TX TX - Colton Bryant, ran from traffic stop, missing/wanted, Jackson County, 5 August 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

#JUSTICE4WILDER

His name was Wilder
Reaction score
Authorities in Jacksboro TX pulled over a vehicle that Colton Bryant was in on Monday August 5th 2024.
For an unknown reason Colton Bryant ran from the traffic stop over a misdemeanor charge that would not have been arrestable only a ticket.
Since he absconded from Jack County Sheriff's Office Colton Bryant has been reported as a missing person.
Authorities have called off the manhunt for him and now consider him to be missing.
The Search and Rescue San Antonio TX is supposed to begin searching the area he was last seen sometime today.

<modsnip: Screenshots removed due to no link>

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing he had something in the car he wasn't supposed to have (drugs, open container, weapon). Here's his facebook. Log into Facebook (regular display of middle finger alert.) Wish we had an age or a middle name. I found a 2023 arrest record for someone with his name, early 30's, short beard similar to what he has in FB photos but the face is fuller and with such a small booking photo it's really hard to tell and without an age, no way to verify.

Jack County Sheriff’s Office

Update on the person that ran from law enforcement Monday.

We still have not located the individual and are still actively searching for them. We have been working everyday on it and continue to look.

While I certainly appreciate everyone wanting to get search groups together and go out looking, this is not possible as it is private property and it will also slow down the searches we are conducting and likely result in having to rescue searchers as the terrain is very rough.

Please be patient. We are following every lead and still have many many resources actively working.

I will update as more information becomes available but will not be answering question about the investigation at this time.

Please contact the Jack County SO with and tips or sightings at 940-567-2161

Thanks
Sheriff T-Bob Hauger

Wow, comments are all the place on the JCSO's post above. Sheriff says Colton is technically both "wanted" and "missing".

Here's Colton's Facebook page - Log into Facebook
Got "This content isn't available right now."

Anyone have his photo?

just viewed his FB page without issue.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads