Cocoamom Theory #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If your theory is correct, maybe thats why George was seen by that wooded area- maybe he threw her there- has that area been checked out?

From CCM's Theory above:

• They picked up the car late morning right? So why didn’t CA go get KC immediately after they got the car home? She and Amy didn’t go get her til around 7PM right? Or even 4PM? What happened in all those hours? GA didn’t normally go to work until around 2 or so right? Obviously CA had Amy’s number because she called her right? Why did she wait so long?

Re: GA: Since the Toll road invoices were released, it has bothered me that IIRC, GA's vehicle (the black one) paid a toll and was travelling around 5:30-ish on July 15th, the day the Pontiac was picked up. I thought it was said that GA left for work right away after getting home with the car. So, why was he on a toll road (or at least his car was) if he was at work? Or did he not leave for work until later in the afternoon?

Gee, I really shouldn't even be posting -- I don't have time to look up the links to the toll records. I also will be guilty fo posting and running -- I've got to get everything ready for my grandbaby's visit and they get here tomorrow!

Could it be possible that either the epass transponders were switched, or else CA was driving GA's car on the 15th? Reason I ask is because GA says he went to work at Fashion Square Mall that day (which I assume LE has verified), and from where the Anthony's live, taking a toll road wouldn't make any sense since it would take them way out of their way to get there. However, CA went to pick AH up from Florida Mall, and that would make sense for them to have taken a toll road.

Is that toll bridge the one that has the alligators below, some poster wrote that she could see 20 alligators below on that bridge. Do you think maybe as much as George loved Caylee, he loved Casey too, do you think he could have thrown Caylees body over that bridge, knowing the alligators would eat her.
Comparing George's E-Pass statements for the month of June and July, you see a lot more traveling and traveling out of their Lee Vista area - using the Bee-line.
July 15th - 2:30P Airport to B-line
July 15 - 5:10P B-line to Airport

July 18th - 3PM home to Boggy Creek
July 18th - 5:18 Boggy Creek to home

July 23rd - 12:15 Airport to Beeline and no return trip home??

Good theory. I just don't think that Caylee would have made it through more than a couple of hot hours in the car during the day without passing away. So, if she was alive the day KC ran out of gas and "abandoned" the car at the Amscot, she would not still be alive even the next day, much less days later. I do agree that GA and CA found her and began the cover up, though.
Comparing George's E-Pass statements for the month of June and July, you see a lot more traveling and traveling out of their Lee Vista area beginning July 15th - using the Bee-line:

One correction regarding dates. The night that Caylee slept over but wasn't there in the morning - for some reason my post ended up in June and I believe that the correct date for that should have been May 31rst. In LE's interview with CA, they ask her if she had called KC to bring Caylee home on the night of May 31rst. I have asked JBean to correct this information on the calendar.

Ricardo also says May 31st in his LE interview. BUT...... interesting that CA had a meeting with everyone to check dates before these interviews. Was the meeting before RM's interview? I'll have to check.

Salem

What was her answer? Did she call her to bring Caylee home? Was that Memorial Day weekend? I wasn't sure about a lot of the dates and was just aiming for the general time frame. The main gist of the theory was that she was alive the last time KC saw her and alive when car was towed.

Is it possible that the tow people discovered her maybe still alive barely and got rid of her due to liability of towing a car with a child locked inside? I don't know, getting far fetched here maybe...thinking out loud.

I'm really impressed. And here's a thought. This theory would also explain the "if they NEVER find her, I will be sitting in jail for the rest of my life" that KC made to TL (not an exact quote).

I think the tow people would have called 911 immediately. But I have always thought it odd that the car did not smell in the beginning on June 30th if decomp started on June 16th ish.

Salem

Good theory CocoaMom! I've thought all along that KC was probably drugging Caylee at night and having her sleep in the trunk. I agree, its hot in Florida, but if it were only at night, then I don't think it would've been a problem. She probably would have been comfortable, temperature-wise, at least until about 8 or 9 am, when KC would've needed to leave to "get to work".

But, even though the rest of your theory makes sense, I don't think Caylee was still alive in that car when it was towed. I'll need to think on it some more as to why, but that part I just don't think would be feasible. For one, I don't think she would've been able to survive more than an hour or two in the mid-day heat locked in that car. And, maybe its my own denial, or my desire for sanity in their insane world, but I really hope that the rest of the Anthony's weren't involved. I have felt compassion and sympathy for the hell that these people have been going through, and if it turns out that all along they knew the deal and helped create this mess, then I will feel duped. Plus, if CA had known about the dead body, I don't think she would've called 911. Had they not notified the police that Caylee were missing, they probably could've moved on with life and just not told anyone, at least for a while. If she wasn't in preschool, and didn't really have any outside friends, or anyone who would've known otherwise if Caylee were here or not, then nobody would really know that she was missing. Heck, G&C would've just given KC some money and told her to get out of town and start a new life somewhere else. Then she could explain to people in Orlando that Caylee is with her mother out of state, and no one would be any the wiser.

I think this theory solves why the dates are so jumbled. First they throw any date out there to throw people off so they can think it's been a long time and the kidnapper probably got far by now. Then they realize that eye witnesses saw them ALL together at the nursing home and are forced to change their date.
Also, this can explain why casey is so stone cold emotionless. Right now she has the control. At any moment she can pin it on her parents. In turn, that scares CA and GA and so they star talking to the media...letting casey know that they are KISSING HER BUTT and bowing down to the queen in order for her to keep shut.

Excellent Cocoamom. I started with much the same theory right at the beginning of the case but was trashed on it. Seems the thinking is coming right around to the beginning again. Yours is much more comprehensive since we have had all the doc dumps and most of forensics released. Some things are iffy here and there but by and large when peeps start filling in links and dates for you, it could be the best one yet. Good luck with it.
Oak

• Caylee could not have survived in the trunk for three days during a Florida summer.
  • Surely someone would have seen her during that two week period. Where was she during the day and early evening?
  • From reading TL's account, there was nothing that would indicate any sense of urgency when he picked her up at Amscot on the 30th. She had popsicles and chicken nuggets, likely stolen from the A's fridge.
  • Why throw the doll's clothes away? A desperate KC would not have cared whether or not it was Caylee's favorite doll. She would've just pitched the whole doll.
  • GA would know that all of the Arm & Hammer and pizza in the world could not disguise the decomp odor.
  • I think Caylee died between the between the 18th and 19th of June.
I do agee with the following:

KC was drugging the child and leaving her asleep in the car at night. I believe that started before TL came into the
picture. AH stated, "That child could sleep through anything" in reference to Caylee sleeping soundly while the tot mom and friends partied nearby. CA explained the reason she did not speak with Caylee during the 31 days is
because she was either napping or already tucked in for the night.

I've long held a theory that I've never posted here. I'm uncomfortable suggesting such things about persons who might well be perfectly innocent of wrongdoing. It's no worse than much of what has been alleged over the past
four months, though, and it dovetails with your theory.

Three facts about this case sparked early attention and blew the needle right off the WTF meter:
1. The nanny tale, of course, and LE's wild goose chase with the lying tot mom.
2. The grandparents who never laid eyes on the nanny that allegedly cared for their beloved granddaughter on a regular basis over a two year period. Nor did they have any contact information or her.
3. And, the grandparents who stayed at home and tended their lawn for 31 days while their granddaughter wandered from pillar to post with her mother, the sociopath.
How did they sleep at night? The hell with KC's stories about naps and business trips! Posters on boards all over the internet have lambasted them for their failure to get off their "azzes" before the child was officially missing. And who can blame them.

But...suppose they did? Suppose one of them did some sleugthing and gathered enough bits and pieces of nformation to track her down.

George gets in the car one night and drives to TL's apartment complex. KC's car is in the parking lot. He walks over to it, detects the odor, and proceeds to check it out. In the trunk, he finds Caylee, where she lay for 2.6 days dead from a drug overdose.

He is horrified and angry. He wants to teach KC a lesson so he takes Caylee's body and drives off? Hides it? I'm
not sure. The next day, KC discovers Caylee's body is gone. She has "no clue where Caylee is", but she has an
idea who took her. She can't very well ask him, though, so she "sweats" it out. And GA lets her.

He was furious with her and with TL because, in GA's view, he was the evil interloper who led his baby fgirl astray.
But he can't drop the dime on TL without implicating the tot mom. When she went to the house on the 24th, he lied
about needing the tool from her trunk. He was needling her. It might've been at this point that he told her it was he who took the body from her car. He then instructs her to ditch the car at Amscot because he's certain it will be stolen and never recovered.

I haven't worked out how the gas cans figure in, but I think he might've suggested she leave a trail of stories about running out of gas in case they used the empty tank alibi. That might've been KC's own idea. In the end, the stories got botched up, and KC went off.

You know, call me cyncial but I just don't see GA or CA finding the body and disposing of it , disposing of their Granddaughter Caylee...

I just think , I really do that Casey stuffed up big time and by way of neglect killed her daughter in the end with oversedation and then went on a elaborate soap opera drama life filled with partying and lie after lie after lie

I don't believe GA and CA had anything to do with it

I think maybe the Brother knows something hence his staying out of the limelight

Whether he knows KC used to Drug Caylee or whether he knows something else

I just don't believe that GA OR CA could do that to their beloved grandchild ie getting rid of her in some horrid place and not a proper burial

:woohoo: Cocoamom, you really seem to be connecting the dots! I don't remember all the dates, etc. but the "flow" of everything seems logical. Since so many of the dates come from questionable sources (CA, etc.) I don't know how many are concrete anyway. While some of this might not pan out, I think much of it will, especially the cover-up by family members.

As I read your post, my first thought was, KC didn't need to leave Caylee in the car at Amscot because it would have been simple to just use illness/immunizations/Benadryl/whatever as a reason for her sleeping. If it turned out she couldn't awaken Caylee eventually, she could have gone to the ER and still blamed the poisoning on the mysterious nanny (i.e. the nanny told me Caylee got stung by a bee and so she gave her Benadryl, but now she won't wake up and the nanny had disappeared). Shouldn't be to difficult for someone like KC to create a believable lie and send everyone in search of the nanny. It would have been easier than trying to explain partying for a month while your baby is missing. Then I remembered GA's words (in his statement to LE I think) about KC taking everything to the limit, and then pushing it more (my paraphrase). That would make it seem likely that she would take a chance and leave Caylee in the car at Amscot, thinking she could get her in a couple hours.

However, I don't think there is any way - even with the windows cracked - that Caylee could have survived more than a few hours in the hot car in the middle of summer. I guess there is always an outside possibility that some strange mix of drugs produced a state in which it could happen - one of those one in a million things you read about. Short of that kind of miracle, I just don't see her surviving for days. That one would get a "extremely unlikely" IMO.

What really "feels" right about this theory is the involvement of KC's family. So many details like KC and CA's phone conversation have never fit into a scenario that makes sense to me. This theory opens possibilities for some odd statements.

Lastly, and please excuse my bluntness, this family seems completely nuts in my opinion. It's like they pull random words out of a hat, make a sentence, expect the world to accept it as truth, verbally abuse us if we don't, and then contradict it the next day. Normal people just don't act like that! As we've seen them create their own reality on a daily basis, I've always had a question in the back of my head...if they are as crazy as they seem HOW in the world do they have jobs?! :confused: It just seems they can't really be as out of touch with reality as they appear. How would they keep from getting fired? It appears they held their lives together fairly well before this happened, even with all the dysfunction, lies, manipulation, etc. Therefore, what would make them act crazy, grasp at straws, and insist impossibilities are facts? I think if they are involved in the cover-up, it might explain their actions. Maybe this is the most important factor that makes this theory ring true for me, because it gives me an explanation for their inexplicable behavior.

Awesome job on this theory as well as the church theory, Cocoamom!! I'm anxious to see this get fleshed out and hopefully it will lead somewhere and the truth will come out.

I'm more than a bit blown away and weak in the knees reading this theory... and the thought of Caylee being tortured for days on end has me sick and way more than angry.

I'm getting started going back over things and just finished re-reading Amy's deposition. Based on how Cindy was acting and what all she was saying to Amy, I honestly don't think she had any clue what was going on - at least not that first night. It fits with her 911 calls - especially the dead body in the car one - where it felt like genuine emotion and panic...

see Amy's interview at http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/ah092308.pdf
mainly page 28, line 6 up to page 36 line 21 (or to the end which isn't much past that point).

Back to reviewing...

Mods/Admins - do whatever you need to this thread if it belongs elsewhere or not here - thanks!

To everyone else, please remember this is just a theory and is in VERY rough form. I was jumping up and down to put it up for you all so it needs some dates/times/order of things changes and corrections. I may be completely off on some of it so help me out OK?

This is a whole different way of thinking of it that fits - need links and references to interviews with LE, etc. Got your guns loaded? Shoot some holes in it please - that's what makes theories viable or not. Long so get your eyedrops out!Thanks!

This theory is so good I think that the “anti-Anthony-case” hubby even gave me the green light to spend whatever time I need doing this tonight so Ready, Set, GO:

