CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I checked that with the almanac. No snow. It was really, really cold tho, like 17 for a low the day she died.

I know where I live, sometimes it snows some but the almanac doesn't say it does. Lots of times I get...it's sunny out,but it's snowing those big white flakes.

These great lakes can make some crazy weather around here.

Don't they live close by Aspen? Maybe a local can tell us if they get some strange weather from the mountains.

JMO and my experience with snow.

if he was on the roof the cameras would have caught him first.

Not necessarily.

That's why I asked if a camera was pointed at the tree. If not, he could have gone through the yard, avoiding cameras.......then climbed the tree and voila.

M did have a boyfriend (per the blog). It's not clear to me what their status was over time (maybe on/off? in addition to him going back home and returning...students...he's from another country, if I've been following). But per the blog, M spent time with him on her last day.

There was the ex who is now living out of the country but had visited her the day she died, and then there was a current BF who she spent time with the night of her death.

I know where I live, sometimes it snows some but the almanac doesn't say it does. Lots of times I get...it's sunny out,but it's snowing those big white flakes.

These great lakes can make some crazy weather around here.

Don't they live close by Aspen? Maybe a local can tell us if they get some strange weather from the mountains.

JMO and my experience with snow.

That's why I suggested National Weather Service, hard to navigate to find the right page, but it will show even trace amounts.

Many kids overdose by accident....I don't see her as suicidal..from what her mom writes. I do not believe it was murder from a stalker ....not from an overdose of drugs. I do however believe she could have been given a date rape drug....combined with a medication.....that caused her death. Natural causes...for a 20 yr old is odd. I can see a much older person passing away from natural causes..but a 20 yr old? That alone would make me want to find out more.....Why would you accept natural cause as death with someone that young. Then for her parents to find that she had drugs in her body...i think i'd be asking all kinds of questions too. The hard part is trying to find out how these drugs got into her system..and why? And what kind of combinations would these drugs combined cause her death.

There was the ex who is now living out of the country but had visited her the day she died, and then there was a current BF who she spent time with the night of her death.

I thought these boys were one and the same!:banghead:banghead:

Oh, OK. I stand corrected.

I thought these boys were one and the same!:banghead:banghead:

Oh, OK. I stand corrected.

Yeah, it was a little confusing before, because all of the sudden a new name popped up during the interview. The ex was helping M's father move some stuff or clean something in their shop . . . something along those lines.

Yeah, it was a little confusing before, because all of the sudden a new name popped up during the interview. The ex was helping M's father move some stuff or clean something in their shop . . . something along those lines.

Ok, so the ex helped Dad with the office and new bf went to dinner. That's how I'm understanding this now, correct me if I'm wrong.

You're not kidding! I can't figure out how to navigate to a certain date and place using their past weather page!

I'm trying to figure it out again. Feel free to post it, it was a pain, and still is to me! It was a few clicks/screens for the archives, I can't remember the correct title for it. I was looking for precipitation for a couple of months 2 years previous at the time.

I found this site too:

http://weather.org/weatherorg_records_and_averages.htm

TY.

I eagerly await the chronicle of her last day and nite. Not to be morbid, but it's important (obviously).

http://www.almanac.com/weather/history/zipcode/81623/2011-10-31

I am not sure when snow falls in Carbondale CO. But the temps look just right for snow, to me.
We got (maine) a really crazy snowstorm on Halloween last year, when we usually get snow in December or towards the end of the year.

Looks like this year is the year snow is going be awesome, can't wait to shovel, lose power and freeze....

I did a weekly search starting Oct 1, 2011, and there was no precipitation or snow level noted at all, not even into January. Problem is, when I typed in the zip code and picked Cardondale, CO, it seems to have given me the closest location they monitor, which is Sunlight Mountain.

I assumed that Sunlight Mountain would have a higher elevation than Cardondale (The summit is 9,895 feet. Carbondale is 6,181), so I found it odd that there was no snowfall recorded, especially since it's a ski resort, but when I went to the site, they were talking about snow-making.

Now I don't know what to think.

We got more snow than that in Eugene last year!

I did a weekly search starting Oct 1, 2011, and there was no precipitation or snow level noted at all, not even into January. Problem is, when I typed in the zip code and picked Cardondale, CO, it seems to have given me the closest location they monitor, which is Sunlight Mountain.

I assumed that Sunlight Mountain would have a higher elevation than Cardondale (The summit is 9,895 feet. Carbondale is 6,181), so I found it odd that there was no snowfall recorded, especially since it's a ski resort, but when I went to the site, they were talking about snow-making.

Now I don't know what to think.

We got more snow than that in Eugene last year!

Yeah, I don't like that link. I am not certain where the nearest weather station is though. Try looking at my post right above yours that I am quoting, that is official info. Daily precipitation starts on page 9, snowfall starts page 25.

I googled when does it start snowing in CO, and it seems to be like the rest of the states. Different every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc