CO CO - U.S. Marine, Trey Cantrell, 21, on leave, Adams County, 29 July 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Cagle

Reaction score
The Adams County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in finding a missing local Marine. Trey Cantrell, 21, was reported missing by his mother on Thursday.

Cantrell, who was on leave, was supposed to take a rideshare on July 29 to Denver International Airport to fly back to California. He never arrived for his flight or to his destination.

He also left behind the paperwork and items he needed to return to base.

Cantrell was last seen wearing a black shirt with blue jeans. He is described as 6-feet-1-inch tall, weighing 160 lbs., with no hair and brown eyes.

A woman who is apparently Trey’s mother says he also has a scar on his bottom lip.

Anyone who may have seen him is asked to call the sheriff’s office at (303) 288-1535.

Community Looking For Missing Marine In Adams County

67620899_2556478221052440_6547484090050805760_n.jpg

Marine, Trey Cantrell, 21, on leave, was supposed to take a rideshare on July 29 to Denver International Airport to fly back to California. He never arrived for his flight or to his destination.

He also left behind the paperwork and items he needed to return to base.

Cantrell was last seen wearing a black shirt with blue jeans. He is described as 6-feet-1-inch tall, weighing 160 lbs., with no hair and brown eyes.

He also has a scar on his bottom lip.

Community Looking For Missing Marine In Adams County

22-year-old Adams County Marine missing after visiting home on leave

67620899_2556478221052440_6547484090050805760_n.jpg

Trey Cantrell was home on leave, and scheduled to take a flight back to his base in California early Tuesday morning. His mother Cheyenne says he never made that flight.
His dad woke up at 5 o'clock in the morning, and he was gone," she says. "I just figured he made his flight, because he had a flight at 7:45 in the morning."
Cantrell was able to access Trey's google maps through a laptop he left at the house.
She says those records show him walking towards the Platte River, and then along the trail into downtown Denver. The communication shuts off at that point.

Is it normal for the sheriff to handle this or would it be the marines?
Trey Cantrell was home on leave, and scheduled to take a flight back to his base in California early Tuesday morning. His mother Cheyenne says he never made that flight.
His dad woke up at 5 o'clock in the morning, and he was gone," she says. "I just figured he made his flight, because he had a flight at 7:45 in the morning."
Cantrell was able to access Trey's google maps through a laptop he left at the house.
She says those records show him walking towards the Platte River, and then along the trail into downtown Denver. The communication shuts off at that point.

I always picture military goodbyes as ones with long drawn out hugs not leaving while family is sleeping and that being presumed as going to the airport already.

Is it normal for the sheriff to handle this or would it be the marines?

I always picture military goodbyes as ones with long drawn out hugs not leaving while family is sleeping and that being presumed as going to the airport already.
I’m not sure.
The article I linked in earlier post stated a US Marine commander called the mother to ask about him/notify her that he never showed back up to the base.

What’s with the “a woman who is apparently his mother” comment? Hmmmn
That was a quote from the MSM article in Post #1. It means they read the FB comment where a women said she was Trey's mother, and then she gave the information about the scar. It means the reporter did not research to see if that woman was really Trey's mother. MOO

Where are you, Trey? I am hoping he is not the person found in the river. His family seems to be on it--keeping his face in the media and organizing. I hope he comes home. I wonder if any Marine buddies have any ideas about issues that were present for him. Did the rideshare show?

68637179_413498872843626_3107257157590974464_o.jpg

Missing Persons Cases Network

67779056_1376672615817835_8935902119022559232_n.jpg

Find Missing Trey Cantrell!

Find missing Trey Cantrell!
He is serving in the military.
He has not reported to his unit.
And now he is gone.
It has been one week
Since his family and friends have seen him.
It has been one week
Since his family and friends have last heard from him.
Where is this missing young man?
###

Get home safely, Trey. Your family, friends, and loved ones miss you. They need you just as all of us, the citizens of the United States of America, need you. Thank for your service!

The night before going back to a military base...it seems like a time when a young man might go have some fun. Maybe he drank too much and had some sort of an accident.

I wonder if they searched CC footage of local businesses and residents? They traced his Google maps into downtown Denver. From there, what, where, when? I wonder how much pressure is being put on local LE to investigate more thoroughly?

I wonder if they searched CC footage of local businesses and residents? They traced his Google maps into downtown Denver. From there, what, where, when? I wonder how much pressure is being put on local LE to investigate more thoroughly?

I'm going to guess the Marines are putting a fair amount of pressure on local LE. It costs them a fair amount to train and equip their men. I wonder how recent this picture of Trey is. Because he looks to be a boot right out of boot camp. They get about ten days leave between boot camp and training for their specialty.

I pray the body found is not Trey. After going to boot camp, some realize it is not what they want to do. It is overwhelming when they realize that they are stuck for four years.

USMC mom here. And Blue Blood Family.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrsevanpeters