CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The things women are willing to do for men. That's one good thing about getting older, he can take it or leave it - it's 'as is' baby!

Sincerely, Sonya, where are you getting that it's "highly unusual"?

Ok Guys, We must stop the grooming habit talk, this is not really irrelevant.

Thank You
Raine

Sincerely, Sonya, where are you getting that it's "highly unusual"?

Uhh...personal experience and talking with other women? Shaving every day as one poster suggested? That being normal? Heck no!

Till July, it was believed by LE that she died of natural causes and that the elevated quantity of drugs found in the system could have been due to postmortem redistribution. It's only after the second round of testing that they found the cocktail of drugs in her system. If the list of all the drugs had come up in the report way back then, perhaps LE might have relaunched the investigation.Then it would have been easier to collect evidence to support one COD or the other - the drug trail, the evidences in the berm, the jewelry trail, any evidences in the house. It kinda seems too late now to do anything.

Right now, we have nothing but the word of the Ingrams to go by.

Am I making sense now?

Absolutely, this makes total sense. Something about the drugs found in the blood as well as gastric versus only gastric of which there were more discovered. Right? Also the numbers from gastric provided more information.
Why not do a thorough job on a twenty year old otherwise healthy girl to begin with?

Uhh...personal experience and talking with other women? Shaving every day as one poster suggested? That being normal? Heck no!

Ok. I was only asking as I felt like you were reading something like a study or something online and I wanted to peek at it too. Um, that sounds creeperlicious... I don't want to peek at... oh nevermind! :blushing:

Yeah well back to the subject at hand...in practical terms:

The body was cremated.

The alleged crime scene has been trampled over many times and is now inhabited by other renters.

So barring a spontaneous confession from an alleged perp, what does all of this speculation actually mean in the real world?

How come people keep posting that M was pining over the ex? How do we know he wasn't pining over her and/or even that he had someone following her?
In August M begins to sense and/or know she's being followed. Had she quit communicating as much with bf who was in Australia?
She met the new bf in October but didn't seem to rush into anything with him.
Ex returns to US on November 16th.
How do we know that Morgan wasn't the one who was unsure about the ex upon his return? Maybe she no longer had the feelings she once did for him.
Morgan dies under suspicious circumstances on December 2.

I think we definitely need to ask TI about the circumstances of the break-up.

Nov 16th - Ex returns to the US
Dec 1st - She stops by the house he's in, even though she doesn't see him
2 weeks prior to Dec 1st (around Nov 16th) - she stops by the same house and subsequently falls sick.

I think we also need to know what exactly does "sick" mean? Did she have headaches, nausea? For all we know, it could have been just a matter of catching a simple stomach bug on that day. The presence or absence of the ex might have nothing to do with what happened to Morgan.

Geez folks. This has moved well passed constructive. Let's get back to discussion.

Post lands at random but this in reference to personal pubic hairstyle discussion.

Thank you.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60672"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Yeah well back to the subject at hand...in practical terms:

The body was cremated.

The alleged crime scene has been trampled over many times and is now inhabited by other renters.

So barring a spontaneous confession from an alleged perp, what does all of this speculation actually mean in the real world?

Like someone else or possibly many others have mentioned, the drug trail is the only thing worth following now. I think that can be done only if the case is reopened. As of now, I'm not sure how the Ingrams are going to convince the LE to do that.

Like someone else or possibly many others have mentioned, the drug trail is the only thing worth following now. I think that can be done only if the case is reopened. As of now, I'm not sure how the Ingrams are going to convince the LE to do that.

Yes that will be difficult, Morgan had a script for the lethal drug and old pill bottles containing the same drug in her room.

The other drugs were in small amounts huh? A few pills? Easily acquired.

Yes that will be difficult, Morgan had a script for the lethal drug and old pill bottles containing the same drug in her room.

Exactly. And no signs of trauma on the autopsy report. I haven't really seen anything that convinces me this is anything other than suicide.

I think we definitely need to ask TI about the circumstances of the break-up.

Nov 16th - Ex returns to the US
Dec 1st - She stops by the house he's in, even though she doesn't see him
2 weeks prior to Dec 1st (around Nov 16th) - she stops by the same house and subsequently falls sick.

I think we also need to know what exactly does "sick" mean? Did she have headaches, nausea? For all we know, it could have been just a matter of catching a simple stomach bug on that day. The presence or absence of the ex might have nothing to do with what happened to Morgan.

Yes it would be good to know more about their relationship. Just to point out though that Toni was told that Morgan was MOSTLY outside for the 10 to 15 minutes she stopped by that house where the ex was also. No elaboration on why she went inside or if she saw him when she did.

To consider all things, the reason I'm so interested in the recent hemorrhagic corpus luteum cyst noted in M's autopsy, is because hypothetically it could have caused her illness two weeks prior to her death. Or had it just happened that same day or night?
What does 'recent' mean in this context? Could they have pinned it down even further?

If she had the cyst rupture right after ex returned and her health suffered because of that, which imo it could, then anything happening at the house party contributing to her becoming ill would be wrong.

See how the plot thickens as more variables are added to what was going on with Morgan, her health, her relationships, and circumstances.

Just a couple thoughts on some of the recent discussion in my getting caught up from this afternoon.

Re: Autopsy noting personal grooming habits

I, too was one who did not think twice of this as all most agree it is pretty standard or at the very least far from unusual for a young woman to be of this grooming preference.