• CA and KC fight with choking thing on 8th or 9th. That’s why the date stands out in everyone’s mind.
• KC and Caylee start sleeping every night at RM’s because that is the only place she knows that she can stay that somebody doesn’t mind a kid around.
• My bad on the Amy texts, I was confused and thought they were from KC to AH but it was the other way around. Forget about this.
• Night of the 14th, CA at sometime calls KC and tells her she wants to take Caylee to the great grandpa’s for Father’s Day. CA had to, in essence, crawl back to Casey whom she was mad at for whatever caused the big fight only a few days before (prob. Money). Caylee is KC’s control over CA and CA hates that because SHE is the control freak. Anyway, CA probably says I’ll be over early in the morning to get her. This explains RM not understanding where Caylee went – she was there when they went to bed and gone when he woke up.
• KC starts to date TL. He doesn’t want a kid around either. KC doesn’t want to go home – she wants to make mom mad and control her by “punishing” her for choking KC.
• KC starts to “drug “ Caylee and keep her in the trunk. Maybe a makeshift bed? Backseat folds down on one side for air, crack a window, etc. Don’t know what drug or chloroform, I don’t care, doesn’t matter – that isn’t what I think killed Caylee.
• She goes outside when she is on the phone says TL in his statement right? All she has to do is open the back door to her car to check on Caylee. It’s not that hot at night.
• During the days she 1) Goes home 2) cooks or whatever at TL’s 3)hangs at the church 4) hangs at Amy’s , etc. The night or two that she stayed at Amy’s with no Caylee – either of 2 things has happened 1) she is sick of this kid always having to sleep with her so far in her life and it’s nice to not have to worry about her so she drugged her again in the trunk bed thing she made or 2)she over did it a bit on the drugging and can’t get Caylee awake enough to bring her in so she leaves her.
• Out partying? Trunk bed. Date with TL? Trunk bed. Etc
• She does this trunk bed thing so much that she over does it with Caylee and the baby just won’t wake up. But SHE’S NOT DEAD.
• So much time in trunk and Caylee has accidents and maybe even vomits – on her doll’s dress too. It smells. “I must have run over something with my car” / “squirrel” story.
• Runs out of gas at Amscot. Knows it’s hot. Daytime. JG can’t help. Amy doesn’t answer. Oh crap! What do I do? Can’t call TL with Caylee with me half drugged, eventually he will notice that she never wakes up! I can leave her and check on her until I get a gas can. Take driver’s license, keys, phone etc. Leave purse so I have excuse to go back if friend can drive me. Undress Caylee from backseat so no one notices me in my trunk for a long time and maybe won’t smell that smell. Take off doll’s dress too. Throw all in dumpster or wherever. “They haven’t even found her clothes.” Do some sort of quick clean on trunk. Text Amy “got rid of that smell. Splattered under car” or whatever it is she said.
• TL picks up – KC on 27th. 2.6 days later, car is towed right? Doesn’t smell bad or like death or anything that a guy with a cold would notice. OR
• Car sits for 3 days, people undoubtedly go by it at some time, no smell – because CAYLEE IS STILL ALIVE.
• Spend the whole weekend trying desperately to find someone with a gas can and gas so I can get my car back and my daughter. Call JG, Call Amy, repeatedly ask TL if he has one but he says don’t worry about it, I’ll just drive you wherever. (made that part up)
• Somewhere in here they go to A’s to steal cans but lock on shed or they are empty or not enough gas, don’t know. Borrow shovel to try to break shed lock at some point too (before out of gas at Amscot but the Friday before)but it doesn’t work. Desperation for gas because can’t leave Caylee in the trunk or someone will find out. Carrying cans in car week before Amscot gives her opportunity to possibly steal gas from others??? Not sure here.
• Finally Amy takes her to buy can and gas. Return to Amscot – car towed. Oh crap! What now? Friends all think that sucks but have no idea how much. Tow truck driver doesn’t smell anything because 1) he has a cold? Maybe? More on that later 2) Caylee ISN’T DEAD YET. It’s the 30th. ??
• Why, if you want your car stolen or towed, do you try so hard to get gas and a can from your friends?
• Spends all time thinking of how to find out where car was towed to, how to get to it, panic sets in. Parties to relieve stress? Strange but this whole case is so who knows. Could call LA or GA maybe and tell the truth so he can think of an idea of how to get Caylee from that car? This time period is kind of up in the air for me right now – too much to figure out right now –that’s why you all are helping! But I feel that this time period with the FL heat in late June, early July – Caylee finally perished. SOB!
• Have you ever gotten a certified mail notice in your mailbox or on your door? I have, it ALWAYS says who the sender is. GA and CA see the notice, CA thinks “good, she has no car now. I just talked to her and she said Caylee is sleeping so I know they are alright, I’ll just let her suffer for a while with no car.” Control now goes to CA. CA tells in interview that “it was a few days with the holiday in there before GA got to the Post Office to get the letter.” He took this stab from her on TV because he had to. More on that later too. CA was probably still mad from KC controlling her over her vacation when she didn’t get to see Caylee. At that time KC had the control.
• They finally go to get the car. Here I get a little sketchy, several scenarios are possible. GA leaves CA in the office to pay and goes to the car. Smells like death. Now here are possibilities:
o Caylee is still in trunk deceased. GA pays off or bribes tow yard guy and drives away with Caylee in the back.
o Caylee is still in trunk deceased and GA knows it by how strong the stench is but she is hidden in the boot of the car maybe and the tow yard guy doesn’t know it?
o The body is already gone because GA or LA somehow got in there to try to “rescue” Caylee but she had already deceased. Unlikely due to “dirt” in trunk.
o The body is in a suitcase or bag in the back seat or trunk and tow guy doesn’t notice?
• Tow guy throws bag with pizza box over fence and GA drives away. Back home, CA says “what died?” then says “it’s the pizza right George?” How did she know about the pizza? The box went over the fence in the bag. You are a nurse, you KNOW what decomp smells like. YOU KNOW what has happened. GA mentioned somewhere that the “Arm & Hammer detergent, pizza box, other trash like we have at our house…” Someone from their house put that bag in there to disguise the smell and I don’t think it was Casey, I think it was GA!
• Today the 15th of July is 2.6 days since Caylee died or decomp issue happened. Or the stench in vehicle is worse because the decomp leakage sat there for so long after Caylee was removed.
• You are 20 years ex-homicide cop. Your grand daughter has not been heard from in weeks and you smell that smell in her mother’s car and YOU DON’T CALL THE COPS? You roll the windows down, go home, open the car up and GO TO WORK???
• They picked up the car late morning right? So why didn’t CA go get KC immediately after they got the car home? She and Amy didn’t go get her til around 7PM right? Or even 4PM? What happened in all those hours? GA didn’t normally go to work until around 2 or so right? Obviously CA had Amy’s number because she called her right? Why did she wait so long?
• On way home, 911 calls about “theft of car and money”. Daughter, want to bring her in, yayayaya. No mention of the smell in the car until home again and THIRD call to 911. She already knew of the smell because she asked GA about the pizza thing right? He was at work when she got home with KC so she couldn’t have asked him then right? No mention of the smelly car to 911 until THIRD CALL.By now she wants to seal herself in control so she calls with the “smells like a dead body was in the damn car.” This seals KC’s fate. KC is good, but not as fast thinking as mom.
• One theory: Body was still in car, came home, CA/GA have hysterical crying jag over dead Caylee then decide it’s partially their fault because they didn’t get the car sooner. CA blames GA for not getting the letter sooner. She tells him to get rid of the body – he’s the cop who knows how after all. We can’t lose our daughter TOO! NO, we can’t call police! Casey knows Caylee couldn’t possibly be alive any longer – CA has control again over KC and GA. Thus the on TV jab that he took about not getting the notice from the Post Office.
• GA considered burying in back yard laid it down then reconsidered, gathered some tools/plastic/whatever – Rubbermaid tub? Put body in container. Go to “work” dumping body in whatever way a 20 year homicide detective knows to do to get rid of it forever. Dirt in trunk? Cops give up on finding body because of this…
• Another theory: LA got in to tow yard or KC or friend and got the body out and got rid of it. I don’t think this is the case because of that phone call to home from jail – “what do you mean you don’t know my role in this” (Misquote I know – that’s why you are helping me guys). CA – “well, you aren’t telling me where she is sweetheart.”. You are CA, you think your grand daughter is DEAD at the hands of your daughter and you call her SWEETHEART???
• KC - “I’M NOT TELLING YOU WHERE SHE IS BECAUSE I DON’T F###NG KNOW WHERE SHE IS” – one of KC’s few truths. KC’s next thought was probably “but you do don’t you mom?” KC doesn’t know because:
o Mom came and got her from TL’s – oh crap, they got the car and found her body. I’m toast.
o Come home, see car, no body – WTF? Where is she?
o Bro comes over – private conversation – she tells him, “I knocked her out all the time with Xanex or chloroform but car ran out of gas and got towed. She was alive in the trunk last time I saw her!!” Bro knows death smell. Bro figures it out after a few weeks and knows that KC did what she did and parents did what they did and “I’m outta this mess!!!” Thus the disappearance of Lee. Refuses to help cops so CA and GA don’t try to throw him under the bus. Stays as far away from case as possible because he knows and doesn’t want to be the bad guy who rats out his whole family.
o Mom pops head in door with Lee there and says “who took her, who took her?” Mom telling Casey in code to go with a kidnapping story. KC runs with it. After all, KC can’t tell the cops “I drugged my daughter but she was alive in the trunk when the car was towed.” She would get the needle for that. CA and GA can’t tell that they found the body and dumped it or they go down forever and KC still doesn’t get off. Best bet? KC is a liar and keeps mouth shut. No body, no death penalty, not much evidence so good chance of no conviction at all. Play the poor grandparents. Put on a good act. CA sort of gives KC a “script” to go by. I have never seen any member of the Anthony family cry on TV (except KC’s fake tears). Watch again the videos – read the body language of GA and CA – are these really terrified grandparents? I don’t think so. LA is the only one I ever felt “looked” genuine on TV.

• KC really doesn’t know where she is because someone else got rid of her. “Close” means family close, not necessarily physically close.
• Cell forensics on GA have never been released. He was called to Grand Jury. He didn’t know what was said by others before he got there right? Maybe his “story” he told them gave them the idea that a conviction was possible. Maybe tow guy cracked and told truth. Doesn’t it seem strange that tow guy would go out and crawl around in the dumpster looking for the bag in the middle of the night instead of just calling and waiting for cops by the dumpster?
• They never released that visit GA had with KC in jail did they?
• CA elbowed GA during interview “went to work right?”
• CA has control now – KC has some control too. They are both OK with this but KC doesn’t like being the one in jail I’m sure. But she sees no way out other than getting off. What she doesn’t realize is that she could plea bargain with that info!
• KC is an excellent actress – where did she learn that? MOM!
• LE hasn’t arrested GA or CA because 1) not enough evidence 2) they had until today a Criminal Attorney who told them to shut up. Why a criminal attorney when you aren’t a suspect? Because you committed a criminal act that’s why! Attorney thinks he’s there for their publicity rights or whatever but how convenient if they get arrested right?
• LE released info that would send media and us and all of America on a wild goose chase trying to understand Casey when she is simply the offspring of the real criminal minds.
• KC’s CALLS are way more important than her texts. May vs late June/early July calls to dad and bro would be super important if we see an increase in calls to either of them.
• At some point, KC knows that there is no way Caylee is alive any more and she has to run because they WILL eventually find the body. She works on stealing money left and right and finding an ex-boyfriend who will take her in. She wanted “one more day” to get out of Dodge. This is why I don’t think KC knew the body was gone out of the car until she got home that night.
• I think KC thought Caylee died in the trunk at the tow yard and was still there. She didn’t know mom and dad had done this until she got home.
• If you were KC and your daughter was stuck in the trunk of your car at the tow yard, wouldn’t you have found a way to at least get the body out? You wouldn’t have been partying, you would have been panicked. She was partying to get closer to people to steal from so she could run!
• This theory makes me “understand” as Baez said, quite a bit. I almost feel sorry in a way for KC because she had to grow up with THAT for a mother and a father who was willing to let it happen. No matter what, I am convinced that KC is the way she is because of her twisted mother – sorry – didn’t want to bash CA but this theory is all about CA’s craving for control and KC learning that and trying it. So sad that Caylee is the one who paid the biggest price for both of their egos!

END OF THEORY –

Please tear it up and put holes in it – that’s how we find out how viable a theory is. Add to it, correct it. I know the order of some things is wrong and maybe some dates. This is just a fast as I could do it draft! Also, THIS IS ONLY A THEORY for us to work – if you are willing!

Ready, set GO!

CoCoamom GOOD JOB!! I have 2 minor points...IIRC CA told GA to go on to work after Lee arrived, and that she would "handle it"....also, I think Lee got out of Dodge when he was being implicated in money fraud as in having donations sent directly into his checking account rather than Sun Trust. OMG I wish I could have been with yall today...I'd surely have to pop out my cell phone and take a few pics.:woohoo:

But then again....Maybe.....

What was it that George told to get KC indited on murder charges

there in lies the million dollar question...

Comparing George's E-Pass statements for the month of June and July, you see a lot more traveling and traveling out of their Lee Vista area beginning July 15th - using the Bee-line:

On July 15 - 5:17 exits at Goldenrod.

Let me toss this thought out there before going to sleep: if GA disposed of Caylee would he have left anything in the car that might smell or could be used as evidence?

We know Caylee's favorite doll was still there as well as the pants Cindy washed, the knife she cleaned, IIRC a pair of her shoes and her boots and some other items that were relatively small. The carseat is larger but if GA didn't know where Caylee died, he wouldn't know for sure that it wasn't in the seat, so it seems it would have been disposed of also.

So I'm thinking that if a cover up was attempted most of the things in the car should have been cleared out and destroyed -- for that matter the car itself should have been torched or dumped in a lake. Remember the cars they found in the one near the A house during the 'practice' dive by OCSD? That indicates (to me) it wouldn't have been too hard to get a car in the water.

Looking at it from the point of view of him trying to help/protect KC, I'd say he didn't do a very good job. With the remains perhaps, but not with everything else (the car and it's contents). And as Caylee's grandfather it seems he would have put the doll where ever he put Caylee.

Now LA was gone for a long time that night but he didn't have access to the car, so I can't see him doing much more than trying to clean up the computer (which he had in his possession). I don't know but this is the part I'm getting hung up at (C, G and or LA disposing of Caylee's remains once the car was found). I just think GA would have done a better job. :confused:

I don't know. It just seems to me that the car was cleaned after they picked it up from the Amscott. Why clean it and leave dirty pants, naked doll, bag of garbage??? It doesn't make sense. Those things were there and they were seen by Simon B. No way around that. That's why CA and GA admit to those items. Someone else could have/did see them (SB). I do believe that someone cleaned the car for sure but I'm tending to think that this occured after it was picked up.

ETA - Great job Cocao and lots of interesting things to ponder! One caution regarding CA's statement that there was no odor before the car got to the towyard. It may well be the usual CA spin because the guy that picked up the car didn't notice. He did say he had a cold. I'm not sure, but the weather conditions when he picked it up could come into play and also, the smell was really most noticeable once the trunk had been opened. Even SB says this. He had noticed an odor before the car had been opened but obviously, it wasn't as strong as when it had been opened! I think that the car probably did have an odor before it went to the towyard. In fact, I think that that is why KC parked it at the Amscott while she was trying to figure out how to clean it!

MOO

You know, call me cyncial but I just don't see GA or CA finding the body and disposing of it , disposing of their Granddaughter Caylee...

I just think , I really do that Casey stuffed up big time and by way of neglect killed her daughter in the end with oversedation and then went on a elaborate soap opera drama life filled with partying and lie after lie after lie

I don't believe GA and CA had anything to do with it

I think maybe the Brother knows something hence his staying out of the limelight

Whether he knows KC used to Drug Caylee or whether he knows something else

I just don't believe that GA OR CA could do that to their beloved grandchild ie getting rid of her in some horrid place and not a proper burial

I don't think George & Cindy found her body either. However, I do think they tried to clean up evidence from the car and backyard. I'm unsure of Lee's involvement, if he had any involvement or not.

I don't know. It just seems to me that the car was cleaned after they picked it up from the Amscott. Why clean it and leave dirty pants, naked doll, bag of garbage??? It doesn't make sense. Those things were there and they were seen by Simon B. No way around that. That's why CA and GA admit to those items. Someone else could have/did see them (SB). I do believe that someone cleaned the car for sure but I'm tending to think that this occured after it was picked up.
(respectfully snipped)
</p>
ok Duh! Yes Simon B and who knows who else did see the inside of the car. I guess dumping it in a lake or torching it wouldn't have been a very good idea at that point even tho LE didn't know anything yet. Still since CA washed the pants and knife it seems she would have done the same with everything else in the car. Shoot she said she washed the pants because of the smell, so I guess she could have used that explanation with everything else - or they could have taken the stuff to the dump and stuck with the smelled so bad they had to line?? :waitasec: Actually their best bet would to have been to wait a bit before calling 911 - they could have gotten much more accomplished with the added time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scotto