TN Cold Case Unsolved Murder in Bledsoe County, Tennessee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

RogueWolf

Reaction score
I am currently working on a cold case out of Bledsoe County. The case involved Mike Roberson (victim). He was found shot in the back at a county dump. I have interviewed the investigator in the case and those files were turned over to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. I have spoken with a family member and one of his friends. There were two suspects, however they could never prove either suspect was involved.

I am currently working on a cold case out of Bledsoe County. The case involved Mike Roberson (victim). He was found shot in the back at a county dump. I have interviewed the investigator in the case and those files were turned over to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. I have spoken with a family member and one of his friends. There were two suspects, however they could never prove either suspect was involved.
I remember when this happened. I was a child but I remember playing with his kids at my aunt's house. So weird because I thought about this just a few weeks ago and logged on here to see if it was listed. Such a shame that no information has been learned in over 40 years.

MSM link? Can't find anything.
I haven’t found one. This happened in the early 80’s as I recall. I was about 7 or 8. I think they ran a report on the news. It would have been a Chattanooga Tn news station or maybe in the Chattanooga Times at the time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobbandit22
Back