Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen-#1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable, the guy went after his mother and then shot her students it seems.

His mother devoted her life to teaching and at that school, and he goes and slaughters a class room full of 5 yr olds? :furious:

I bet the dead bodies in the home were his parents. He has a sister too I believe. Maybe one was his sister. :rose: :rose:

He looks so normal in his pictures. He is the same age as my DS. And just like the pictures of the Oregon Mall shooter, who was only 22, he looks just like my kids friends. I cannot believe how violent this age group is becoming. How do you massacre a room full of 5 yr olds?

It's already been taken down. At least it is saying "content not available" to me.

I can still see it. As of 2:26 EST, he's lost 4 of his 126 friends. Wonder how quickly the rest will fall?

I can't even watch the live feeds. I tried, saw a child being led away, crying, and that did it for me. This is absolutely beyond horrific.

someone link the fb page please
NM

fast moving thread

Welcome to our guests here at ws...all 4156 of you! We're so glad that you've joined us here but so sad that it's under these circumstances. Sorry no tooting horns and welcome banners this time, just a simple welcome.

Please, someone, get a screen shot of the FB page! I'm sure it will be deleted shortly.

Unbelievable, the guy went after his mother and then shot her students it seems.

Seriously???? WOW!!!!!!!!

Thank you everyone who is giving updates. I'm at work and can't watch/follow closely. I appreciate the info!

Wow! 3100 guests!!!! No wonder I'm having trouble navigating the site. BUT, WELCOME to all. Such tragic and horrific news.

I can't believe this. I remember Columbine - watching the television aghast. I am beyond that now - I can't understand this sort of thing. I just can't begin to understand this.

Close to 30 dead, mostly children?

I will be in prayer at 3 pm; please join me, even if you don't pray...just send energy. Families devastated, a community destroyed. Pray for the LE who have to handle the carnage, for the Drs and Nurses who are treating those who survived; and for the families who have lost their precious members today.

God help them all. And God help us all...evil is rampant on this planet.

Best-
Herding Cats

His mother devoted her life to teaching and at that school, and he goes and slaughters a class room full of 5 yr olds? :furious:

I bet the dead bodies in the home were his parents. He has a sister too I believe. Maybe one was his sister. :rose: :rose:

He looks so normal in his pictures. He is the same age as my DS. And just like the pictures of the Oregon Mall shooter, who was only 22, he looks just like my kids friends. I cannot believe how violent this age group is becoming. How do you massacre a room full of 5 yr olds?

Wow, I am way behind. I didn't know any of this information.

I wonder if the parent killed had taught at this school?

Does anyone know if all of the survivors have been reunited with their parents/families?

Boy. With the new information that's been released, I'm struggling to find any kind of motive that would seem at all rational. Like that guy who shot all those people at the Batman movie - just some crazy nut. I was thinking there would be some kind of a clear motive.

I can't believe this. I remember Columbine - watching the television aghast. I am beyond that now - I can't understand this sort of thing. I just can't begin to understand this.

Close to 30 dead, mostly children?

I will be in prayer at 3 pm; please join me, even if you don't pray...just send energy. Families devastated, a community destroyed. Pray for the LE who have to handle the carnage, for the Drs and Nurses who are treating those who survived; and for the families who have lost their precious members today.

God help them all. And God help us all...evil is rampant on this planet.

Best-
Herding Cats

I saw an interview with a reporter who had talked to a first responder. He said that he was in 'the classroom' ....and it was the most devastating thing he has ever witnessed. That is beyond belief to imagine the carnage and the evil it took to shoot al of those innocents. I cannot imagine it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper