Complaints to 20/20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just sent a complaint as well. I trust Steve Huff of ID and I bet it is all true and if it is not then it is up to ABC to announce that it is not.

I complained to ABC this morning right on their site under the story from GMA this morning. They have lost my vote as a media outlet to watch. Putting the Anthony's on 20/20 will do nothing to bring Caylee's little body home or end this saga. They will just spew more lies and misinformation that takes time away from the search and real investigation.

I told them I would have preferred that they did the 20/20 peice about Caylee missing with the LE and Tim Miller who are actually doing something positive, rather then give the Casey Circus more room to keep growing. And bailing out a mother who refuses to tell LE where her child's body is is reprhensible in my book.

She gets a reward for killing her child.......Nobody watch this show tonight please

http://abcnews.go.com/Site/page?id=3271346&cat=20/20

I am outraged that a media outlet as big as 20/20 actually paid the Anthony family a million dollars for their story.

I have included a direct link to their site to voice complaints.

Not only is 20/20 profitting off of Caylee's murder so are the Anthonys who have now stooped lower than Trailer Park Trash.

I announced this yesterday and I got my thread closed and Mods being very mean to me. I hope they didn't do the same thing to you.

I sent my complaint also.
I need to get away from this for a while, I literally feel ill!

They should have donated that million to the search!!!

I mentioned this in my email as well. I asked them if they were so compelled to do a story, insist on the million go to Equusearch and see how fast the family backs out? Also told them I would boycott their sponsors of that show.

I'm not going to get myself in a tizzy until I see it in black and white from THOSE companies that they are paying this. I just don't trust many media/blog sources right now.

With that said, if it is true, and it's verified.....isn't ABC and DISNEY one and the same, or one is the parent company of the other? If that's the case and ABC/DISNEY is even interviewing her, then that is just beyond disturbing. :eek: :mad:

She gets a reward for killing her child.......Nobody watch this show tonight please

ITA! No wonder she was smiling when she left the jail!

I just sent an email to to 20/20 and I also emailed eveyone in my address book with the link asking them to do the same! One or two emails wont matter but thousands of them may very well make a difference. This will be my mission for the day....lets get the word out to as many people as we can!
:furious:

I am outraged that a media outlet as big as 20/20 actually paid the Anthony family a million dollars for their story.

Not only is 20/20 profitting off of Caylee's murder so are the Anthonys who have now stooped lower than Trailer Park Trash.

Whoa!! Excuse me, Nedthan - but, what is your source for this information?
Where is your sourced link?

On this morning's promo for tonight's 20/20 airing - Elizabeth Vargas specifically stated that a Tennesse promotional outfit was alluded to have put up the funds to the Anthonys. (rights to the story?)

In additional - WKMG-TV (local6) was reporting at 5:30-6 AM that the Anthonys had signed a promissory note. Other local stations here began reporting about the Nashville, Tennessee company later in the morning.

I wouldn't dream of complaining about something when I had no proof of my allegations - nor any real knowledge about it. Simply someone's accusatory post of ABC on a web forum?

Please provide credible sources for us to peruse. Thank you.

Rummy
:cat:

Yes indeed. They will 'blow' 2 million dollars on Baez and their new high profile attorney just trying to make a fast buck.

Blood Money! It is Caylee's blood and it's on the whole family's hands!

I hope the IRS is aware of the landfall of money, this should put them in approx. the 50 percent tax bracket!

Be sure & tell 20/20 that you will be complaining to their sponsers as well - that is the only thing that will get their attention.

imo

In addtion to voicing our complaints we should ask that 20/20 and other news stations ONLY grant interviews if the family donates that money to Equusearch for recovery of Caylee Anthony!!

WHY HASN'T THE ANTHONY FAMILY DONATED ONE CENT TO SEARCH FOR CAYLEE, EVEN IF SHE WERE ALIVE???

:furious::furious::furious:

Believe me, I have sent MY complaint in! They only let you write 500 characters, and that certainly was not enough!

Whoa!! Excuse me, Nedthan - but, what is your source for this information?
Where is your sourced link?

On this morning's promo for tonight's 20/20 airing - Elizabeth Vargas specifically stated that a Tennesse promotional outfit was alluded to have put up the funds to the Anthonys. (rights to the story?)

In additional - WKMG-TV (local6) was reporting at 5:30-6 AM that the Anthonys had signed a promissory note. Other local stations here began reporting about the Nashville, Tennessee company later in the morning.

I wouldn't dream of complaining about something when I had no proof of my allegations - nor any real knowledge about it. Simply someone's accusatory post of ABC on a web forum?

Please provide credible sources for us to peruse. Thank you.

Rummy
:cat:

TY. I agree that financial gain out of this is horrific. But we need to know the concrete who, what, when, where facts before reacting.

I have just sent ABC an email as well.

Also- I have no problem with ABC paying 1 million dollars for the story as long as that money goes into efforts to find Caylee ONLY!!! this is such b.s!

Is there PROOF that this has happened. I cannot get any of the links to work!

Please, if anyone has a good link please post again..
If if is true, I knew all along that the Anthony's would sell their souls for a price. I saw it coming!

xxxxxxxxxoooooo
mama
:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads