Coincidences

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Murri,

Please don't tell me that you think a mother would love a daughter more then a son.. Because what you imply here, is that boys are less to mothers because they are boys. Really Murri? I bet you have an explanation for this too and really I'm waiting to hear it.

Don't be so precious Agatha_C. I'm sure mothers don't love them any less, it's just that they are from Mars and we are from Venus. They are like another species. Little girls can be dressed up and want to do things that mothers do (until they become teenagers LOL). Boys just play boy games.

Don't be so precious Agatha_C.

But I have a rude and sarcastic attitude. The double standard here is amazing, truly amazing.

You know what you wrote. You say something that implies mothers love their daughters more then sons, well because boys are boys (implying they are less). Do you have children and do you say that in front of them?

If I am precious for questioning that, then what does saying it make of you?

I guess my reply to your post is.. No I don't know how a mother like/loves her daughter more, nor do I understand the concept.

Speaking of coincidences, I just found another kidnapping case where a $118,000 ransom was actually paid to secure the hostage's freedom."

Here's another $118,000 ransom. This one is more recent (March 2010) and involved a 5 yr old British boy kidnapped in Pakistan. The boy was released unharmed after a 10 million rupee ($118,000) ransom was paid in "a European country."

"Provincial Law Minister Rana Sanaullah told Reuters an "international gang of kidnappers" was responsible for the abduction of the boy, who is from the English town of Oldham." :waitasec:

http://www.timesofoman.com/innercat.asp?detail=34857

But I have a rude and sarcastic attitude. The double standard here is amazing, truly amazing.

You know what you wrote. You say something that implies mothers love their daughters more then sons, well because boys are boys (implying they are less). Do you have children and do you say that in front of them?

If I am precious for questioning that, then what does saying it make of you?

I guess my reply to your post is.. No I don't know how a mother like/loves her daughter more, nor do I understand the concept.

You obviously don't have enough people in your life to argue with.

"She" because it was "she" who was bing accused by ST of the murder.

'That child' was her beautiful baby girl. Boys are, well, boys.......

JR was probably trying to find something that ST might have been able to relate to as a thing he loved, as I don't believe he had any children himself. I think he wondered if a dog might be more appealing than a child to a single man.

Uuummm, JR, didn't want a dog. His dog didn't mean enough to him to keep it home or to keep it period. So, how could something so meaningless to him be compared to his daughter, Maybe not a big deal to you (and it doesnt have to be) but its a big deal to me. Its telling, because I never compare my children to animals.

If PR lashed out at ST, well I don't blame her after what he said. I think she was downright polite. I'm not sure I wouldn't have hit him, but if she had it would have just proven how violent and dangerous she was. The sort of pain that a person feels on the loss of a child in that way would only be known to another person who had a similar loss. I'm sure she meant him no ill will LOL.

precisely why I would think, she wouldn't wish it on someone. Because she knew the pain. Instead of "God willing, when you have a child you will know the pain" she might have said "God willing, when you have a child, you will never know the pain" and wishing pain on someone, is not polite. Remember, I was called rude for less.

I'm not sure I wouldn't have hit him

Really Murri, you hit when people make you angry. Isn't that what got them in trouble in the first place? Hitting out of anger? If it turns out to be the R's, will it be alright then, if they were angry? Will that be your defense for them? Well they were angry and maybe they should have been more polite and only wished the pain on her.

Was I precious enough for you?

You obviously don't have enough people in your life to argue with.

If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black. And no thats not true I battle this kind of ignorance on a daily basis, with the other people that think its okay to hit out of anger, diminish little boys and compare children to animal.

If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black. And no thats not true I battle this kind of ignorance on a daily basis, with the other people that think its okay to hit out of anger, diminish little boys and compare children to animal.

What I'm saying to you Agatha_C is that you have a lot of anger that it appears that you don't have an outlet for in your normal life, so you have to come onto these forums and find someone with whose opinion you do not agree in order to cause an argument. Get it??

