GUILTY Conrad Murray Trial - Sentencing Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Judge asking Chernoff what the thinks about the requested restitution. Chernoff says these amounts are so high he doesn't really know what to say about them.

Whew, thank the Pity Poor Conrad Murray Party has come to an end.

I must say that was the most lackluster defense argument at a sentencing hearing I've ever heard.

Why didn't they want this televised? I heard nothing I didn't already know. Or did they change their game plan when the motion was denied. IYKWIM

Judge Pastor started off talking about how it's tough on a judge to sentence when the law gives the judge discretion.

"There are some that feel that this is a malpractice case. It wasn't. It was a criminal case". (and he said this quite forcefully and his voice is rising now)

Wow look at Connie workin those jaw muscles, bet he would love to give Judge Pastor and injection of Propfal right about now.

Why didn't they want this televised? I heard nothing I didn't already know. Or did they change their game plan when the motion was denied. IYKWIM

I think they did not want it to come out on TV what KJ said to the probation dept on the presentencing report. IMO

(wow Judge Pastor voice is loud and firm now)

Judge is firming up now, reading the definition of the crime Murray committed.:great: Oh, and as for WalMart? Don't think they hire felons.

Wow look at Connie workin those jaw muscles, bet he would love to give Judge Pastor and injection of Propfal right about now.

Hee hee, "Connie"!

Not very familiar with this trial or CA law, but can Pastor make it so CM has to serve all four years without being released due to overpopulation?

The treatment or lack of treatment from Murray to Michael Jackson is the most memorial part of the book of Murray's life. (paraphrased)

This judge is not fooling around. This over rides the other good deeds that Murray performed....paraphrased from the judge.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unique sky 6793
Back