Confused? Get Help Here. Q&A Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hey everybody! Beane is right on the mark people are still looking for sweet Gabriel and the truth will come out. BTW I made it through my second hip replacement surgery! Doing great thanks for all of the prayers!

Glad you are doing well. Sounds really painful, but wishing you the best for a full recovery.

Who's looking for Gabe? Where? What state? Going on what tip? How?
Tia.

Glad you are doing well. Sounds really painful, but wishing you the best for a full recovery.

Who's looking for Gabe? Where? What state? Going on what tip? How?
Tia.

LE continues to follow up on leads.

Gabe's father and family continue to look for Gabe.

Logan's PIs continue to look for Gabe.

A number of private individuals continue to look for Gabe.

The specifics of where, how, and what the leads are, are, of course, confidential.

LE continues to follow up on leads.

Gabe's father and family continue to look for Gabe.

Logan's PIs continue to look for Gabe.

A number of private individuals continue to look for Gabe.

The specifics of where, how, and what the leads are, are, of course, confidential.

Good, but ^^ just doesn't add up, to me. What PIs? I read they quit. Was that a mistake? Who's the PI NOW? Looking where?

You "know" but can't tell....... :waitasec:
JMO and never mind......

Good, but ^^ just doesn't add up, to me. What PIs? I read they quit. Was that a mistake? Who's the PI NOW? Looking where?

You "know" but can't tell....... :waitasec:
JMO and never mind......

The family has had the current PIs for some time.

The PI Jay didn't quit - he was never retained. I'm not at liberty to go into details about what happened with either Jay or Ken.

The PIs who are now working on the case, and have been for some time, are very good. Gabe's family is very happy with them and the work they do. Obviously, these PIs stay out of the media. I'm not at liberty to share their names or any other details.

So far as where they, or anyone else, has looked and is looking, that information is confidential.

I've had a relationship with Gabe's family since early on in the case. I post here on their behalf, approved by Tricia. Please feel free to ask any other questions. Some I can answer, and some I can't, either because I don't know, or because the information is confidential.

There's also a thread for questions for the family, where you can post questions specifically for them, which I relay to the family, and post their answers when answers can be given publicly. A lot of information has to be kept confidential because of the investigations and the court cases.

Was it ever confirmed which "Victoria, TX."...that cell phong pings hit ?

Was EJ's journal that contained detailed information of the couple and hand off found at the place of her arrest in FL or at the hotel in SA? In Florida after her arrest, right? Just wanted confirmation on that. MSM has not mentioned the journal since the previous PI mentioned it.. Has it been discarded as a fake or is it legitimate or is this still unknown? A trip from SA to Florida would give her plenty of time to write up a false account of what happened. It could hold the truth though and the hand off in the park is reality. I just wanted to know if anyone knows any new information on the journal. Still praying for you lil guy.

Was EJ's journal that contained detailed information of the couple and hand off found at the place of her arrest in FL or at the hotel in SA? In Florida after her arrest, right? Just wanted confirmation on that. MSM has not mentioned the journal since the previous PI mentioned it.. Has it been discarded as a fake or is it legitimate or is this still unknown? A trip from SA to Florida would give her plenty of time to write up a false account of what happened. It could hold the truth though and the hand off in the park is reality. I just wanted to know if anyone knows any new information on the journal. Still praying for you lil guy.

I'm almost positive they got it after her arrest in FL. I never thought about the fact she could've written up a false story. That could be why there's never been a witness to seeing her or a couple with a baby seat in the park. Although, she was pretty sure she was "starting a new life" -- so I don't think she thought she would get caught -- so, why a fake story in her diary??? Hmmmmm . . . .

Is there more than one Victoria's?

I'm almost positive they got it after her arrest in FL. I never thought about the fact she could've written up a false story. That could be why there's never been a witness to seeing her or a couple with a baby seat in the park. Although, she was pretty sure she was "starting a new life" -- so I don't think she thought she would get caught -- so, why a fake story in her diary??? Hmmmmm . . . .

Is there more than one Victoria's?

Yes Ma'mam...One is in Victoria County South East of San Antonio and one is in I think Limestone County between Austin/Waco...North/Northeast of San Antonio...I know LE went on a wild goose chase thinking, and it could be true, the one Southeast of SA, towards Mexico...because they supposedly posted some security at the borders. The only question I have to that is, how could they have picked up that info so very quickly...in just a matter of a few maybe hours...Again, anything I have said may be off...if so, please correct me if I am wrong...But you can mapqwest Victoria,Tx. and it will give you locations and counties...And I'll say this 100 thousand times, TPS mentioned Victoria,Tx. and a farm...

Tx..wished I knew...wished we all did..

The journal was found in Florida. Whereas there were journal/diary type entries in it, think of it more as a notebook, in which you would not only write your thoughts, but also jot down notes - driving directions and so on.

Elizabeth's notes on the hand-off could have been authentic, written during a phone call giving her directions and instructions. Or she could have written up a fake on Dec 26/27. Or she could written it on her way to Florida.

At different times, I believe different scenarios are more likely. Currently I'm believing she wrote the notes during an instructional phone call with Tammi and/or Jack Smith.

Whereas I believe Elizabeth is extremely bright, and highly manipulative and 'clever', I think it would be difficult even for her to construct something that appears spontaneous, at a time when she was so distraught. And I do believe she was highly distraught at that time, and lacks the self control when she's in those states to be disciplined enough to sit and think straight in order to do that kind of construction.

Does that make sense?

Yes, it was the Victoria we mapped early on, and that the newspaper article appeared in.

http://www.victoriaadvocate.com/news/2010/jan/11/lv_missingbaby_011210_81170/

Hi Kap- this is one of the articles published in the Victoria Advocate about the rumor that Elizabeth had been in Victoria. I remember another one with specifics about the cell pings but I think this was updated and the new version is all that remains. Victoria is SE of San Antonio, heading towards the coast.

Re-reading some old material...the below quote by the bus attendant is sticking in my head.....If EJ waited 3 hours at the bus terminal, how cuold she have dropped Master Gabe off at 10:00 in the park?

The manager showed Megan Alexander the bus ticket Johnson bought using the alias "Elizabeth Jones." Johnson paid $180 in cash for a one-way ticket to Fort Lauderdale and waited patiently for three hours in the terminal waiting room.

SAPD said they had no account of EJ after 10am. To me, that means she left the hotel at 10am and went to the park. Most likely dropping Gabriel off with the couple around 10:30am to 10:45am. From what I have read, the park is 20 minutes from the hotel. THen should would park, walk to find them, chat for a few, and then travel to the bus stop. I have not calculated the time from the park to the bus station. IMO

But if the bus left at 1:00 (CST)...she'd been waiting patiently for 3 hours, makes her arrival time at the bus station a 10:00 am (CST)...

But if the bus left at 1:00 (CST)...she'd been waiting patiently for 3 hours, makes her arrival time at the bus station a 10:00 am (CST)...

LE has Elizabeth on surveillance video at the Motel 6 at approx 11:45am, parking the car, and then walking across the street to the bus station. Then she bought the ticket.

I'd have to look it up to get the exact time the bus left, but 3 hours seems longer than she was in the bus station before it left.

But it was almost 2 hours after the hand-off time at the park that she bought the ticket.

LE has Elizabeth on surveillance video at the Motel 6 at approx 11:45am, parking the car, and then walking across the street to the bus station. Then she bought the ticket.

I'd have to look it up to get the exact time the bus left, but 3 hours seems longer than she was in the bus station before it left.

But it was almost 2 hours after the hand-off time at the park that she bought the ticket.

Well what you say certainly makes more sense for sure. This was just the first time I caught the manager giving a time frame...I thought, and I could be dreaming there is a copy of that ticket shown somewhere here that may have a time stamp...I'm still just a digging for a little something...

Thank you for the correction. I just remember reading somewhere that between 10am and 11am LE could not account for where she was. That is why I think the handoff was later than 10am.

Thank you for the correction. I just remember reading somewhere that between 10am and 11am LE could not account for where she was. That is why I think the handoff was later than 10am.

IIRC, the only info available between 10 and when she arrived at the Motel 6 at 11:45 is that she was seen shopping alone.

I don't recall any statements about LE not being able to account for her time for any specific time periods.

Nothing specific is coming to me that would prevent a later hand off. You could do some drive time calculations and take that off the far end. Some time off for the shopping. I believe you'd still end up with some wiggle room on the front end.

At this point in this case, is there anyway to get just a general discussions thread????
I know I don't have the power to do so. I personally would like it. If we need to break off to specific threads, we know to do that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshuasaunt
Back