I tried to find out some more information about this and what the $118,000 amount was, if it represented some money the bank owed him or something similar, but there was nothing else. I wonder if you can find a follow up story about who and why?

Murri, I found another article about this incident. It appears that $150,000 was requested by the kidnappers, but for some reason only $118,000 was delivered to them.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=nsgPAAAAIBAJ&sjid=Qo0DAAAAIBAJ&pg=4285,2999799&hl=en

Agatha! Please don't answer that last post... you are being antagonized. From everything I have read from you, you are above this~ Frigga

Agatha! Please don't answer that last post... you are being antagonized. From everything I have read from you, you are above this~ Frigga

Thank you so much Frigga. I wasn't planning on going there, but it helps to have someone remind you, that you are above this, I appreciate you so very much for that.

JR was probably trying to find something that ST might have been able to relate to as a thing he loved, as I don't believe he had any children himself. I think he wondered if a dog might be more appealing than a child to a single man.

Well, he failed miserably. Indeed, in that whole exchange, JR came off like the Emperor from "Star Wars."

If PR lashed out at ST, well I don't blame her after what he said.

I'm sure you don't. Makes me long for the days when people would settle their disagreements with duels.

I think she was downright polite. I'm not sure I wouldn't have hit him, but if she had it would have just proven how violent and dangerous she was.

I think that's WHY she got so loaded up before the show! Indeed, she seemed to have spent most of her post-crime life in sort of a haze. And I can't help but wonder if it was specifically for that reason. I'm not trying to be cruel to her. I gave that up a long time ago. But I can't not see what my eyes see.

The sort of pain that a person feels on the loss of a child in that way would only be known to another person who had a similar loss. I'm sure she meant him no ill will LOL.

Yeah, I'll BET she didn't! A regular Mother Teresa, she was. I'm sure His Holiness will nominate her for sainthood any day now.

Well, he failed miserably. Indeed, in that whole exchange, JR came off like the Emperor from "Star Wars."

I'm sure you don't. Makes me long for the days when people would settle their disagreements with duels.

I think that's WHY she got so loaded up before the show! Indeed, she seemed to have spent most of her post-crime life in sort of a haze. And I can't help but wonder if it was specifically for that reason. I'm not trying to be cruel to her. I gave that up a long time ago. But I can't not see what my eyes see.

Yeah, I'll BET she didn't! A regular Mother Teresa, she was. I'm sure His Holiness will nominate her for sainthood any day now.

I don't know how I would have reacted to someone like ST, but the circumstances were so unique it's difficult to even try to put your self in their position. There are posters on this forum though that remind me very much of ST, his beliefs and behaviour. You wonder sometimes.......

Coincidences?? How?

...rather than coincidences I see similarities....even though the parents were never charged a large amount of people believe they are involved.
Just like the R's the McC's seemed to spend a lot of time talking to the press trying to convince the public of their innocence and both parents did not trust the authorities investigating the cases....

...rather than coincidences I see similarities....even though the parents were never charged a large amount of people believe they are involved.
Just like the R's the McC's seemed to spend a lot of time talking to the press trying to convince the public of their innocence and both parents did not trust the authorities investigating the cases....

I´m sorry,yes ,your right Claudi ,I thought this way:" what a coincidence, the R´s and the McC´s have money,they know "very important people",they have the best laywers,they did not cooperate with police,they were acting weird after "the crime",and I believe they did cover up an accident or violence,... in Maddies case you will think she was alone,had an accident and died,or was too sedated or the parents (or 1 of them)did hit her and died,or was sexually abussed , thats why the cover up
in JBR i will think dad/ mom/bro did hit her or dad/bro did abussed her thats why the cover up
I do apologize, you can delete my posting if you want to Murry

Dirk, thank you for the post and your thoughts. No single poster can or would delete your post, you have the right to your opinion and from someone such as you Mrs Schiller, that opinion is valuable. So keep sharing your thoughts and opinions as inquiring minds want to know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber
Back