CocoaMom's Church Theory

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh darn..... ANOTHER place the Anthony lawyers are going to have to prevent a search for Caylee.

Pretty soon, they'll insist nobody in Orlando be allowed out doors without permission by the Anthonys. lol

Oh, so do I.............I am running into a real problem with the airline, but I am not giving up. I have talked to 3 "supervisors" so far, and will keep moving up if need be. I considered going now to at least check that stage thing, but if we can't get the flights changed we would not have time to get our flights. My stomach is doing flops all over the place and I am just dying to get the dogs over there.

Just curious are these cadaver dogs?

Thank you for doing all this
I too think you may have something here
not to get all weird and all but do you think maybe the children coming up to you like that was like a sign of Caylee
I know it sounds silly but for some reason thats what I thought of

I thought the same thing.

Someone let me know when they want to go search - I'll take a vaca day from work - the shuttle that's supposed to launch Friday will launch without me!!
Just read the whole thread here are answers to your comments/questions:

1. Casey doesn't have to be "connected" to this church. It's "close" to home, Tony, Full Sail, Blanchard Park, etc. I hid out from my parents in church parking lots - they always found me elsewhere but never at the church! No cops, no nothing - esp. at nite.

2. Matches all psychic and dreams, including mine and I'm not really psychic. Soccer field, "up" (God?,heaven?, steeple?), owls/hawks, water, woods, wooden bridge, etc.

3. Maximum 10 minute walk to or from Amscott

4. Right across from Blanchard Park

5. No cemetary at this church but close to Chapel Hill cemetary - thought one of the Anthony men is buried there? some early thread?

6. According to BondJamesBond's spreadsheet posted this am on a sticky ping thread, she didn't ping this tower for a significant amount of time for about 5 days after June 16. Maybe drive bys but that's all. I wouldn't go near where I dumped a body either.

7. Casey feel guilty for dumping a body at a church? No guilt for killing her daughter right? HA!

8. LP is busy down south by Moss Park today (heard from a fellow WS),he wanted me to email the map but that is all I have heard. Yuri not interested, said he would imagine areas around BP have already been searched?

9. Everyone I talked to: Yuri, TES team lead, Murt, LP all seemed not to interested. I don't think they realize!! When I asked specifically if this church area had been searched, all said no or didn't think so. It was obvious to me it has not been.

10. I looked at all the trash and stuff I could. Didn't TOUCH ANYTHING. Was afraid someone would find me and question me so I hurried. Should have spent more time - they don't even know I exist!

11. We have to remember, this is probably church property! We can't just storm in there and search! Gotta get permission. Anyone know how to look up property records to see ownership of pond?

12. Pings - she doesn't bounce from tower to tower when pinging this tower. It's steady so I figured relatively close to the tower. This is a little ovver 1/2 mile from the tower.

13. Didn't smell anything - forgot to sniff, I was dizzy but that was probably because I was hyperventilating!!!!!

14. Ihave had no word from Murt or LP but anticipate it as soon as they figure this out and how important it is - everything fits!!!

15. Fay brought the water WAY up. The "bench" thing by the pond would have been underwater. Waters have receeded now.

16. Annie has a house on the East side of Blanchard Park, 8 miles away and under a different cell tower. Cell company's wouldn't spend the $$ to overlap tower abilities, they just barely want to cover. That's why you lose signal when changing towers while driving. This tower would only cover part of Blanchard park before another tower took over. There are towers everywhere - saw them today and this weekend. Highly populated=small range towers.

17. Ddidn't touch anything - even fox skull still there.

18. Boards of "stage"not loose, I pushed with feet but not overly secure either. Would be easy to remove IMO but easier to just take to back of stage, push under...

19. Afraid to contact OCSO or LE, Yuri all but laughed at me and I feel like a kook or something trying to explain all this to people who aren't following details like we are!!! YOU CALL LE/YURY/OCSO!!

20. I tipped AAA $5 and told him to buy a gallon of gas! His name was Sebastian and he was fast and nice - but then again I didn't tell him I was on a Casey mission with 1,000 other people!!

21. Hawk's hollow - psychic thread - hawks/owls...

I'm not going to be able to look for the black flip flop with a brown flower on it for at least another 1 hr. It would be great if someone could start that search. IF (I'm not convinved) the Anthony's read here and if by some long shot it is hers we need to get someone out there ASAP before something happens to it.

I am looking for that picture too. think I found it but you cant make out the flip flop completely. Still looking though and if I find it I will post it here

I talked to some supervisors and we almost had it worked out, but the rest of the team can't stay. They are LE and have to be at work at midnight tonight, and even if they stayed their dogs would have to be there, so it just won't work. It is just not meant to be for us as much as we would like to find her. So I guess we will just go and pray LE can get out there to check this out.

I am just so sad, but somethings are just not meant to be I guess. I am sure LE will do a good job because the ones we talked to want this as much as we do.

Cocoa Mom - did you call Yuri?

Forgive me for asking but this is the first I have heard of this!

What made you focus on this church??

What led you to believe that this area was important?

Could a car fit thru the gate to the pond? I ask because there are tire impressions from 2 different vehicles.

Someone let me know when they want to go search - I'll take a vaca day from work - the shuttle that's supposed to launch Friday will launch without me!!
Just read the whole thread here are answers to your comments/questions:

1. Casey doesn't have to be "connected" to this church. It's "close" to home, Tony, Full Sail, Blanchard Park, etc. I hid out from my parents in church parking lots - they always found me elsewhere but never at the church! No cops, no nothing - esp. at nite.

2. Matches all psychic and dreams, including mine and I'm not really psychic. Soccer field, "up" (God?,heaven?, steeple?), owls/hawks, water, woods, wooden bridge, etc.

3. Maximum 10 minute walk to or from Amscott

4. Right across from Blanchard Park

5. No cemetary at this church but close to Chapel Hill cemetary - thought one of the Anthony men is buried there? some early thread?

6. According to BondJamesBond's spreadsheet posted this am on a sticky ping thread, she didn't ping this tower for a significant amount of time for about 5 days after June 16. Maybe drive bys but that's all. I wouldn't go near where I dumped a body either.

7. Casey feel guilty for dumping a body at a church? No guilt for killing her daughter right? HA!

8. LP is busy down south by Moss Park today (heard from a fellow WS),he wanted me to email the map but that is all I have heard. Yuri not interested, said he would imagine areas around BP have already been searched?

9. Everyone I talked to: Yuri, TES team lead, Murt, LP all seemed not to interested. I don't think they realize!! When I asked specifically if this church area had been searched, all said no or didn't think so. It was obvious to me it has not been.

10. I looked at all the trash and stuff I could. Didn't TOUCH ANYTHING. Was afraid someone would find me and question me so I hurried. Should have spent more time - they don't even know I exist!

11. We have to remember, this is probably church property! We can't just storm in there and search! Gotta get permission. Anyone know how to look up property records to see ownership of pond?

12. Pings - she doesn't bounce from tower to tower when pinging this tower. It's steady so I figured relatively close to the tower. This is a little ovver 1/2 mile from the tower.

13. Didn't smell anything - forgot to sniff, I was dizzy but that was probably because I was hyperventilating!!!!!

14. Ihave had no word from Murt or LP but anticipate it as soon as they figure this out and how important it is - everything fits!!!

15. Fay brought the water WAY up. The "bench" thing by the pond would have been underwater. Waters have receeded now.

16. Annie has a house on the East side of Blanchard Park, 8 miles away and under a different cell tower. Cell company's wouldn't spend the $$ to overlap tower abilities, they just barely want to cover. That's why you lose signal when changing towers while driving. This tower would only cover part of Blanchard park before another tower took over. There are towers everywhere - saw them today and this weekend. Highly populated=small range towers.

17. Ddidn't touch anything - even fox skull still there.

18. Boards of "stage"not loose, I pushed with feet but not overly secure either. Would be easy to remove IMO but easier to just take to back of stage, push under...

19. Afraid to contact OCSO or LE, Yuri all but laughed at me and I feel like a kook or something trying to explain all this to people who aren't following details like we are!!! YOU CALL LE/YURY/OCSO!!

20. I tipped AAA $5 and told him to buy a gallon of gas! His name was Sebastian and he was fast and nice - but then again I didn't tell him I was on a Casey mission with 1,000 other people!!

21. Hawk's hollow - psychic thread - hawks/owls...

You are awesome! :blowkiss: Thanks for going there, taking pictures and for giving a very detailed explanation of not only the place, but how it fits in with many things discussed here. I really hope someone searches this area. Even Caylee is not there, it will be piece of mind for many people. Good luck! :)

did I miss something....did coccoa see a flig flop?

I talked to some supervisors and we almost had it worked out, but the rest of the team can't stay. They are LE and have to be at work at midnight tonight, and even if they stayed their dogs would have to be there, so it just won't work. It is just not meant to be for us as much as we would like to find her. So I guess we will just go and pray LE can get out there to check this out.

I am just so sad, but somethings are just not meant to be I guess. I am sure LE will do a good job because the ones we talked to want this as much as we do.

Cocoa Mom - did you call Yuri?
I called him before I went. He said he believed all the areas around Blanchard Park had been searched because "that's where we dropped people". I asked if the church area was searched on the WEST side of BP. He said no but thanks for calling....

Wish you could stay Turbo but we understand...

The flip flop didn't look to me to have a flower or anything on it. Looked like a man's flip flop. Black with grayish strap. At least it's in the pic!

The story:
So I drive over there. I hope to see LP whom I talked to and/or Murt whom I talked to. Figured if they weren't there I would just drive through and leave. Got there and it looks exactly as Google Earth and Google Maps show. Only lots of cars! I couldn't believe the cars! Drove towards the back and noted how I went over the Econ with big ravines on each side of the cross-over.

Lots of people, lots of kids in uniforms - OH! It's a church school - little kids and big kids - sign on a bldg - "High School"..I go further back. Soccer field on right/North. Parking right by playground. Little kids lined up to go out to play. I open car door - no need for fear - tons of people around. No one notices me. I toss car keys on seat while I set phone camera. Little boy about 5 runs up, puts hand on my leg and says "HI, I'm XXXX"!! I'm still in my car he is practically in my lap! I'm shocked. Teacher with line of kids doesn't even notice - YIKES! I told him to go back to class and he shouldn't talk to strangers! I didn't want to scare him but figured this was probably best! Stand up, shut door - OH CRAP - keys still on seat!!!!

Call AAA it will be an hour - Took pics of soccer field, playground and looked for how to get to pond since playground is fenced and locked. Saw to the right the way back - no big deal, couple more pics and walked that way.

Stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the Hawk's Hollow sign. Trying to process this - take photo. Little GIRL (beautiful) runs up and slips her hand into mine. I flip again! Adults everywhere - no one notices. I told her that even though some people look really nice, you still shouldn't talk to anyone that you don't know their name. She looked scared and ran back and climbed in teacher lap. Teacher looks at me, I wave, she waves back. YEESH!

I walk over and peek in Hawk's Hollow - note and take pics of trucks and stuff to right and path to retention pond to left. Hawk's Hollow looks so cool! Obvious no one has been in here in a long time. I enter. Clearing, rotted stumps in front of the "stage" that were probably benches a long time ago. I look around. No one knows I'm here, no one ever would. It's quiet and completely visually blocked from everywhere! Woods all around, all kinds of stuff in woods - take more pics and practically run to the stage. get up on it, peer through the wood cracks - lots of stuff under there. Back side, see a fox skull - yep this place has never been searched! I could climb right under the stage - no I do not, but I could. Too scared of snakes and such to take more than a peek but I am VERY VERY intrigued!! I get the strangest feeling - can't describe. Like I'm right under everyone's nose and they don't even know it!

No way to pond from here but I can see it behind the stage through the bushes. Fence...I go out and down path to pond, take more pics. Really looks like a bench down there on the left but not sure and not going in further. Looks mowed but not really "cared for". As I walk back by the backside of the playground three more kids - 2 girls and a boy come over to the fence individually and start chatting it up with me. I am deeply disturbed at the lack of supervision here even with 2 teachers on the other side of playground. They are chatting with each other and not watching the kids.

Go back to car and look for AAA. Nope, no sign. Starts to rain - what next? I run to a bathroom by the playground - nice and clean and air conditioned...stops raining. I walk to Econ cross-over. Maintenance guy digging by power pole (yeah that's smart!) I say Hi, he nods. I take pics of the ravine from both sides. Two men and a woman pass me individually as I take pictures - say nothing.. here comes AAA....5 mins later I am leaving.

Thoroughly disgusted with the supervision of these beautiful children, sopping wet and even more convinced that this is where she hung out. After 5PM (according to sign that playground closes at 5) , no kids, no school all vacant back there. I could LIVE in that Hawk's Hollow and no one would ever know! Bathroom nearby - heck she could just walk up to the playground and let Caylee play with the other kids and no one would say a word!

Hubby going to file for divorce if I don't get food in the house so I dash to grocery store - marathon dash, doing good until I ran into the Clampet reunion in the middle of the bread aisle! Gotta have the bread - living on sandwiches these days! Slowest cashier in the South and "Walter" the 94 year old bag boy wasn't helping! I'm practically bouncing up and down biting tongue so I don't scream HURRY UP, WSers are waiting!!!

I run outside - pouring rain again!! Rush home, power clean, homemade pizza for dinner, do dishes, let out dogs (they don't even know who I am anymore), here I am...

any questions?

You're a nut, CocoaMom. I mean that in a good way. You definately have a way with words! Thanks so much for the pictures and dialogue. I think you're on to something here. :clap:

I got HUGE goosebumps with each child talking to me and touching me. Gave me the willys and I adore children! Every one looked me right in the eyes just like Caylee does in that pretty pic with her hands by her face.

This is probably CHURCH PROPERTY! We can't just go dashing over there and I think LE will be very hesitant to "guard" private property. How do we get a hold of the owner???? Cmon sleuthers~~we have to handle this delicately or the church will say no and that will be the end!!!!

Sorry guys I don't know photobucket or how to resize and all that - I help launch space shuttles for a living!!!! Thanks for the hand with all that!

Cocoamom................fantastic pictures!!! I'm very impressed, because it all fits! It's near Amscot, near Tone's, has a place for Caylee to play, a restroom, and seclusion. Casey could watch Caylee on the playground and be at Hawks Hollow on her cellphone (before Caylee went missing). If Casey spent any time there, it's a place she knows. With the playground closing at 5:00pm, and school over for the day, the area is probably very secluded.

I feel your theory has a LOT of merit and should be thoroughly checked out. I hope you can talk to LP or the local LE and get that area checked out. That retention ponds needs to be checked out and the "stage" too!

Last night when I read your theory, I went to Google maps and found Faith Assembly church. I then located Blanchard Park in relation to the church and it's amazing how close they are. When you look at where LP is searching, that Econ river becomes nothing more than a small culvert all the way from Blanchard Park to the Faith Assembly church, as evidenced by your pictures.

I remember tropical storm Fay and saw pictures of the damage - it dropped almost 30 inches in 24 hours. When TM did the first search for Caylee, he said there were still some areas of standing water that needed to be searched. What we need to know is what the water levels were in that area - Blanchard Park to Faith Assembly church, in the aftermath of Fay. If Caylee was placed in the small culvert of the Econ River and the water rose..........where would the water take it???

WESH just reported in 5 pm news that LP will have 40 divers in Blanchard Park tomorrow. Sorry no link posted yet...

*Snipped for space

Cocoa,

Here is the appraisal district property ownership info. The read outline is the property boundary so it appears the church owns the area.

Lil

picture.php

drvnginnsidehugedtch-1.jpg

zspsld.jpg

Difficult from the side view ... but it is the only pic that I remember seeing KC in flip flops.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loislooking