Coincidence or Not? Please List!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, that was a hot topic on KC's mind, because I believe CA threatened KC not only after she found her in July, but that she threatened to take custody in June, before Caylee disappeared.

Right. I believe Cindy threatened multiple times.
It really only pissed Casey off enough 6/15 the night of the fight when all the check fraud/charges being pressed (few know what else Cindy had to throw at Casey as well), to murder Caylee. Though I believe, Casey had been fantasising about the actual murder for some period of time before it actually took place.
That crack in the family foundation ran deep before Caylee had even come into the picture... which is why I say she never stood a chance. Caylee was for lack of better term, a catalyst.

In Lees deposition, when questioned as to the reason they'd been given of why Zenaida had taken Caylee:
"Zenaida didn't think Caylee should have been with Casey, for whatever reason. She was taking Caylee from her for a period of time, to teach her a lesson."

Cindy was contemplating taking custody of Caylee from Casey.

Cindy has never admitted that she was contemplating custody of Caylee....this info was gleaned from e-mails between Shirley P and Rick P as well as an interview Shirley P. granted LE. While IMO it is reliable info that gives us a glimpse into the family dynamic....I don't recall it being entered into any depositions as testimony. Still to this day the "rumored" fight has never been officially confirmed. Yet...in the spirit of the coincidence thread, it would fit the timeline and story as well as speculation by other family members.

In Lees deposition, when questioned as to the reason they'd been given of why Zenaida had taken Caylee:
"Zenaida didn't think Caylee should have been with Casey, for whatever reason. She was taking Caylee from her for a period of time, to teach her a lesson."

Cindy was contemplating taking custody of Caylee from Casey.

You just can't make this stuff up!!!!! Good one!

Cindy has never admitted that she was contemplating custody of Caylee....this info was gleaned from e-mails between Shirley P and Rick P as well as an interview Shirley P. granted LE. While IMO it is reliable info that gives us a glimpse into the family dynamic....I don't recall it being entered into any depositions as testimony. Still to this day the "rumored" fight has never been officially confirmed. Yet...in the spirit of the coincidence thread, it would fit the timeline and story as well as speculation by other family members.

I don't know why cindy of all people deny the custody issue when cindy herself was threatening to take custody of Caylee during the 1st 911 call.

From cindy's own mouth to statements from GA, LA, and other people who know the A's, it's apparent that the threats to take custody were a reoccurring theme constantly hanging over KC's head. It was well known that cindy thought KC was an unfit mother. It's obvious that wasn't the first time she decided to threaten to take custody.

The A's pretending that these things never happened is getting tiresome. We're expected to play stupid a long with them, and ignore the facts and statements that have come out that constantly expose their stupid lies and stories.

There is NO NEED FOR GUESSES, there are things like transcripts of interviews to PROVE who is helping LE and who is not.

But how do you know who's telling the truth in their interviews and who's not? Someone can act very helpful and tell LE what they want to hear, that doesn't necessarily mean they're telling the truth, or mentioning all pertinent facts. They might be, or might not be. OK, last response from me on this, don't want to take thread off topic.

(This has probably already been posted, but just in case):

the items found at JBlanchard in August: http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/17213476/detail.html
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll116/helpfindthemissing/FemaleClothesand2BackPacks.jpg
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69153&highlight=Items+found+Aug

yellow flip flop with flower, (similar style of shoe to other flip flops with big flowers that Casey had in her closet)

black and white tank top (like Samantha H's)

pink camo item (like the one in background of one of Caylee's pictures, or like the beach towel with Caylee in photos. Also similar to something pink YM was later
seen holding and inspecting in one of the photos from the remains scene.)

size 5 ladies jeans (Casey's size)

the blue polka dotted undies (similar to undies of Caseys shown in some party pics at Iassen/Sean/Jonathan's house)

what else...

It would take a razor's edge and the knowledge of God to separate the coincidences from the lies in this thread. But my hands down guess is the highest percentage (99%?) God would agree with me are lies. How gullible do the Anthonys think people are?

Not sure this was already mentioned but the shirt Caylee was wearing, "Big Trouble Comes In Small Packages". Clearly a message from the killer.

That the "ficticious" players named by KC mysteriously can not be reached, or proven to exist.

The icons on her computer seem to "draw" strong parallels between the sentiment they represent and her "imaginary life".

That her comments to friends about the relationship with her mother seems to be confirmed by aforementioned downloaded icons.

That the only people she seems to be "revving up the bus" for, are the ones that were victims of her ploys, schemes, and abuse.

Not sure this was already mentioned but the shirt Caylee was wearing, "Big Trouble Comes In Small Packages". Clearly a message from the killer.

I agree.
IMO that t-shirt was no coincidence.

The fact that all the people involved in this that LE CAN'T find have middle names that KC identifies them with. How many people know their friend's middle name unless it is used along with the first name? KC identifies her actual friends with just first and last names.

BBM
True

IIRC, She also told LE their current and previous cell phone providers

Before the Anthonys learned the visits/phone calls being released to the public, we got yet another glimpse at the real Casey.
In the phone call Casey makes to the Anthony home from jail where she barks at, ultimately alienating Cindy and Lee. Then gets passed along to friend Kristina trying to get Tonys phone number, rather than worrying about updates on her missing child:

Kristina- Q: "I said; Does Tony have anything to do with Caylee?"
Casey- A: "No. Tony had nothing to do with Caylee!"

later in the same call...

Casey: "They just want Caylee back. That's all they are worried about right now. Is getting Caylee back. (then once she catches that ugliness just slipped in typical Casey style, mouth running faster than the brain can compute, adds...)...And you know what, that's all I care about right now." (hmmm, besides being highly combative as well as getting Tonys phone number, you mean?)

In Cindys interview, regarding the password "timer55", she tells detectives she sat down, looked a calendar and believes that it is the time from when Caylee was abducted to her third birthday, when she was allegedly to be returned.
Later Casey adopted this explanation, and Lee repeated it as well conveying it originated from Casey :waitasec:
It is well documented where the theory originated.

Caseys journal entry in June, as well as the infamous alleged missing pages.

Casey asking in the police car audio why there was never an Amber alert put out for Caylee in the 6 weeks, when Cindy had to report the baby missing after 31 days.
"If there was even the slightest doubt in someones mind that my daughter, you know... if there is even the slightest hope I should say...(officer interrupts rolls down window saying "thank you", "no we're good.", "thank you" in response to someone else, then apologizes to Casey and says "I didn't hear you.")...no, it's okay. If there's the slightest thought or hope within anyone's mind in law enforcement that my daughter is still alive, which has been said throughout the media, especially the last couple days, why was an Amber alert not released? I don't understand that."

Ok, rereading my post, it appears I am jumbling coincidence and irony. :truce:
I spent considerable free time typing it out while I had it fresh on my mind, thus, submitting despite recognition of my wandering! lol

Here are some that have always jumped out at me:

1.) According to Casey, there are two different Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalezes associated with Sawgrass. Gee, what are the odds?

2.) According to Casey, there are two different Jeffrey Hopkinses associated with Universal Studios: the Jeffrey Hopkins she went to school with and the "mysterious" Jeffrey Michael Hopkins.

3.) Someone in the Anthony household searched for chloroform and missing children on the Internet ... and then chloroform is found in Casey's trunk while her daughter is missing.

4.) Per Cindy Anthony, someone may have put a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car after it was towed, yet Casey had a daughter who was missing and who we now know is dead.

5.) Casey has two cell phones, and coincidentally, she stored Zanny's number in the phone that she "lost," the phone she received while "working" at Universal (where we know she didn't work at the time Caylee went missing).

I'm sure there are more, but yeah. Lots of "coincidences," eh?

That so many people said they thought Caylee's body was buried around the corner toward the school (KW's girlfriend's psychic mother, KW, Kio, Kio's step-mother, psychic who called DC, DC, RK) but the body wasn't found for 5 months. Oh wait, I guess that's irony again rather than coincidence.

That Casey had mentioned a babysitter named ZFG two years earlier to RG, claims to have dropped Caylee off with this person at Sawgrass on June 17, meanwhile someone else by the name ZG did actually go to Sawgrass on that same day, and the further coincidence that the remains were eventually found behind houses owned or occupied by other people with those names.

that the items found at Blanchard park in August were disposed of the same distance from a curb/street, just inside the brushline, and next to a fallen tree, just like the remains were.

that so many of Casey's roommates left the state during the timeframe Caylee went missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895