But in further discussion of it I must say that imo there is no way in hell-o that Kurtzman would note the grooming habit was achieved via waxing rather than shaving.. I'm sorry but that imo I feel strongly about just as Mayra mentioned "stringing" down under(which btw I do have a client who has on several occassions has had "stringing" done down under..lol)..but so, too is it the same in my opinion that Kurtzman would never note that the grooming was done via stringing..imo the same for via waxing..imo its just not a clarity that imo he would likely even recognize or know for certain especially to the point of certainty of listing it as the mode for how a female personally groomed documented on an autopsy.. Hence exactly why he has it noted as "shaved"..which tho, there very much are varying methods for being hair free down under..nevertheless imo "shaving" is what is the most regularly used term for describing the personal grooming habits..

So with that said imo I personally am none too convinced that it was a fact that the method used was shaving versus waxing..and if it was waxing then just as someone mentioned before me then it pretty much makes the issue irrelevant as in speculating was it done specifically in preparation for that night..becuase the waxing very well could have been some length of time since it was done and not indicating it was even done in the recent past prior or leading up to the night in question..

Also imo if it was in fact "shaving" that was the method used for personal grooming I must say if even actually having done so that very day that it too does not imo at all equate to preparation for an expected or hoped for encounter..jmo..but I can say for me personally in all the years that I used to shave prior to waxing that it was absolutely an every day occurrence just like my shaving my legs(summer and winter)..that may be weird to some but just has always been my comfort level(much prefer smooth legs rubbing against jeans in winter rather than prickly..lol)..and honestly was just part of my every day showering..so it wasnt ever done in preparation for a special encounter..it was just my personal habit to shave all areas that I shaved every day when showering.. So, in knowing that from personal habits and experience I truly cannot at all read into anything in knowing that she was well groomed that night in question.

And then finally my last thought on this particular subject is this..
Imo even if it may have been done for the purpose of an encounter that she hoped to have with someone that night..even if you all are absolutely correct imo I have long felt it was a very good possibility if not probability that she did have such an encounter with D that evening.. Ive thought that since the moment i knew theyd spent the evening together..he wasnt exactly some stranger or new bf she had just met a couple days prior..they had been talking since October..correct me if I'm wrong but most 20yr olds that have been seeing each other for a couple of months are much more likely than not to be having a sexual relationship...right?..in fact a couple months would be entirely too long of a time to wait for some 20yr olds..so I have always been of the firm opinion that much more likely than not there was a sexual relationship and likely had sex that night when she was with him at grandmas for several hours(even mom said she thought grandma wasnt home that night when Morgan and D were at her home)..but regardless I am firm believer that its very likely she had sex that night with D, a young man who she had been talking to now for a couple of months..imo it was just an automatic assumption made in my mind without even thinking too much on it..seemed perfectly normal to me..idk..I guess I may be the only one who assumed such..lol:blushing:

Then onto one other quick topic that was being discussed(and i promise Ill be brief)

Re:some really leaning toward the accidental OD..

Even when taking into acct the possibility that it wasnt necessarily the quantity that oded her, but rather the lethal combo of several of the drugs when interacting(as was mentioned upthread)..tho, we do know from the results it was actual the lethal amount of ami that killed her.

Irregardless the issue that keeps me from even looking into this as a possibility is the fact that he states atleast18 individual pills of 25mg(or atleast 45-50 individual pills of 10mg) amitriptyline would have been sufficient to cause lethal overdose.

Lets go with the least amt possible...(18) 25mg amitriptyline pills had to have been put into her mouth and swallowed..(which i think we'd all agree would likely have been multiple hand fulls)..irregardless she for therapeutic purposes sat there and took 18 25mg pills???...and thats if she had enough of the 25mg pills to even do that..if she only had 10mg pills then we are talking almost 3times more pills that she had to take hand to mouth...hand to mouth...hand to mouth...hand to mouth....

Either way you look at it 25mg pills or 10mg pills it was repeatedly hand to mouth..swallow...hand to mouth...swallow...hand to mouth..swallow...hand to mouth swallow..etc..etc...

And thats just counting the ami not the other 6 drugs in her system...

Can anyone really and truly believe that she would have done that "accidentally"?... I DON'T..jmo.

I think we would find some research on her computer.

I think it's odd she made a date/breakfast for the morning and then killed herself and no pill fragments.

I think it's odd she was fully dressed.

It just doesn't feel right to me...........I'm probably the only one...........lol....but I'm not convinced. I'm just not.
You're not the only one. It doesn't feel right to me either.

Some have said that the drugs are all (or most, please correct me if I'm wrong) are part of a date rape cocktail. If M did research, she'd know that the ami would be more than enough to do the job, if she was so inclined. So no need for the whole cocktail. The anti-emetic would just keep them all down. So that makes sense.

But, why take cold meds (Guaifenesin) when you're planning to kill yourself? Isn't Guaifenesin a decongestant? (Just wondering.)

And, thank you raine1212 for the tox results and to marycarney for the information about the tox results.

-----
Going back to lurking now 'cause typing still hurts.

What about pharmacy records?

As for her own stock, how many bottles does she have? How much was the original content and how much is left over now?

My only experience with scripts and refills is my son's asthma meds. The budesonide needs to be refilled every 30 days and the insurance doesn't let me get a refill before those 30-day period is over. But for the albuterol, the script is for 90 days. I'm wondering if there's any such restriction for the ami.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member