CO - Sylvia Richards, 9, sexually assaulted, poisoned, & killed, Jeffrey Beagley arrested, Dec 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
100% preventable.
A. Moms have the choice of having no boyfriends while they have young children; or
B. Moms have the choice of not having a boyfriends live with their children; or
C. Moms have the choice of not having live in boyfriends caretaking their children.

But it's actually not at all 100% preventable. Yes, moms have all those choices in front of them but these scenarios just don't even come close to covering all the situations where a child is abused and it flew under mom's radar. Pedophiles purposely go out of the way to cover their tracks, especially with the parents of their victims.

I haven't seen a MSM link that points to the mother's culpability or even names her as a POI or suspect, so if there is one, the link should be posted here. Otherwise, mom's a victim too per TOS and she should be treated as such.

But it's actually not at all 100% preventable. Yes, moms have all those choices in front of them but these scenarios just don't even come close to covering all the situations where a child is abused and it flew under mom's radar. Pedophiles purposely go out of the way to cover their tracks, especially with the parents of their victims.

I haven't seen a MSM link that points to the mother's culpability or even names her as a POI or suspect, so if there is one, the link should be posted here. Otherwise, mom's a victim too per TOS and she should be treated as such.
I’m not saying mom is culpable or a suspect. Not at all.

Mom leaving her child with a boyfriend in her residence while mom is out probably makes up at least 50% of the threads in the Crimes Against Children forum.

I’m not saying mom is culpable or a suspect. Not at all.

Mom leaving her child with a boyfriend in her residence while mom is out probably makes up at least 50% of the threads in the Crimes Against Children forum.

I am well aware of the (unfortunately) common knowledge that it's usually the live-in boyfriend, and mom may or may not known he was a perv. In this case though, I've seen some less than victim-friendly-forum comments about mom, without any MSM or LE statements with a link, to back it up. That's all I'm saying.

Link to what? There is a birth announcement for the mom and monster in Dec 2018 for the baby girl

If you google Moms name, a link comes up but its incomplete, regarding her being a foster care success story. A poster local to the area says Mom was in foster care as a child and was mentioned on the website but that info does not pull up.

I don't believe her bio parents are mentioned in the obit I think its her foster parents but I actually am not 100% sure.

Maybe I missed it, but do you have a link that mentions all this?

Link to what? There is a birth announcement for the mom and monster in Dec 2018 for the baby girl

If you google Moms name, a link comes up but its incomplete, regarding her being a foster care success story. A poster local to the area says Mom was in foster care as a child and was mentioned on the website but that info does not pull up.

I don't believe her bio parents are mentioned in the obit I think its her foster parents but I actually am not 100% sure.

According to the rules "When quoting an outside source, a link to the source must be included in the post. The same rule applies to posting images." Rules - Etiquette & Information

Re: googling mom's name, per the rules:

"The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media."

There seems to be a lot of this going on lately, and it's always been against the rules.

Conversations@KAFM

Being that moms name has already been googled and posted here.... This is the link to a radio interview of her in which she does briefly speaks about being a in the foster care system herself.

Im not sure what importance that has to this case.

This link also says mom is employed by the foster home division of their County DHS. She is actively involved more than most in protecting children from the harm and bad choices of some adults. How devastating for her and victimizing her again that on top of her daughter being murdered she has to cope with the fact that she let her murderer into the family home, that she loved him and had his child. That she trusted him with care of her children.

Regardless of her career, being in a foster home, or being "blind" to the abuse this woman is possibly the worse victim because she has to keep living beyond all of this.

Conversations@KAFM

Being that moms name has already been googled and posted here.... This is the link to a radio interview of her in which she does briefly speaks about being a in the foster care system herself.

Im not sure what importance that has to this case.

This link also says mom is employed by the foster home division of their County DHS. She is actively involved more than most in protecting children from the harm and bad choices of some adults. How devastating for her and victimizing her again that on top of her daughter being murdered she has to cope with the fact that she let her murderer into the family home, that she loved him and had his child. That she trusted him with care of her children.

Regardless of her career, being in a foster home, or being "blind" to the abuse this woman is possibly the worse victim because she has to keep living beyond all of this.
That link goes to a long list of podcasts. I can't discern which podcast has this interview.

That link goes to a long list of podcasts. I can't discern which podcast has this interview.
I dont want to be the one to put moms name on here. But if you do a page search with just the first 3 letters of her first name it will take you to it.

I was given the name of the perverts Instagram account. What a weirdo. He has nothing but really weird gross *advertiser censored* on there. The only normal post is one with his baby girl.
Just looking at his IG if I was a family member of that little girl I would be asking Mom “ WTF?”

I was given the name of the perverts Instagram account. What a weirdo. He has nothing but really weird gross **** on there. The only normal post is one with his baby girl.
Just looking at his IG if I was a family member of that little girl I would be asking Mom “ WTF?”
You can post a link, since he's been named/arrested.

Out of sheer morbid curiosity I scrolled through his postings. The whole account is sick and twisted. He obviously has an obsession with macabre, violence, deformed/ freakish stuff. I looked at the accounts of a few of his followers and they seem a little off balance too.

QUOTE="Ontario Mom, post: 15689208, member: 101388"]Numerous pics on that account are rather disturbing.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
That account is very sick!! What bothers me the most is there is a picture of an evil looking Easter Bunny that fits the description of a bunny mask found in the same room the little girl died in.
Probably a Donnie Darko fan (the evil bunny). Also, a quote from Dr. Hawkeye from MASH is, "insanity is a state of mind". I think this guy was probably nuts. Poor Sylvia.

Again how Mom didn’t know about this account or ignored it is beyond me. Numerous macabre items found in the house.

this is one reason I’ve remained single since my divorce. If I met a guy and then found an Instagram page that looked like that I would tell him to lose my phone number.

With the exception of a few brief relationships, I don’t bring most men I date around my kids on a continuous basis. My stepdaughter is a victim of sex abuse from her former stepdad and she is also another sad statistic.

Last edited:
Again how Mom didn’t know about this account or ignored it is beyond me. Numerous macabre items found in the house.

this is one reason I’ve remained single since my divorce. If I met a guy and then found an Instagram page that looked like that I would tell him to lose my phone number.

With the exception of a few brief relationships, I don’t bring most men I date around my kids on a continuous basis. My stepdaughter is a victim of sex abuse from her former stepdad and she is also another sad statistic.
I don't have insta so I can't see the full page unless I "login". That's not going to happen but from what I can see not logged in, there is literally nothing on that page that says "this is Jeffrey Beagley's account". In other words, if mom just happened to search his name, this account would have never come up. It's entirely believable she knew nothing about this account.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back