He’s not very smart imo.

Hi @Trocroc9, There’s a description of the encounter/area TD saw BM wet & red at the link below, starting about mid point of the article. Sorry, I tried to copy & paste just that portion of the article, but it didn’t work.

YouTuber who ‘secretly’ recorded video of Barry Morphew discussing wife’s disappearance says he believes Suzanne Morphew’s husband knew the camera was on

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

This ?

YouTuber who ‘secretly’ recorded video of Barry Morphew discussing wife’s disappearance says he believes Suzanne Morphew’s husband knew the camera was on – Crime Online

As Draper was walking back down the road he said a slow-moving truck passed him from behind, the same one that had been parked on the road earlier, and that he clearly saw Barry Morphew in the driver’s seat. He said Morphew as “soaking wet” and not wearing a shirt.

Draper said that the weather on Saturday was gray, rainy, and a bit cold, but that Morphew looked like “he had fallen through ice … He looked like a zombie.” Draper said he believes Morphew must have been in the creek, and said that while he didn’t see Morphew emerge from the woods separating the creek from the road, he believes that would have been the only way Morphew could have accessed his car without passing Draper in the other direction.

Hmmm...

He said he then saw Morphew emerge from the Walmart, and stop outside the store to look at a missing persons flyer for Suzanne.
“It was an eerie moment,” Draper said. “It was just weird.”

It certainly was. :eek:
Did BM need to familiarize himself with what Suzanne last looked like ?
What an odd act from a man who should have been putting up missing flyers himself !
Imo.

This ?

YouTuber who ‘secretly’ recorded video of Barry Morphew discussing wife’s disappearance says he believes Suzanne Morphew’s husband knew the camera was on – Crime Online
As Draper was walking back down the road he said a slow-moving truck passed him from behind, the same one that had been parked on the road earlier, and that he clearly saw Barry Morphew in the driver’s seat. He said Morphew as “soaking wet” and not wearing a shirt.
Draper said that the weather on Saturday was gray, rainy, and a bit cold, but that Morphew looked like “he had fallen through ice … He looked like a zombie.” Draper said he believes Morphew must have been in the creek, and said that while he didn’t see Morphew emerge from the woods separating the creek from the road, he believes that would have been the only way Morphew could have accessed his car without passing Draper in the other direction.

Hmmm...
He said he then saw Morphew emerge from the Walmart, and stop outside the store to look at a missing persons flyer for Suzanne.

It certainly was.
What an odd act from a man who should have been putting up missing flyers himself !
Imo.
Yes that’s it! Thank you LK. :)

This ?

Hmmm...

It certainly was.
Imo.
That’s it

I know I watched a video of TD talking about this. Where did it it go and why? Maybe it was Fooses creek? I’m digging my heels in on this because I’m wondering if he got caught in action by TD accidentally.. early on before everyone was looking at him. He’s not very smart imo.
This was three weeks after Suzanne disappeared, so I’m skeptical that it’s relevant.

If he had business to attend to there, I can’t imagine he’d wait that long.

@Trocroc9, There’s a description of the encounter/area TD saw BM wet & red at the link below, starting about mid point of the article. Sorry, I tried to copy & paste just that portion of the article, but it didn’t work.

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne[/QUOTE]
This it thanks. The one that’s been bothering me. This is the red and wet
This ?

Hmmm...

It certainly was. :eek:
Imo.

[/QUOTE
Thank you so much fcavanaugh I’m gonna call this wet and red.. sounds freaking gross but it’s been driving me crazy so thanks so much !

This was three weeks after Suzanne disappeared, so I’m skeptical that it’s relevant.

If he had business to attend to there, I can’t imagine he’d wait that long.
Alright I will agree and let it go but I still want to know wth BM was doing all wet and red by that creek ? I guess he was looking for his wife in the creek after the mountain lion took her up a hill and she was kidnapped. So of course he dove into the creek to look for her. I guess I just have suspicion that that creek holds a clue. I think he was doing something there. Jmo

Alright I will agree and let it go but I still want to know wth BM was doing all wet and red by that creek ? I guess he was looking for his wife in the creek after the mountain lion took her up a hill and she was kidnapped. So of course he dove into the creek to look for her. I guess I just have suspicion that that creek holds a clue. I think he was doing something there. Jmo
I think it’s possible he dumped evidence near there, and he was wondering if it had been found by law enforcement.

We also didn’t get to see this ourselves, and are taking another man’s word for it. That’s always risky.

Ita.
My .02 is that he was leaving evidence.
Because it sure wasn't searching for Suzanne.
Wonder if LE found anything by that creek, that they're keeping under wraps ?
Imo.

Ok I feel BM was pushing away from water areas with the up the hill mountain cat and the bike ploy.. I think he disposed of evidence in that water that’s why I wanted to know where. I think it would be just far enough away from the home that he would not believe it would connect him. I don’t think he went too far away from his comfort zone. He was scared. Jmo

I think it’s possible he dumped evidence near there, and he was wondering if it had been found by law enforcement.

We also didn’t get to see this ourselves, and are taking another man’s word for it. That’s always risky.
I get it’s risky to believe that but it makes sense to me at least right at the moment to believe that he was saying look here not there. Look at the mountain lion that dragged her off and look at the kidnappers. I think he said at one point she might have fell in the river but LE never ever said that was a possibility and never found her floating up or down stream. So that’s what is bothering me why he was wet and red and looking in rivers. Wtf is he doing in the creeks and rivers ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB