CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if the stalker/peeper was into guns and hunting he could possibly have been using the scope off one to skulk around even if the scopes with night vision aren't legal. If someone has guns then why invest in other stuff. The detached scope could be what he had visible under the left arm. I also don't nessarily think he had a square head but maybe the doo rag or head wear wad kind of squared at the top of the head and the hair was held down by that and moved a little as he cocked his head to the right making it looking even squarer.

Good point about the hair. My dh washes his hair is special deer hunting shampoo and wears stuff to cover his hair. Usually a camo hat

Bc they are outlawed in a lot of states.....or the laws are real ify.

But yes, they can be pricey.

I don't believe they are illegal to own in any state, as they sell some as toys now.

There are laws in some states making it illegal to use them for hunting, or attaching to a firearm, etc.

Bc they are outlawed in a lot of states.....or the laws are real ify.

But yes, they can be pricey.

I read this right after a bra comment, and skipped the quoted part. And found myself wishing I lived in one of those states...

In the blogs comments there was a discussion of the type of mask the person in the wildlife cam pic could be wearing. Someone linked to a photo of the mask. After seeing it, the head shape made sense to me.

I don't believe they are illegal to own in any state, as they sell some as toys now.

There are laws in some states making it illegal to use them for hunting, or attaching to a firearm, etc.

Oh my. I probably should walk away. Thinking of a bra in this context is just too much.

Well, that's what I meant about loopholes uplink. You have to check you local area before buying them.

I know my hubby tried to buy one with his cabbalas gift card, and he made it all the way to to checkout before they told him it was illegal in his state.

You know those cat laser light pointers? They will get you into a bunch of trouble....especially if you point them in the sky.

If the gunman is looking into a lit area though, would he still need night vision technology?

No but non-night vision scopes won't have a red light.

So yeah, he COULD be using a high powered scope, legal in all states, that is NOT night vision... but then it would negate the little red light they saw.

Is there a high powered scope with a recording device? That could be the red light...but I think it is probably night vision goggles/scope.

My digital camera with high optic zoom has a night vision feature...not sure how well it works though.

Adding to the list of possible window tapping devices...one of those pocket fishing rods. He could "cast" and hit the window from a distance. Nothing on tape. I don't think it would be effective for multiple taps in close time.

I have a question for anyone who knows about guns with the scopes on them. Steve saw the pinpoint red lights at times, and guns can have those. Can a person see across the way with one and even be able to look into a window at night? I'm wondering if the stalker had that instead of night vision goggles or telescope. Also, we had a window peeper several times back when a neighbor would have been a teen. He had guns and recently told me caught someone looking over his fence while out at night practicing his aim . He saw the person with his gun. Then he mentioned red points of light scaring people. Well, now i suspect him of being the peeper and wonder if he can see across the alley into my windows by looking thru his gun.

Okay the red light is a laser...most likely a regular laser pointer thing. Or it is a nifty feature on some guns that allows one to point the laser and then pull the trigger and see a hole appear where the red dot appeared. I hear they are quite awesome.

A scope is like binoculars, which means one can see a far away object and it appears closer!

Two different things. If he saw a red light...well...yeah if he saw one, could have been a variety of things.

(FYI for gun owners you can buy grips for your existing handguns with the laser capability without having to buy a new gun, on my wish list!)

Okay the red light is a laser...most likely a regular laser pointer thing. Or it is a nifty feature on some guns that allows one to point the laser and then pull the trigger and see a hole appear where the red dot appeared. I hear they are quite awesome.

A scope is like binoculars, which means one can see a far away object and it appears closer!

Two different things. If he saw a red light...well...yeah if he saw one, could have been a variety of things.

(FYI for gun owners you can buy grips for your existing handguns with the laser capability without having to buy a new gun, on my wish list!)

I was going to tape a laser pointer to my Glock. I figured if the size of the barrel didn't make someone think twice, the little red dot on their chest might. Never mind the light being synced with the sights!

Well, I fully intended to share my theory about Morgan tonight ... thought I finally had it all figured out ... but I changed my mind again.

Gah.

I really don't think she was murdered, and I definitely don't think she was "frightened to death." Keep going back and forth between suicide and accidental OD. Something in the autopsy report keeps nagging at me -- one part didn't sit right with me -- but I can't talk about it because it's delicate (in my opinion) and I don't want to appear disrespectful by mentioning it.

Not trying to be intentionally vague. This is hard. :waitasec:

Well, I fully intended to share my theory about Morgan tonight ... thought I finally had it all figured out ... but I changed my mind again.

Gah.

I really don't think she was murdered, and I definitely don't think she was "frightened to death." Keep going back and forth between suicide and accidental OD. Something in the autopsy report keeps nagging at me -- one part didn't sit right with me -- but I can't talk about it because it's delicate (in my opinion) and I don't want to appear disrespectful by mentioning it.

Well now some of us are sitting on the edge of our seats! What? Be vague if you must, we can pick up on hints.

Hello! I'm a newbie, brought here quite obviously by the Ingram case. I've been lurking ever since the first post on the first thread and I decided to come out of my "lurkdom" and start posting ever since I saw the more concrete evidences of autopsy and the tox. report. First of all, I have no medical or law background. So I'm hoping to mostly brainstorm out here, ask questions, and hopefully not sound too stupid when I use any jargon. I must admit that I was quite convinced by the parents when I started out, but the posts here have made me look at things a lot more rationally. I thank you for that. Right now, I'm trying to keep an open mind and see what makes sense and what doesn't.

On that note, I have a question or two about the tox. report. It seems like the only new sample that was tested in June/July was the gastric content. The ami. and its metabolite was found in the Dec report itself. (If I remember right, the parents went for a second opinion with Dr. Dobersen only based on the first report.) Why was the case not declared a suicide or undetermined right then? If the ami. was found at a lethal level in the first round of testing, why were the gastric contents not examined till a much later date? Any thoughts on this?

I am not ready to diss the parents' opinion that the coroner and the ME didn't do a proper job yet. I would really like to see the original reports that caused the parents to get upset and seek a second opinion. I'm not saying the WS should get it from the county, but if someone can bring this up during the call and ask the mom to share it, it would be awesome.

Gah.

You talking about the part where it appears she was getting ready for a date, so to speak? That fact could mean nothing, or it could mean she was expecting something that didn't happen, adding to her disappointment?

On that note, I have a question or two about the tox. report. It seems like the only new sample that was tested in June/July was the gastric content. The ami. and its metabolite was found in the Dec report itself. (If I remember right, the parents went for a second opinion with Dr. Dobersen only based on the first report.) Why was the case not declared a suicide or undetermined right then? If the ami. was found at a lethal level in the first round of testing, why were the gastric contents not examined till a much later date? Any thoughts on this?

I believe the first ME put the ami levels in the blood to postmortem redistribution. There are tons of links that explain it, and since I'm not sure of your level of understanding, I'll leave it to you to research it!

And welcome!!!

You talking about the part where it appears she was getting ready for a date, so to speak? That fact could mean nothing, or it could mean she was expecting something that didn't happen, adding to her disappointment?

Now you've got ME confused. Haha! :D

A meeting for breakfast before going to work could be disappointing to some girls. A real evening date would be preferable and show more interest on the guy's part, imo. Some guy saying they "like" a girl sounds a little like just wanting to be friends. I don't know the guy's available hours so am probably wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc