Complaints to 20/20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa!! Excuse me, Nedthan - but, what is your source for this information?
Where is your sourced link?

On this morning's promo for tonight's 20/20 airing - Elizabeth Vargas specifically stated that a Tennesse promotional outfit was alluded to have put up the funds to the Anthonys. (rights to the story?)

In additional - WKMG-TV (local6) was reporting at 5:30-6 AM that the Anthonys had signed a promissory note. Other local stations here began reporting about the Nashville, Tennessee company later in the morning.

I wouldn't dream of complaining about something when I had no proof of my allegations - nor any real knowledge about it. Simply someone's accusatory post of ABC on a web forum?

Please provide credible sources for us to peruse. Thank you.

Rummy
:cat:

:clap::clap::clap:

I hope the IRS is aware of the landfall of money, this should put them in approx. the 50 percent tax bracket!

HA!!!

THAT will get them! At least we know that the IRS will stick it to them!

There was another thread like this yesterday that was closed. It might be premature to begin rallying the troops to action until it is FACT that ABC paid.

JMO
You want to know how to get 20/20 to not do this - write to their SPONSORS. They are the ones who are really footing the bill, not 20/20 itself. Find out who they are and write them about how you will never use their product again for sponsoring this program and it's nasty topics.

I'd feel better about the veracity of that Discovery blog claim if it was

1. attributed to a named source, not 'someone close to the investigation'

2. lacking that, if the blogger verifies his statement by providing a second source

This is a wildly inappropriate action for a news organization to take, and ABC would be hard-pressed to justify its actions if it did indeed provide the funds to bail Casey out of jail, and then reported on the story as if it had no part in creating it.

That would be asking for an FCC investigation.

I've e-mailed David Lohr/Discovery Investigation asking how confident he is in his source.

I don't think 20/20 provided the funds to get Casey out.

Cindy was on Access Hollywood and Inside Edition last week. Those television tabs were able to keep Anna Nicole afloat during the last year of her life. She reportedly sold the rights to film her at Daniel's funeral and an exclusive with her/Howard K./Dannielyn for over $1 million. Even Virgie was paid $34 K for crying on Daniel's grave.

I think Access Hollywood and Inside Edition got Casey out of jail.

IMO, MOO

If this vile family is interviewed by 20/20 I hope the interviewer comes backed with FACTS. ASK Casey

1. Why she lied about having a job to her parents and boyfriends (and if she claims she did have a job ask her to produce pay stubs or bank deposit info)

2. Why she needed a nanny

3. Why she told diff stories of where Caylee was (w/nanny, friends, grandparents)

4. What did she actually do during the times she pretended to go to work

5. Why she lied to TonE about the abandoned car (and please have the Amscot employee there to verify what time she saw the car as well as TonE)

5. Why she borrowed that shovel (if for bamboo - WHY since Casey was already kidnapped by Zanny and Sam)

6. Why her phone records do not show the claimed call from Zanny July 15/16

ASK CINDY

1. To produce her phone records showing she talked/texted Casey almost every day from June 16 - July 15

2. What did she mean by "I've given you 31 days"

3. Did her and George know Casey was not working

4. Are they going to use the $1,000,000 to travel to Texas, Mexico and beyond to check out all TIPS they have gotten

Whoa!! Excuse me, Nedthan - but, what is your source for this information?
Where is your sourced link?

On this morning's promo for tonight's 20/20 airing - Elizabeth Vargas specifically stated that a Tennesse promotional outfit was alluded to have put up the funds to the Anthonys. (rights to the story?)

In additional - WKMG-TV (local6) was reporting at 5:30-6 AM that the Anthonys had signed a promissory note. Other local stations here began reporting about the Nashville, Tennessee company later in the morning.

I wouldn't dream of complaining about something when I had no proof of my allegations - nor any real knowledge about it. Simply someone's accusatory post of ABC on a web forum?

Please provide credible sources for us to peruse. Thank you.

Rummy
:cat:

"As an FYI, a source close to the investigation has told me that ABC News 20/20 has offered the Anthony family one million dollars for an exclusive interview. The same source claims that AIM Productions from Nashville has also offered the family one million for book and movie rights."
20/20 already has been granted the interview, as reported on their site. If the above is accurate as reported by The Criminal Report Daily http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/09/caylee-anthon-1.html
The Anthony's have already received their money, hence the reason they were able to BAIL Casey out of jail. AIM productions has also offered the family 1 million for a book and movie rights. They may have also already collected for this. But 20/20 already has TONS of new photos and videos, do you think the Anthony's turned those over for free when they could have released stuff like this months ago to help in the search for thier grand daughter who they claim is ALIVE? No, sorry the timing of this all is to coincidental. I believe The Criminal Report Daily most likely has their story straight.

You want to know how to get 20/20 to not do this - write to their SPONSORS. They are the ones who are really footing the bill, not 20/20 itself. Find out who they are and write them about how you will never use their product again for sponsoring this program and it's nasty topics.

Guys, please hold on. If this information IS NOT correct and I can't see where it is confirmed, you will all look like a bunch of screaming banshees.

I am going through the thread now and deleting some of the more over the top threads.

Back up, and let's get it confirmed.

I've e-mailed David Lohr/Discovery Investigation asking how confident he is in his source.

***SNIPPED***

Thank you for doing this. I have a hard time when people say 'sources say' because we have no idea who that source is. If it was a solid confirmation of the facts, they would name the source. This source could simply be someone from here who heard TP talking last night and he couldn't even confirm it last night. Rumors and sources seem to go hand in hand more often than not. So before anyone goes bashing the sponsors and the show itself, wait to hear what the actual facts are.

I have major issues about this if it is true. First, let's look at Cindy who has always stated that she knows she needs the media coverage because that is what keeps Caylee's face out there. Now I find it amazing that someone has to pay HER! As for 20/20, I would have felt much better if they would have contacted the the A's and told them that if they were to give an interview, they would add the million dollars to the reward issued for her safe return.

Now they are looking at a book and movie deal? So what is she saying, kill your child, pretend they were kidnapped, that you don't know where she is and make millions? Shame on them!

Oh, wait, let me guess...Mother of the Year is going to put all of the monetary gains towards the reward so that Caylee come's home right? That's what she wants most in the world, for her to come home right? This whole thing just makes me more and more sick to my stomach. Do these people not realize we are rewarding someone for stealing and lying through her teeth about her own daughter's whereabouts? Come on, what is wrong with this picture???

Now I am going to be catty which I hate...I hope it goes to online gambling sites because this family does not deserve to profit over the loss of their granddaughter no matter how much their attorney thinks her "civil rights were violated!" She violated Caylee's rights by not telling the truth. Shame on this whole family and the people who are willing to pay them money at the expense of their granddaughter. Sick Sick Sick!!!

Some people could really use that money. Insane indeed

Guys, please hold on. If this information IS NOT correct and I can't see where it is confirmed, you will all look like a bunch of screaming banshees.

I am going through the thread now and deleting some of the more over the top threads.

Back up, and let's get it confirmed.

Tricia, I don't mean to be a knucklehead, but how will we know it's actually confirmed?

I'm all for waiting to see-no sense jumping the gun before we're certain.

Will you help us to know for sure when you're certain she (and/or the family) was: unpaid, paid (how much?) or maybe was just given tons of gifts and services?

Whatever - my complaint to ABC began liek this: IS IT TRUE YOU PAID $1million.... if it is not true they will answer or go on record - if it is true DO NOT expect them to confirm it with any source that is not anonymous, they won't do it.

So the Anthony's and 20/20 (disney) are pimping the death of Caylee for ratings and money disgusting I am so pissed off right now and feel like there is not a damn thing i can do about it!!!!!

Yes indeed. They will 'blow' 2 million dollars on Baez and their new high profile attorney just trying to make a fast buck.

Blood Money! It is Caylee's blood and it's on the whole family's hands!

Some people believe they already had it on their hands when they cleaned the trunk (just my opinion).

Here is the deal.

There are now reports that I am getting that this is true. I'll leave this thread up but if the reports are not true then I'll pull it.

Please express your understandable anger but within TOS. Let's not let this thread get out of hand.

So, if they have in fact been paid the big bucks....if Casey is convicted of any of her current (or hopefully future) charges, can the state turn around and sue for restitution etc. and put a lien on this $$$...I just started looking into the Son of Sam Law in Florida, but I wonder if anyone knows off hand....

:poke:

Come on Casey, tell us where you hid Caylee.

Are you going to buy some bling for your handcuffs and paper suit with all this blood money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela