Conrad Murray trial -Day three.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
All of the phone records will come in which include yapping and texting on multiple devices with multiple women. It was previously testified during the PH. Its really an ugly mess.

jmho

OK...so not testified at this trial yet, right? Ugh! I told myself I wouldn't get hooked but here I am.:banghead:

Interesting that MJ only had breakfast 2 days out of 6 with his children His juice (breakfast) was brought up to him.

Thats because he was at rehearsals the other days and worked late.
The children would need to eat before he was to get up.

jmho

Ocean, I heart you. Lol

And that list BOZGAL.. is just incredible.

Thats because he was at rehearsals the other days and worked late.
The children would need to eat before he was to get up.

jmho

That is exactly what I thought as well. He was smack dab in the middle of his night time rehearsals and slept later than the kids ate breakfast. It was obvious to me though that they did spend time with him in the morning when he woke up because the chef said it was usually the kids that came down and told her when he was ready for his juice in the mornings. IIRC she said that Dr.Murray would come get for him but when asked who let her know when he was ready for it, she said the children.

Well it couldn't have been a worse day for the defense than it was. They were destroyed today.

Alberto came across as respectful, kind and credible. Both Allen Duke and Jean Casarus were in the courtroom watching the jury's reactions and said the jury liked Alberto and they could tell the jury believed him.

He came across as a man who has integrity. Even though he no longer has the high paying salary he got when working for Michael nor gets full time work and is having financial difficulties he refused to sell his story even for a half a million dollars. Alberto put those jurors inside the room that eventful day. This was all about protecting Murray and nothing about trying to save Michael.

And Kai was just as honorable. No amount of badgering by Flanagan could ruffle her feathers. She was cool as a cucumber as she testified to the truth.

And it is only going to get worse. Tomorrow I imagine we are going to see the EMTs testify and the one EMT will also say he went back up to the bedroom looking for Murray only to see him putting bottles in a black bag. That had to be during the time he hid his drug stash because after then the house was on lock down and he was never allowed to return.

So Prosecutors, Walgren and Brazil must feel very secure that the evidence against Murray is coming out in full force and all the defense can do is lamely try to make it seem everyone else is at fault but the guilty one.

I have been a juror several times and IMO the jury is growing weary of the defense's blame game tactics and jumping with both feet on every witness that comes along. Especially witnesses that are extremely respectful which all of these witnesses have been. Jurors don't like bullies.

IMO

Great post my friend. :takeabow:

Awesome day for the State.
Once EMTS, ER DRS and medical experts there is only one way down for this defendant.
ETA: Lets not forget those phone records and police too.

jmho

Well it couldn't have been a worse day for the defense than it was. They were destroyed today.

Alberto came across as respectful, kind and credible. Both Allen Duke and Jean Casarus were in the courtroom watching the jury's reactions and said the jury liked Alberto and they could tell the jury believed him.

He came across as a man who has integrity. Even though he no longer has the high paying salary he got when working for Michael nor gets full time work and is having financial difficulties he refused to sell his story even for a half a million dollars. Alberto put those jurors inside the room that eventful day. This was all about protecting Murray and nothing about trying to save Michael.

And Kai was just as honorable. No amount of badgering by Flanagan could ruffle her feathers. She was cool as a cucumber as she testified to the truth.

And it is only going to get worse. Tomorrow I imagine we are going to see the EMTs testify and the one EMT will also say he went back up to the bedroom looking for Murray only to see him putting bottles in a black bag. That had to be during the time he hid his drug stash because after then the house was on lock down and he was never allowed to return.

So Prosecutors, Walgren and Brazil must feel very secure that the evidence against Murray is coming out in full force and all the defense can do is lamely try to make it seem everyone else is at fault but the guilty one.

I have been a juror several times and IMO the jury is growing weary of the defense's blame game tactics and jumping with both feet on every witness that comes along. Especially witnesses that are extremely respectful which all of these witnesses have been. Jurors don't like bullies.

IMO

I respect your opinion but if I was on this jury, I would think the opposite. Ms. Chase did more harm than good, imo. Yes, every single witness so far has been very devoted to MJ but totally irrelevant to the facts. I do not believe Mr. Alvarez could've done all he said he did in 30 seconds in the sequence he testified to. Nope. No way. It's unbelievable to me and therefore his credibility went down the tubes. But he did show emotion and did work for the Jacksons for 2 months (which he totally forgot to mention until the defense brought it up) Wonder why the Jacksons fired him?

Interesting that MJ only had breakfast 2 days out of 6 with his children His juice (breakfast) was brought up to him.

If he rehearsed then he would come in after midnight. The children probably eat around 8:30 am.

Kai did say in one of her interviews though that he did eat lunch or dinner and sometimes both with his children though because she would prepare the food for him and his children. She said they would all sit around the table and tell stories or talk about their favorite books.

She said he spent a lot of quality time with his children.

A lot of daddies don't get to see their children much because they may be gone from home so much so I am glad that MJ made sure he spent valuable time with them. I know they will cherish those times forever. It is obvious that his kids thought he hung the moon and stars.

IMO

IMO

I agree with everything you said.

I think also that there is too much emphasis on why no one called 911. It seems the focus has transferred to that instead of the cause of death. The cause of death was not anyone's failure to call 911. Don't get me wrong - I am at a loss as to why no one did call 911 but it's anyone's guess whether or not that would even have saved him at the time Dr.Murray discovered MJ in the condition he was in by the time he came back into the bedroom.

Has it been established in the medical reports (i.e. autopsy, etc) what time they estimate death to have occurred?

I respect your opinion but if I was on this jury, I would think the opposite. Ms. Chase did more harm than good, imo. Yes, every single witness so far has been very devoted to MJ but totally irrelevant to the facts. I do not believe Mr. Alvarez could've done all he said he did in 30 seconds in the sequence he testified to. Nope. No way. It's unbelievable to me and therefore his credibility went down the tubes. But he did show emotion and did work for the Jacksons for 2 months (which he totally forgot to mention until the defense brought it up) Wonder why the Jacksons fired him?

He said he worked protecting the children for about 2 months. He called every couple of months and asked about the children. During one of those calls he got this job. I also wondered why only a couple months of work with the Jacksons.

I think also that there is too much emphasis on why no one called 911. It seems the focus has transferred to that instead of the cause of death. The cause of death was not anyone's failure to call 911. Don't get me wrong - I am at a loss as to why no one did call 911 but it's anyone's guess whether or not that would even have saved him at the time Dr.Murray discovered MJ in the condition he was in by the time he came back into the bedroom.

Has it been established in the medical reports (i.e. autopsy, etc) what time they estimate death to have occurred?

AMEN Talina
This sits squarely right on the defendant's shoulders. No doubt about it and shame on DT but the jury will see it for what it is.

TOD was called at 1426 but I have never read a liver temp. Of course levidity can be played around with. Body temp - such as blankets and heat in the room. Defendant would not let the ER DR call TOD on the phone.

jmho

AMEN Talina
This sits squarely right on the defendant's shoulders. No doubt about it and shame on DT but the jury will see it for what it is.

TOD was called at 1426 but I have never read a liver temp. Of course levidity can be played around with. Body temp - such as blankets and heat in the room. Defendant would not let the ER DR call TOD on the phone.

jmho

Yes, I recall that he was pronounced dead at the hospital but wasn't there something about the EMTs wanting to pronounced dead at the scene and Dr.Murray wouldn't let them even though the EMTs were on the phone or radio with the ER dr at the time? I'm trying to remember something about that but can't recall the details. I'm anxious to hear the EMT testimony, hopefully tomorrow.

ETA: sry I missed seeing your last sentence before I replied. Okay, I'm really curious about the medical testimony yet to come. Surely, they will have estimates on how long MJ had been dead if it was before the TOD was called later in the afternoon.

I am not trying to get you to change your opinion, n/t. You are free to process the testimony just like I am. I think the witnesses thus far have been very damaging for Conrad Murray. They worked for MJ so the jury knows they don't hate MJ. From what has been said he was a very nice employer who treated his staff with respect. I sure didn't expect them to get up there and lie and say they hated Michael.

I do believe Alberto did exactly everything he testified to. Everything had to be happening a lightning speed in that room of chaos.

Alberto's testimony is backed up by Murray's own statement given to LE after he had lawyered up. The items that AA testified to were recovered exactly where Murray put them...bags and all. So yes, indeed I do believe AA totally. Everything that he said was there.......was seized in the search warrant.

The Jacksons let him go because of the stun gun incident between one of the kids' cousins and Blanket. Katherine had to do so. She had to show the court that she was going to replace security so that it would not happen again. When Alberto worked for Katherine it was security of the children. I doubt he was even near by when the incident happened but it looked good to the estate Judge.

IMO

Yes, I recall that he was pronounced dead at the hospital but wasn't there something about the EMTs wanting to pronounced dead at the scene and Dr.Murray wouldn't let them even though the EMTs were on the phone or radio with the ER dr at the time? I'm trying to remember something about that but can't recall the details. I'm anxious to hear the EMT testimony, hopefully tomorrow.

We should hear all about these most disturbing facts tomorrow.
EMT'S will testify Michael was dead when they arrived. ER DR wanted to call TOD over the phone and defendant lied and said he felt a pulse. :rolleyes:

MAKES ME :puke:

jmho

I also told myself I would never get hooked on another trial and here I am :banghead::maddening:

Sign me up for that club too. I had no plans to watch this trial but have been home sick all week - so here I am..hooked with the rest of you.

I watch trials from time to time but was planning on a break after the Casey Antony trial. So much for the plans.

you would think, but he said between it being on hollywood star maps as MJ's death place and this trial. He can't sell it.

I would think the economy would be having an effect also.

We should hear all about these most disturbing facts tomorrow.
EMT'S will testify Michael was dead when they arrived. ER DR wanted to call TOD over the phone and defendant lied and said he felt a pulse. :rolleyes:

MAKES ME :puke:

jmho

All I can say to that is WOW, if that is proven to be true. If he did that, that sounds like another attempt at a cover up to me. (i.e. not wanting the death to have occurred on his watch but instead wanted it to seem to have happened at the hospital instead).

TY.

Since Murray refused to call a TOD at the mansion the official TOD would be when the ER doctors had tried every thing humanly possible to bring Michael back. The ER doctor testified in the PH they never saw any signs of life.

But it is very evident by the testimony already that MJ was dead before the EMTs even arrived. IIRC one of the EMTs felt he had been dead at least 20 minutes or longer......possibly up to an hour. Even Chernoff said MJ died instantly but of course that is to lessen the reason for not calling 911.

I think Murray set up the propofol around 10:40 am and walked away. I believe he was out of the room for much longer than two minutes. He said MJ had not been able to sleep that night and he is sitting there yapping on the phone right in the same room for 47 minutes?? :waitasec: I don't think so. I think the propofol just flooded his system and saturated it and it immediately caused him to go into respiratory failure and cardiac arrest and he died as soon as his body was intoxicated by the powerful amount which probably didn't take but a minute or two especially with Murray already giving him powerful other respiratory suppressors. JMO

Like Dr. Gupta said today. When someone is found not breathing the first thing anyone does is call 911 for assistance because the EMTs have life saving equipment.

Dr. Murray was cloaked in secrecy. Even the security guards didn't know at first what was really wrong.

IMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill1620