CocoaMom's Church Theory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
awwww - that hurts my heart!!

We have a lot of unknowns here so I'm working with the mods on suggestions and decisions about who to contact and how to get this area searched. Please, nobody do anything with this yet. If any LE or TES or others are watching this thread, they already know this needs searching. We don't want to lose this very telling search area...

You know...

You may want to try and sell SeriouslySearching on this place and why. I remember reading one of Yuri's post where he said something to the effect that he enjoyed reading SS's posts especially.

On another note: The sticky thread we have for images is far from being comprehensive and I don't know where to look for flip flop pics (not that it is terribly important, I just want to know why I thought they look so familiar and why I jumped to the conclusion of brown flowers on black flip flops).

Now this is a very plausible theory. Very well thought out! Wonderful!
As for Kidfinders taking the memorial, well we know who pushed them to do that. Really, though, what harm is it doing? Why wouldn't you want anyone praying for and remembering your grandaughter? They just continue to sicken me.

The other thread was locked & this theory was still be discussed...

here is a copy of CocoaMom's own post:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2930610#post2930610

This is right by Blanchard Park - you might say "bottom left"..."close" to: Tony, home,the park, a playground, God, etc...
OK,here...I have been so consumed with the Blanchard Park tower pings until I searched this past Saturday with TES. I was assigned to the East side of the 8 mile long park. I saw a tower near there. Looking at tower locations and the one she pinged (WEST side) I figured if she put Caylee here it would be West Blanchard Park.

So I started google mapping and google earthing and drew a line 1.0 miles from that West tower. then I started moving it in a circle. I went with 1.0 miles because of the populated nature of the area. I figured it would be a short range tower.

About 1/2 mile North of Colonial Dr (HWY 50) on the West side of the road is a Church - Faith something or other...Oh Gosh I'm freaking here...

This church is huge with a gigantic parking lot behind it. She spent hours and hours within this tower's ping radius - lots of those hours long after the Blanchard gates were locked. I was thinking where the heck could she be within 1 mile of this tower from say midnight to 8 AM any given day? THE CHURCH!! Private to park, no one would see her there, she could sleep, text, talk on the phone, etc. Lots of treed areas to hide her car in just in case the cops drove in. Two playgrounds and gee, what's that? A pond inside of all those trees on the other side of the playground.

If you google map or google earth it, there's a blue tarp there. Microsoft.live.com - no tarp. But really secluded, by a church, by a playground, easy to "visit" every Sunday, OMG...She is very in your face (wearing the stolen stuff on camera, etc) wouldn't it be just like her to go "visit" the body by going to church all the time she was on house arrest????

Am I crazy or do you all see the perfect spot too? Does this make any sense???

-----

This is an excellent theory, imo.

Now I'm wondering is there could be ANY type of connection between the church and the tattoo words "Bella Vida."

You know...

You may want to try and sell SeriouslySearching on this place and why. I remember reading one of Yuri's post where he said something to the effect that he enjoyed reading SS's posts especially.

On another note: The sticky thread we have for images is far from being comprehensive and I don't know where to look for flip flop pics (not that it is terribly important, I just want to know why I thought they look so familiar and why I jumped to the conclusion of brown flowers on black flip flops).

Would you please PM her the link and beg, plead and cry to get her to read the thread???

Request for research assistance:

Would someone with more time and familiarity than me do some research on the pings from say a couple days to a week before June 16 through about June 30 and try to determine the following?

1. The West Blanchard Park tower - which dates did she ping there for what you determine to be more than just a drive by on the way home or to Tony's?

2. Try to notate if on the dates that she pinged here for more than a drive by, if she "bounced" off another tower like she does when at home and at Tony's (I don't think she did any bouncing when here. That indicates very stationary and closer to the tower. I need this for argument with LE and TES).

3. Times of day when she pinged this tower for substantial period of time - not drive by.

Thank you!!!

okay i have all these pings mapped by date. Let me look at this for you. I still am a bit skeptical about this theory .. seems like too much work for KC and do you really think she would be leaving clues to what she did?

cocoamom, don't know if this has been said but Murt said to give all your info to Wyatt and the SOS team..they said they will search if the information seems viable.

Re pictures, now that we've seen Cocoamom's great pictures of the area, can anyone recall seeing any pictures of Casey and Caylee (separately or together) with any of the elements of Cocoamom's pics in the background? A glimpse of blue that could be the edge of one of the covers to the playground area, etc.? I'll do some looking, but others are likely more directly familiar with the available pictures than I am.

okay i have all these pings mapped by date. Let me look at this for you. I still am a bit skeptical about this theory .. seems like too much work for KC and do you really think she would be leaving clues to what she did?

Have you even read this entire thread? :)

There are no clues, just possibly some circumstantial evidence and a pretty good theory to start with.

My thoughts........

If anyone is going to continue to search for Caylee then this place is just as good as any other "secluded wooded area" that she was known to be close to.

Excellent photos.

Close-up photos of drainage ditches alway give me the willies - they remind me of the photos you always see on shows like Criminal Minds or CSI (only without the body)

The area around the pond looks like it is frequently mowed & kept up (is it?)

If so then there must be a grounds keeper that keeps up the property on a regular basis.( Mows the grass - picks up trash)

I wonder if he remembers ever seeing, hearing or SMELLING anything?

If Caylee was dumped there do you think the smell would be strong enough to have alerted the grounds keeper or the anyone using the park?

I imagine local teens would gravitate to a secluded area like that to drink or just hangout......Did you see any beer bottles or cans?

I personally think KC took Caylee to a place that is ....."off the beaten path & far,far,far away from people or foot traffic"

but this place is definitely worth a look...Good job cocoamom..!

From what I've read a decomposing human body can be detected from as much as a mile away when it is in "Full decomp"

My question is......If KC did dump Caylee there does anyone think that the decomp smell would be strong enough to be smelled from the school, church or park?

Would you please PM her the link and beg, plead and cry to get her to read the thread???

Not sure where to put this comment so here is something worth thinking about. Recently this last year in Tulsa Ok we had a young girl Corrie Baker missing. Cameras caught her caucasion sister's african american boyfriend picking her up from school on the day she went missing supposedly to go 'shopping'. Short story is TES came and did a lot of searches and found nothing. Corrie was later found at a remote paintball facility where coincidentally the person accused of killing her had attended a group outing and must have remembered how remote it was. My whole point to this is if KC did hide CL she picked a spot that she was familiar with and so we need to really think about where she went prior to June 15 ...

What clues? Work? What work? Put the body on the ground by the stage and push it under. Or walk a few feet into the low scrub brush and lay the body. Smell? Doubtful much if any and only the kids on the playground might smell it.

My theory is this place is rarely if ever patrolled by cops - they are patrolling Blanchard Park, secluded - easy to hide when supposed to be working, easy to hide Caylee and herself from being seen by others when supposed to be with "babysitter" or at work, 50 steps maximum from the parking lot to Hawk's Hollow...I see this as being super easy for her - it's even only 10 minutes max walk from Amscot!

I need feedback from people who are skeptical of this too - we need to look at all sides - I could be wrong ya know! I'm not too proud to admit that if it ends up that way. So many people see most if not all pieces fitting in here for us to ignore it...

Thanks for the ping help - BIGTIME:woohoo:

I'm technically a newbie. In other words I have no clout/influence. Is anyone interested in this theory and posting or reading here that would be a good "ambassador" for cocoamom's cause? :)

My thoughts........

If anyone is going to continue to search for Caylee then this place is just as good as any other "secluded wooded area" that she was known to be close to.

Excellent photos.

Close-up photos of drainage ditches alway give me the willies - they remind me of the photos you always see on shows like Criminal Minds or CSI (only without the body)

The area around the pond looks like it is frequently mowed & kept up (is it?)

If so then there must be a grounds keeper that keeps up the property on a regular basis.( Mows the grass - picks up trash)

I wonder if he remembers ever seeing, hearing or SMELLING anything?

If Caylee was dumped there do you think the smell would be strong enough to have alerted the grounds keeper or the anyone using the park?

I imagine local teens would gravitate to a secluded area like that to drink or just hangout......Did you see any beer bottles or cans?

I personally think KC took Caylee to a place that is ....."off the beaten path & far,far,far away from people or foot traffic"

but this place is definitely worth a look...Good job cocoamom..!

From what I've read a decomposing human body can be detected from as much as a mile away when it is in "Full decomp"

My question is......If KC did dump Caylee there does anyone think that the decomp smell would be strong enough to be smelled from the school, church or park?

you make a great point. a body would have to be in an area where people would not be located as to discover the smell. Either put under the ground, or in a sealed container or in the water.

cocoamom, don't know if this has been said but Murt said to give all your info to Wyatt and the SOS team..they said they will search if the information seems viable.

We can't go on private property searching without permission...I'm working on it. If/when I get the permission, we may just give the info to everyone and MAKE THEM ALL WORK TOGETHER to bring Caylee home, like we are doing!!

Thanks though - they were already on my list of possibles for searchers -

:blowkiss:

What clues? Work? What work? Put the body on the ground by the stage and push it under. Or walk a few feet into the low scrub brush and lay the body. Smell? Doubtful much if any and only the kids on the playground might smell it.

My theory is this place is rarely if ever patrolled by cops - they are patrolling Blanchard Park, secluded - easy to hide when supposed to be working, easy to hide Caylee and herself from being seen by others when supposed to be with "babysitter" or at work, 50 steps maximum from the parking lot to Hawk's Hollow...I see this as being super easy for her - it's even only 10 minutes max walk from Amscot!

I need feedback from people who are skeptical of this too - we need to look at all sides - I could be wrong ya know! I'm not too proud to admit that if it ends up that way. So many people see most if not all pieces fitting in here for us to ignore it...

Thanks for the ping help - BIGTIME:woohoo:

No worries .. nobody else has solved this one. My only experience was with the Corrie B*ker case in Tulsa where her body was put on the top of the ground - not buried and possibly covered with some leaves/brush. Your theory isnt too far fetched except the location may be too easy to get to ... but then again maybe you should hide something where noboby would consider as it is too easy.

well hopefully the church will allow searching . They might be unhappy after having it braodcast that the children were not watched very carefully.

Well maybe they should supervise better before one of those little
kids is in trouble.

Kudos Cocoamom!!! Awesome work.

That culvert gives me the creeps.

I was thinking Hawks as in Hawkins like that guy in Calif., wasn't that
his last name?

We can't go on private property searching without permission...I'm working on it. If/when I get the permission, we may just give the info to everyone and MAKE THEM ALL WORK TOGETHER to bring Caylee home, like we are doing!!

cocoamom-Do you plan on going back tomorrow and looking around some more? If so, take a close up picture of that darn flip flop please! :)

The smell has concerned me if she used this Hawk's Hollow then I remembered GA scattering lime all over his yard....if he knew to do that I can guarantee she did too...shoot, I know about lime accelerating decomp and covering smell - can't remember how I know though :waitasec: maybe high school lol...

Body in plastic garbage bag, duffel bag, container, sprinkle in heavy lime, dump... little if any smell and would mostly be smelled by the kids on playground - nothing else nearby...well maybe within a mile!!! :)

Within about 3 days (my guess in FL heat of June and very little rain) there would be little else but bones left...especially (God help me here) if maggots already present. I feel sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech