DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, first try. What am I missing?

Learned the code for the door and entered while the family was gone, and:
Hid in an unused room until everyone was asleep
Unlocked the garage door (and the interior door to the garage)
Unlocked the unused sliding glass door.
Unlocked a window or opened one in a spare room
Mixed the drugs with something she would be likely to eat or drink later.
Was invited in because s/he was an unlikely suspect
Somehow managed to give her the drugs before she went home and never entered the home

Wow, no alarm system?

Wouldn't the videos have caught him sneaking in and out?

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

I'm pretty sure that T said there was no alarm, but that she wished there had been... other than the outdoor motion detected alarms

LOL. I'm sure there are hundreds of more serious and professional acronyms for OIC.

Back to the blog. This won't be helpful...just wishful thinking...I wish Wylah and Mogwai could talk. And Tess (Tessi?). Perhaps the family can perceive something from them, when looking back.

Hmmm I wonder if there were any behavior changes in the animals.
Someone who understands the breeds of the dogs and their typical behavior might be able to pick up on something. Would not be solid evidence but it could be interesting.

I was looking for a link to an independent site that actually sold them or talked about those patches, like an online pharmacy, a study, or a vet's site.

Yes I haven't gotten that far yet.

It just seems odd that a ranch is right behind her and they may stock some of this stuff...........I'm not sure how much we can find online about it but I'm looking.

OK - according to the Mayo Clinical Medical Laboratory - you ADD TOGETHER the amitriptyline and nortriptyline levels - anything over 1000 nanograms per milliliter is considered 'toxic' - in other words, capable of causing lethal arrhythmia.

And I verified it IS measured in nanograms per milliliter.

A therapeutic dosage is 80-200 nanograms per milliliter. And so, only five times a therapeutic dose can be fatal. So, rather than 50+ pills......... it would be a much, much lower number, possibly only 5-10.

Source: http://www.mayomedicallaboratories.com/test-catalog/Clinical+and+Interpretive/500509

No, this is not right...What you are describing are therapeutic concentrations, not the therapeutic dosing range....These are apples and oranges. You can not assume from one to the other.

The recommended dosing range is as follows:
"For outpatients, 75 mg of Amitriptyline HCl a day in divided doses is usually satisfactory. If necessary, this may be increased to a total of 150 mg per day. Increases are made preferably in the late afternoon and/or bedtime doses. A sedative effect may be apparent before the antidepressant effect is noted, but an adequate therapeutic effect may take as long as 30 days to develop.

An alternate method of initiating therapy in outpatients is to begin with 50 to 100 mg Amitriptyline HCl at bedtime. This may be increased by 25 or 50 mg as necessary in the bedtime dose to a total of 150 mg per day.

Hospitalized patients may require 100 mg a day initially. This can be increased gradually to 200 mg a day if necessary. A small number of hospitalized patients may need as much as 300 mg a day."
http://www.drugs.com/pro/amitriptyline.html

It took a lot to write what I wrote. Sorry, but I'm not going to get into a debate about my perspective. I respect that you disagree.

I'm sorry. I did not mean it as an insult, mostly just wondering Where it came from, especially when there is no evidence of it.

Jaime, please keep posting here, don't go.

Just try to stay within the rules (refer to OP, opening post, page 1).

I know, it's complicated (even tho Mods think it's easy).

Don't ban me, Mods, please. :)

They may have....we don't know yet.

If they have video of him entering and/or leaving the property, we have to gear from LE why that wasn't considered when her death was investigated.

I'm pretty sure that T said there was no alarm, but that she wished there had been... other than the outdoor motion detected alarms

I'm very surprised by that. That seems like a logical step to me. I wonder why they decided to forgo a home alarm system?

It took a lot to write what I wrote. Sorry, but I'm not going to get into a debate about my perspective. I respect that you disagree.

Jaime, I am a high intuitive as well. Are you an NT or an NF? It's really hard being different from most of the rest of the world. For me, it's extremely difficult being an NT female.

I haven't picked up on the abuse thing at all with this case, but I can usually see it right away in women I meet in real life. What was really interesting was I could pick up on evil at a very young age...My mom's best friend from high school had a very strange family...I was totally creeped out by the dad....later we heard there was incest going on. My mom to this day still doesn't believe it, but I felt it at 7 years old...did not feel safe in that house...luckily never slept over.

I'm very surprised by that. That seems like a logical step to me. I wonder why they decided to forgo a home alarm system?

Probably because they leased the house. Alarms are rather expensive but you'd think in this situation. . .

No, this is not right...What you are describing are therapeutic concentrations, not the therapeutic dosing range....These are apples and oranges. You can not assume from one to the other.

The recommended dosing range is as follows:
"For outpatients, 75 mg of Amitriptyline HCl a day in divided doses is usually satisfactory. If necessary, this may be increased to a total of 150 mg per day. Increases are made preferably in the late afternoon and/or bedtime doses. A sedative effect may be apparent before the antidepressant effect is noted, but an adequate therapeutic effect may take as long as 30 days to develop.

An alternate method of initiating therapy in outpatients is to begin with 50 to 100 mg Amitriptyline HCl at bedtime. This may be increased by 25 or 50 mg as necessary in the bedtime dose to a total of 150 mg per day.

Hospitalized patients may require 100 mg a day initially. This can be increased gradually to 200 mg a day if necessary. A small number of hospitalized patients may need as much as 300 mg a day."
http://www.drugs.com/pro/amitriptyline.html

Hi, have you figured out a way to roughly estimate the 7900 ng per liter and what that would equal as far as mg's she had to consume?

And as JBean said that amount on the tox. may be affected by several things but I'm wondering in general.

For the record, I did not imply -- and do not believe -- the family did anything to Morgan. I'll retract my post and refrain from contributing again, but I'm baffled by this knee-jerk reaction. Posters are wondering why a girl as bright and beautiful as Morgan might be so troubled. I stand by my hunch.

Please don't refrain. No matter what anybody else says, I am interested in what everybody's theory is?

She says she regrets not putting an alarm system in.

For the record, I did not imply -- and do not believe -- the family did anything to Morgan. I'll retract my post and refrain from contributing again, but I'm baffled by this knee-jerk reaction. Posters are wondering why a girl as bright and beautiful as Morgan might be so troubled. I stand by my hunch.

((((Jaime)))) I should have been more sensitive in my reply. I apologize. What I should have said thank you for your input and thank you for sharing. But as it relates to this case we are not going to discuss possible abuse of Morgan.

I am doing many things at once right now and will be more careful about posting on the fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip