Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen-#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in case anyone doesn't know, a Physician's Assistant, commonly referred to as a PA is Masters Degree!

Those were his words...not mine!! :)...just wanted you to know!! Doesn't matter if he was a street sweeper-he is the picture of grace imo!

Can anyone please recap what he said? My news channel cut out ;(

Emilie Parker's father send his prayers to the shooters family. He spoke lovingly about Emilie. He gave us a glimpse of how very special Emilie was. Smart. Funny. Caring. She loved food. The father spoke highly of Emilie's teacher, whom he would not name out of respect for the family of the teacher (I am assuming she may be one of the adults killed). He spoke highly of Emilie's classmates. He at times broke down speaking of the little moments he had with Emilie. Emilie was a wonderful big sister to her two younger sisters. Father was at work, in the NICU unit at the hospital that the victims were brought to at the time of the shooting. He got a call from his wife about the shooting. He said Emilie will be taken back to Utah to be laid to rest. They had moved to Newtown only 8 months ago for this job in the NICU.

I am trying to remember everything, but it was just too much to process. A very courageous and emotional speech. Hopefully you'll catch a repeat or catch it online.

Pure speculation here, but... There is a loose aggregation of audio clips, from the brother, & neighbors, suggestion that many people knew AL had serious mental issues. Some students have described AL as nervous and fearful. Imho, fear and paranoia are like a cup & saucer. When AL's brother was mistakenly named as the gunman, a neighbor was quoted as saying, (paraphrasing) "I said, no, it's not RL, it's gotta be Adam". Seriously. Speaks volumes, imho. People knew. If the report is accurate, and the Aunt is suggesting 'if Nancy knew AL had issues, she would have gotten him treatment' - then this is indeed alarming. It is the denial on which I speculated, when I mentioned the disconnect in having a firearm arsenal in the home of someone who was mental unstable.

I can't find quotes at this point, but there was a classmate who said he worried more about the nameless coward being picked on than him being violent. I think everyone knew he had issues, but I think more people saw him as a victim than an assailant. This is just a guess, but I think it's possible.

I just do not even pretend to understand the newer info of the shooter had an altercation with/at Sandy Hook Elementary school the day before the shooting??...WTF?

Yet we are told that its been determined his mother was not employed there at any time, nor was she volunteer, substitute...huh?..what?

then can someone please fill me in on what possibly in this universe could be what led to this person even being at Sandy Hook Elementary school for there even to be an altercation that broke out?

he's not a parent or family to any of the students or any of the staff...he was not employed there himself...so what would have been his business to have been at the school in the first place from which there was a supposed altercation between him and some of the staff?

does anyone have any further info on this issue?

TIA.

ht_emilie_parker_wy_121215_wblog.jpg

Emily and her Daddy

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/12/live-updates-newtown-conn-school-shooting/

Brother of NL is a police officer and speaking now.

Edit: He is not speaking .. too grief stricken, his co-workers are speaking for him.

Nancy Lanzo's brother was going to speak, but he became too emotional and his fellow officer's are making that statement for him.

When I post info I always post a link.
Otherwise it's just hearsay.

:truce::moo::moo::moo:

I can't link to what I hear live on CNN

BUT it was not true after all.
He could not speak and issued a "statement"

Those were his words...not mine!! :)...just wanted you to know!! Doesn't matter if he was a street sweeper-he is the picture of grace imo!

I understand and agree. Just thought I would add my knowledge.

I admire the willingness of the Aunt (by marriage) to speak about AL. However, she admits that she hasn't seen AL since he was about 3 years old? Did I hear that correctly?

Brother of Nancy, a police officer in NH, became unable to speak according to CNN Live.

Statement read by fellow officer.

Accoring to officer speaking, Nancy was kind, generous, a very great lady.

I am trying to remember everything, but it was just too much to process. A very courageous and emotional speech. Hopefully you'll catch a repeat or catch it online.
Thank you! I caught it on YouTube. What a brave man. So strong. What a beautiful family and so strong in their faith. I don't have words

I've spent some time looking at the school's website. Quite humbling to read the teachers' newsletters and see pictures of these students on happier days in the classroom. I'm noticing that the name of the first grade teacher for the class that appears to have lost the most students does not appear on the list released by LE. I suspect that must be Emilie's class. I wonder if the one person out of the four that AL supposedly had a confrontation with that they said was not at the school was the actual teacher. Perhaps a substitute was actually in that classroom? It makes sense why that room was targeted but unknown to AL, the person he was seeking wasn't there. Wonder if that ticked him off and he then took it out on the children? That would explain Emilie's dad's reluctance to name her by name. If that is the case, I cannot imagine the grief and guilt that lady must be feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid