Upcoming JBR series

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Tadpole12

Reaction score

Paramount+'s JonBenét Ramsey Limited Series​

McCarthy will star as the six-year-old's mother, Patsy, while Owen will star as her father, John Bennett Ramsey

^ from article "Patsy and John Ramsey are at "the heart of the series," as it explores their "unbreakable partnership" both as a couple and as parents, who "had committed themselves and their children to building the narrative of a perfect, privileged life only to have it destroyed one Christmas night in 1996.""

McCarthy will star as the six-year-old's mother, Patsy, while Owen will star as her father, John Bennett Ramsey

I really don’t like that the extremely tragic murder of JonBenét is being used to create a dramatic limited series for commercial and entertainment purposes. I’m supportive of a documentary series that does an objective and honest analysis of a murder and all the evidence in the case. However, a drama series like this just feels exploitative and disrespectful to the memory of murder victims. It was reported recently in the news that JonBenét’s murder was also used to create a dance routine on the reboot of Dance Moms and I thought that was appalling and extremely distasteful. The articles about it online showed the dancer with her hands around her neck at the end of the routine. I wish television and streaming executives and producers of shows would think of the victims and not use their murders as source material for a dance routine or for a drama series to entertain people.

I vehemently oppose this explotation. Please tell me the Ramsey’s are not benefitting in any way from this…can you imagine any of those family members on the red carpet? Just wrong. SHAME

I really don’t like that the extremely tragic murder of JonBenét is being used to create a dramatic limited series for commercial and entertainment purposes. I’m supportive of a documentary series that does an objective and honest analysis of a murder and all the evidence in the case. However, a drama series like this just feels exploitative and disrespectful to the memory of murder victims. It was reported recently in the news that JonBenét’s murder was also used to create a dance routine on the reboot of Dance Moms and I thought that was appalling and extremely distasteful. The articles about it online showed the dancer with her hands around her neck at the end of the routine. I wish television and streaming executives and producers of shows would think of the victims and not use their murders as source material for a dance routine or for a drama series to entertain people.
It is called catering for Voyeurism. I too find it all a bit much. Exploiting the death of a six year old is just another form of child abuse. There can be a fine line sometimes. in some posters. I honestly say that I like to concentrate on the objective evidence as a result.

Ok if this is going towards maybe finding out what happened 2 JBR more research and all that money wise i could c the point of them doing this and making us pay money or even not making us pay anything and raising something 2 help solved this case or any other case but I heard they never found out who’s dna was on a item I also believe they messed up with this case from the start just saying

^ from article "Patsy and John Ramsey are at "the heart of the series," as it explores their "unbreakable partnership" both as a couple and as parents, ...""
RSBM
I don't like this write-up. PR and JR at the heart and their unbreakable partnership etc etc. Might be portraying them some innocent way. Of course, innocent till proven guilty... But I don't think this case will be helped by any more fictitious accounts.

The only one who should be "at the heart of the series" IMO is JonBenet.

I won't be watching it.

MOO JMO

It was reported recently in the news that JonBenét’s murder was also used to create a dance routine on the reboot of Dance Moms
I’m sorry, but - WT actual F? Did not one of these ‘moms’ have a single second thought go through their vapid little minds about this?

“Hey everyone, I’ve got a great idea! I’ma choreograph a snazzy number about a 6-year old girl who was brutally murdered!”

“Brilliant, Marge, it’s gonna really knock their days-of-the-week underwear off!”

Ok if this is going towards maybe finding out what happened 2 JBR more research and all that money wise i could c the point of them doing this and making us pay money or even not making us pay anything and raising something 2 help solved this case or any other case but I heard they never found out who’s dna was on a item I also believe they messed up with this case from the start just saying
It does make U wonder if they will be portraying the bumbling cops that allowed family friends, etc. to contaminate the crime scene. Can’t help but wonder what was lost in those first few hours…

It does make U wonder if they will be portraying the bumbling cops that allowed family friends, etc. to contaminate the crime scene. Can’t help but wonder what was lost in those first few hours…
Your comment got me thinking that the cover up by the DA started before it was even called into the police. The Ramseys attorney may have been straight with the DA from the gate in the wee hours of the morning. It was an unprosecutable crime. "Don't make them suffer any more than they have"." Go easy on them."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beffers101
Back