CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never been suicidal and every one is different but if I was going to kill myself I would absolutely cancel my Gyno appt.

This made me lol.

It's an interesting point, though. Why go through that if you don't have to? I think her mom had an appointment the same day, maybe she didn't want too arouse suspicion by canceling.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

I wonder if maybe he wasn't trying to spare the parents by not officially calling it a suicide. That would be very unprofessional, but an attempt at compassion.

I find him changing the COD to be almost more interesting than changing the MOD . According to doberson, kutrzman ignored the ami levels when determining the COD.so it would seem cod was determined with all the tox reports in hand. yet he ultimately opted to change the COD to ami intox 8 mos later. Odd indeedy. Just correcting an error? Maybe.

I'm just trying to figure out the highest dose non pill ami you could get.

Whether it's gel........patch we can't find......oral..........whatever.

10mg/ml injectable would cause you to do some major injecting............

I'm wondering if this date rape cocktail has been streamlined and is something we aren't familiar with.

I find him changing the COD to be almost more interesting than changing the MOD . According to doberson, kutrzman ignored the ami levels when determining the COD.so it would seem cod was determined with all the tox reports in hand. yet he ultimately opted to change the COD to ami intox 8 mos later. Odd indeedy. Just correcting an error? Maybe.

That bothers me too and I hope it wasn't done out of spite.

I am a local, having lived in this valley for several years. I did not know Morgan but know many people who knew her. Until fairly recently I was even more local and that's probably why I am so interested in the blog and the situation as a whole. Having read through these threads, I have information on two questions that have come up.

One is about the horse facility behind the house. I haven't been on the premises recently enough to tell you whether or not any specific medications are there. But I can say that meds for horses are kept in two main places (feed room and office refrigerator) and are not locked up or monitored in any consistent way. Lots of people are in and out of these two places and it would not have seemed strange for any person who had a horse or rode there to be close to meds.

The second issue is about snow. I clearly remember reading about M's death in the paper, discussing it with people at my house, and realizing certain things. I thought back to the night she died and the next morning (December 2) and remembering what we did that morning -- we went out to play in the first real snow of the year.

Last winter was a very weird snow year in the valley (the ski and tourist industry freaked out completely). We got almost no snow until December 1-2. It is unusual that there would have been no snow at all in Carbondale until then, but that's exactly what happened last year. That said, Carbondale is noticeably warmer than Aspen (being lower in elevation) and snow that sticks in Aspen often melts right off in Carbondale.

I am a local, having lived in this valley for several years. I did not know Morgan but know many people who knew her. Until fairly recently I was even more local and that's probably why I am so interested in the blog and the situation as a whole. Having read through these threads, I have information on two questions that have come up.

One is about the horse facility behind the house. I haven't been on the premises recently enough to tell you whether or not any specific medications are there. But I can say that meds for horses are kept in two main places (feed room and office refrigerator) and are not locked up or monitored in any consistent way. Lots of people are in and out of these two places and it would not have seemed strange for any person who had a horse or rode there to be close to meds.

The second issue is about snow. I clearly remember reading about M's death in the paper, discussing it with people at my house, and realizing certain things. I thought back to the night she died and the next morning (December 2) and remembering what we did that morning -- we went out to play in the first real snow of the year.

Last winter was a very weird snow year in the valley (the ski and tourist industry freaked out completely). We got almost no snow until December 1-2. It is unusual that there would have been no snow at all in Carbondale until then, but that's exactly what happened last year. That said, Carbondale is noticeably warmer than Aspen (being lower in elevation) and snow that sticks in Aspen often melts right off in Carbondale.

Reading through the thread and blog, I also found it interesting who worked at the ranch.

I have never been suicidal and every one is different but if I was going to kill myself I would absolutely cancel my Gyno appt.

You and me both! :floorlaugh:

But, maybe at the time she hadn't decided yet. Something could have been the deciding factor afterwards, like the visit from the ex or something we don't know about.

My opinion, you're right toxicology results don't usually take 6 months, but they also definitely do take longer than 16 days. We haven't seen the original autopsy report, but someone else mentioned as far as we know the original stated the COD with an addendum of "pending toxicology reports".

Doberson said that kutrzman ignored the levels of amitriptyline and it's Metabolite when determining cod and it was unclear why he would do that.I take that to mean he had the tox reports and called the cod due to intermittent porphyria anyway. Of course he corrected himself some time later but it is curious. The reclass of mod to suicide just further calls into question his entire first report IMO.

Doberson said that kutrzman ignored the levels of amitriptyline and it's Metabolite when determining cod and it was unclear why he would do that.I take that to mean he had the tox reports and called the cod due to intermittent porphyria anyway. Of course he corrected himself some time later but it is curious. The reclass of mod to suicide just further calls into question his entire first report IMO.

I guess I took that to mean that after the toxicology reports came back and Dr. Kurtzman still didn't change COD, that's when he ignored it. In my opinion, with the original report with COD as intermittent porphyria being dated Dec. 19 I'm guessing he didn't have the tox reports yet. When he got the tox reports a few weeks later, he ignored them and wouldn't change what was already written.

Did I even make sense there? It reads funny to me, but I'm so tired right now, lol.

In the same office as the refrigerator, in fact.

As a local, just wondering how much the local drug culture is fueled by robbery of seasonally occupied vacation homes?

Also wondering if cat burglaries while homeowners are home are on the rise or decline in the area....believe there could be a connection between cat burglary and stalking behavior.

As a local, just wondering how much the local drug culture is fueled by robbery of seasonally occupied vacation homes?

Also wondering if cat burglaries while homeowners are home are on the rise or decline in the area....believe there could be a connection between cat burglary and stalking behavior.

I'm no expert on local crime stats, but the thing about people who can afford to have seasonal vacation homes in this area is that most of them can afford to outfit them with some pretty sweet security, both electronic and human. Property management is a major industry here too. Also, not very many of the homes as far downvalley as Carbondale are seasonally occupied, at least not when compared to Aspen and Snowmass.

I guess I took that to mean that after the toxicology reports came back and Dr. Kurtzman still didn't change COD, that's when he ignored it. In my opinion, with the original report with COD as intermittent porphyria being dated Dec. 19 I'm guessing he didn't have the tox reports yet. When he got the tox reports a few weeks later, he ignored them and wouldn't change what was already written.

Did I even make sense there? It reads funny to me, but I'm so tired right now, lol.

6 of one half dozen of the other,IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member