CocoaMom's Church Theory

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need a disguize..How do you feel about going blonde?

LOL! Some people say my blonde roots show from time to time! No, I'm not a writer. I just try to type what would come out of my mouth to make it more real in the reader's head. Does that make sense?

I'm 5'10", EVERYONE recognizes me all the time - too tall is an attention getter - makes it really hard to find long enough jeans too!

I never used to be funny - totally and completely serious all the time but I have a MAJOR jokester for a hubby and I guess after 14 years it rubs off a little. That humor is HUGE in helping a marriage to last (IMO)...

So who's going? Nope - I don't want to know...what do they call that? Plausible deniability or something like that...

Cocentric - I thought the same thing about how often a body is left behind a church!

Didn't that guy that grabbed the girl walking home by herself in front of the carwash...the kidnapping was caught on their survellance camera....didn't he leave her behind a church?

I REALLY REALLY THINK SOMEONE THAT CAN GET A CADAVER DOG SHOULD GO FOR A WALK AROUND THAT CHURCH!!!!

LOL! Some people say my blonde roots show from time to time! No, I'm not a writer. I just try to type what would come out of my mouth to make it more real in the reader's head. Does that make sense?

Makes absolutely no sense ay all...LOL

I'm 5'10", EVERYONE recognizes me all the time - too tall is an attention getter - makes it really hard to find long enough jeans too!

My daughter is 5'11"..She has the same problem..

I never used to be funny - totally and completely serious all the time but I have a MAJOR jokester for a hubby and I guess after 14 years it rubs off a little. That humor is HUGE in helping a marriage to last (IMO)...

I was married to a drunk..If that don't get you a sense of humor..nothin will...

So who's going? Nope - I don't want to know...what do they call that? Plausible deniability or something like that...

Going where?...I don't know what your talkin bout..:confused:

my husband told me if I took a roadtrip we would be in d-i-v-o-r-c-e court. Wish his job would send him out of town for a couple of days, lol

Oh by the way - I don't believe in their security either - 2 hrs I was there remember? I looked remember? That's why I was "biting my tongue"!! Hate to think that a church would lie though!

If they have survelance I would think it would only be pointed at the entrances or parkign lot not back into any wooded area.

Curious as to why they object but whatever...........

Cocoamom rules!

I just wanted to post a blip out here. (after re-reading this whole thread---yes my eyes are on fire!!!)

We have to remember the conditions during the late June early July time frame. There was LOTS of water due to some tropical storms. Water levels in all rivers and creeks were crazy high. Conditions were NOT the same then as they are now. Some water levels here were at an all time high. Think docks under water and such.

If anyone can nab water level info for the area that timeframe, it may "flush" out new clues??? I'll continue to look also.

Thanks Cocoamom and others for putting us back on the "Sleuthing" track!

I didn't realize how much area this river crossed? Which part of the Econ runs through this "site" Upper, Middle, Lower? I'm sure I'll find it soon but I keep finding closed websites! Grrrrr

Night of 6-30 to morning of 7-1 is full of abnormal activity. This is the first night TL is out of town -- KC has his Jeep -- pinging from 12am - 2am in BP off the Union Park tower -- pinging from 2am to 10 am in an area that has a street called Bella Vida Blvd.

Before it was just another street name easily found on google maps .. but now its much more than that ... check out the link below and then think about the night of 6-30 into the morning of 7-1 and the new tatoo on 7-2 or 7-3.

http://www.mihomes.com/FindYourHome/CommunityDetails.aspx?Community=250699000000

Does anyone know if TES or OCSO had this on their list of areas to search? Think about this place for a minute. Think about how its all new construction - nobody living there yet - lot of stuff being hauled off as part of the construction process. This place with its grand entrance proudly displaying the name 'Bella Vida' to all that pass by. IMO

Night of 6-30 to morning of 7-1 is full of abnormal activity. This is the first night TL is out of town -- KC has his Jeep -- pinging from 12am - 2am in BP off the Union Park tower -- pinging from 2am to 10 am in an area that has a street called Bella Vida Blvd.

Before it was just another street name easily found on google maps .. but now its much more than that ... check out the link below and then think about the night of 6-30 into the morning of 7-1 and the new tatoo on 7-2 or 7-3.

http://www.mihomes.com/FindYourHome/CommunityDetails.aspx?Community=250699000000

Does anyone know if TES or OCSO had this on their list of areas to search? Think about this place for a minute. Think about how its all new construction - nobody living there yet - lot of stuff being hauled off as part of the construction process. This place with its grand entrance proudly displaying the name 'Bella Vida' to all that pass by. IMO

Not sure about that exact spot, but my husband searched directly east of that (on the other side of 417) as an area of interest that was identified to us by TES...cannot mention what he found (confidentiality statements we were made to sign), suffice it sounds like it may be related in some way.

I posted this on another site....sorry for a double post....:)

since there is talk about maybe burning the body...I found this by looking up the fires in CA-we are going on a trip to Disneyland soon..OT sorry - but I found this and thought it was interesting......
at the Mobile home park the Cav Dogs had one hit so far....but it turned out to be the ashes of the husband that had died sometime early-er.....reporter said it just shows you how good these dogs are on hits......:) here is the link...its at the end http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/index

so sad about all the loss of homes there....:( just heard on the news that over 900 homes lost so far in all the CA fires

Not sure about that exact spot, but my husband searched directly east of that (on the other side of 417) as an area of interest that was identified to us by TES...cannot mention what he found (confidentiality statements we were made to sign), suffice it sounds like it may be related in some way.

Gosh, guys...I know anything is possible with KC, but I'm not so sure she'd tattoo a huge clue onto her body for all to see...:waitasec:

So you say that you cannot mention what he found because of confidentiality statement but I'm taking your post to say that he might have found something of interest..is this correct...just blink twice..:crazy::crazy:

the bella vida thing is what made me start posting here freaky...omg burn barrels construction burn barrels

Even if we can't search the church -

I have a feeling now that the Media or LE or some other vested party will. Kathy Belich is investigating Dennis Millstead with KFN. Just reported on 5pm local news. We just bumped the thread back up last night while having a discussion about getting someone to investigate him. That to me is confirmation that WFTV is indeed reading on this Forum.

Are those red bricks between Bella Vida Blvd and the huge pond? Wasn't that what was holding down the bag discovered in BP?

Got a closer shot -- still don't know what they are, but they're much larger than bricks...

So you say that you cannot mention what he found because of confidentiality statement but I'm taking your post to say that he might have found something of interest..is this correct...just blink twice..:crazy::crazy:

blink. blink.

Gosh, guys...I know anything is possible with KC, but I'm not so sure she'd tattoo a huge clue onto her body for all to see...:waitasec:

Why not? She likes to wear blue hoodies purchased with stolen checks from Target...oh yeah and don't forget the BIG ridiculous white sunglasses those were a must have accessory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jseikel