CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GED vs highschool diploma?... Matters why? <modsnip>
<modsnip>..

The way she has gone about telling this case is for the specific reason of attention and desperate to receive the investigation that that this 20 year olds death deserved from the get go but did not receive..her mom has absolutely been successful in not only garnering an audience but holding that audience as well..

Imo due to that extremely different and unique route this mom has taken it has been received by some negatively and sadly imo that issue has been what has been stuck at the forefront and focus rather than what imo is clear that there are very much factors regarding the handling of Morgans death that warrant nothing more than what each and everyone one of us deserve as simple citizens of the USA..a proper investigation of the manner and cause of death should they fall over dead at 20yoa with no evident reason.

That was not given in Morgans death..a hasty and therefor erroneous manner and cause of death were slapped on her death and this family has every right to have that mistake righted by having an investigation done.

It is a fact that this case was not handled "properly" by any stretch of the imagination. The fact is that Dr. Kurtzman made a decision to hastily and without full testing completed, nor results received, and certainly without an investigation this doctor made the decicision to state an official manner and cause of death..

Both erroneous..those are facts here and it is those facts alone and by themselves that warrant an investigation into the death of Morgan Ingram. What comes from that is anyones guess(and it is just guessing)..but the known facts regarding the handling of Morgans death warrant investigating(and I do not know a single solitary mom that would not be demanding the same for their child if they had the misfortune of being in a similar situation).would everyone go about it the same?..of course not and I have clearly stated this mom has found a unique way to go about it that rubs some people the wrong way.. My point is its sick that a mom is having to beg, period for what should have been rightfully done to begin with..its angering!

<modsnip>

Regardless if Morgan had her GED or actually walked the halls of Aspen High, I understand our need to know that what we hear is accurate and not embellished in any way. It's confusing when statements don't match up due to conflicting info whether it comes from comments that Toni has written on her blog or writers of news articles not checking their facts.

I believe there is truth to what went on in Morgan's life before her premature death in December 2011. There is no reason not to believe that someone was harrassing Morgan around her home. The question is, what else may have been going on in her life during those days? Nowhere does Toni seem to question alternative theories as to what may have happened to Morgan the day and night before her death.

The stalking/harrassing could be a coincidence surrounding other pressing issues that Morgan was facing in her young life. I say this because not many nineteen year old peeps are 100 percent forthcoming with their parents regarding everything they're doing when they are out with their friends. I sure wasn't! Also, it would be nice to know what had been going on between Morgan and her boyfriends. How many guys come all the way from Australia to help an ex girlfriend's dad move his office? :waitasec:

Morgan didn't look anorexic in her pictures. But she was into ballet to a degree that sounds kind of excessive (exercise addict?), had been juicing and turning down meals as per mentions by her mom and appeared thin as most young ladies prefer to be. None of these things are bad unless they are excessive. Is taking two ballet classes a day considered excessive for a person who isn't a formal dancer? How little did Morgan actually eat? Was there bulimia going on? All these practices can lead to heath issues especially involving one's heart. I've picked up subtle clues while reading the blog that make me question if Morgan could have had habits that were negatively affecting her health. I'm only questioning the possibility and in no way drawing any conclusions based on what we know. What bothers me a little, is that M's mom is solely focused on the phantom stalker who may or may not be to blame for Morgan's death.

Having posted the thoughts above, I don't think Morgan intentially killed herself. It bothers me that the cause of death was said to be natural causes so quickly and then later changed to suicide. Neither ring true to me.

Honestly for me, I need more info from professionals to make a decision on the toxicology results.

GED vs highschool diploma?...<modsnip>

The way she has gone about telling this case is for the specific reason of attention and desperate to receive the investigation that that this 20 year olds death deserved from the get go but did not receive..her mom has absolutely been successful in not only garnering an audience but holding that audience as well..

Imo due to that extremely different and unique route this mom has taken it has been received by some negatively and sadly imo that issue has been what has been stuck at the forefront and focus rather than what imo is clear that there are very much factors regarding the handling of Morgans death that warrant nothing more than what each and everyone one of us deserve as simple citizens of the USA..a proper investigation of the manner and cause of death should they fall over dead at 20yoa with no evident reason.

That was not given in Morgans death..a hasty and therefor erroneous manner and cause of death were slapped on her death and this family has every right to have that mistake righted by having an investigation done.

It is a fact that this case was not handled "properly" by any stretch of the imagination. The fact is that Dr. Kurtzman made a decision to hastily and without full testing completed, nor results received, and certainly without an investigation this doctor made the decicision to state an official manner and cause of death..

Both erroneous..those are facts here and it is those facts alone and by themselves that warrant an investigation into the death of Morgan Ingram. What comes from that is anyones guess(and it is just guessing)..but the known facts regarding the handling of Morgans death warrant investigating(and I do not know a single solitary mom that would not be demanding the same for their child if they had the misfortune of being in a similar situation).would everyone go about it the same?..of course not and I have clearly stated this mom has found a unique way to go about it that rubs some people the wrong way.. My point is its sick that a mom is having to beg, period for what should have been rightfully done to begin with..its angering!

<modsnip>.

And you know how that the authorities didn't properly investigate this case? How do you know that this isn't a grieving mother that won't let go when everyone has tried to comfort her but she won't except it?

ok, what offical facts do we have? the tox report.. now how could she got that in her system..stomach contents where empty

Is that in the letter from the coroner or somewhere else? I don't question what you're saying, but I don't remember reading that her stomach was empty. I just want to make sure it's my faulty memory and not that I missed reading something. TIA

And you know how that the authorities didn't properly investigate this case? How do you know that this isn't a grieving mother that won't let go when everyone has tried to comfort her but she won't except it?

For one thing one of the small number of forensic pathologists in the country has stated that it wasn't handled properly.

I am going out on a limb here..how many of us have had to sleuth a blog. we are trying to put all theories out, because we have no offical facts. We need reports, we are taking a blog pulling it apart the same way we do offical records looking for any clues that can help.

And to harp on irrelevant, off topic details does what?..further point out how much frustration and irritation there is for this mom and how shes gone about attempting to receive what she rightfully should have had to begin with..the death of her 20 year old daughter that died suddenly and unexpectedly to be properly investigated.

With all due respect, I don't think any who were participating in the discussion here trying to harp on something irrelevant, but I do understand your perspective. I think this is one example of MANY that I've seen on this thread of people trying to find something to sleuth, simply because of the lack of facts to chew on at the moment.

I do not believe there is a single person on this board that does not want justice for Morgan. And as one of the "harp"ers on the GED/AA topic, I was trying to provide plausibility to some things Mom mentioned on the blog, and I believe my points are VERY relevant to the case.

Thank you.

Is that in the letter from the coroner or somewhere else? I don't question what you're saying, but I don't remember reading that her stomach was empty. I just want to make sure it's my faulty memory and not that I missed reading something. TIA
she said that on the show

Ok guys we need to play nice or we are going to get in trouble, myself included

If Morgan had committed suicide, her being a writer and all, wouldn't she have left a note?

The suicide theory minus any proof is harsh and I'd like to know the exact reason they changed the cause to 'suicide'. Someone could have administered those drugs to Morgan without her knowledge. She mentioned to her dad that she didn't feel good before going to sleep.

Dr. Phil had the case on his show about the gf in Coronado who was found hanging off a balcony hogtied with something stuffed in her mouth - the case where the little boy fell or flew from the staircase two days prior. Now, in my mind, there is no way the woman committed suicide yet authorities claim that to be the cause of her death. NO WAY.

So I have a question about the "Questions" thread. How does that work? We post questions and the family can come on and answer there, or maybe during a later interview there will be a list of questions already available, or maybe we just ask the questions and hope they get answered in the blog?

If Morgan had committed suicide, her being a writer and all, wouldn't she have left a note?

The suicide theory minus any proof is harsh and I'd like to know the exact reason they changed the cause to 'suicide'. Someone could have administered those drugs to Morgan without her knowledge. She mentioned to her dad that she didn't feel good before going to sleep.

Dr. Phil had the case on his show about the gf in Coronado who was found hanging off a balcony hogtied with something stuffed in her mouth - the case where the little boy fell or flew from the staircase two days prior. Now, in my mind, there is no way the woman committed suicide yet authorities claim that to be the cause of her death. NO WAY.

It's a known and documented fact that 50% of suicides don't leave a "note"

So I have a question about the "Questions" thread. How does that work? We post questions and the family can come on and answer there, or maybe during a later interview there will be a list of questions already available, or maybe we just ask the questions and hope they get answered in the blog?

that is the way i understood it to be, but i could be wrong

Ok, theory one:

She was given part of the amitriptyline the night before, and it was enough to make her a bit off the next day... No appetite, somewhat moody, etc. During the day of her death she was given more of it mixed with the flexeril and some fruit juice. Before she went home, she was given the ground up Dalmane to mix with her water before bed to help her sleep to fight off the "cold" she thought she was developing. Once she fell asleep and all of the drugs kicked in, she quit breathing because of the pulonary edema and died. It may have been murder or someone who just didn't know what they were doing with the drugs.

NEXT!

It's a known and documented fact that 50% of suicides don't leave a "note"

I think it might even be less than that. I've seen statistics at various sources (just quick googling) that say as few as 15% of people leave a note, up to as much as 35%.

Can anyone shoot me a quick link to the *no discussion" thread with the MSM stuff on it?

Thanks!

If the parents have more info to share that would help me decide that this was more than a suicide then i will look at it differently. Until then, unfortunately, there is nothing to indicate that Morgan was murdered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sashafari