Coronation of King Charles III - 6 May 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not sure if this is the right place for it, but this headline showed up in my feed today.
1000014515.jpg
Surprised by what I would consider an uncharacteristically emotional reaction from William, I reverse image searched the image- and it's AI generated. I consider myself pretty good at detecting AI images, but this one totally got me. Which... is not a comfortable feeling.

I'm not sure if this is the right place for it, but this headline showed up in my feed today.
View attachment 529557
Surprised by what I would consider an uncharacteristically emotional reaction from William, I reverse image searched the image- and it's AI generated. I consider myself pretty good at detecting AI images, but this one totally got me. Which... is not a comfortable feeling.

I do not think fake AI images should be posted here.

I do not think fake AI images should be posted here.
My purpose in posting it is reminding people exactly how realistic they can be, and to be on guard for it. A lot of people trust their eyes still, and they need to know that isn't going to be enough any more.

The King's health is heading in a 'very positive' direction after his cancer diagnosis earlier this year, a royal source has said.

The update comes as King Charles, 75, prepares to mark the second anniversary of his accession to the throne on Sunday.

The King endured a difficult second year as sovereign with both him and his daughter-in-law the Princess of Wales undergoing treatment for cancer.

King Charles has coped with the past year with a 'determination to be as public as he was able' to reassure the nation about his capabilities.

The King and Queen are gearing up for an important tour to Australia and Samoa in the autumn - their first major overseas trip since news of Charles's cancer was announced.

'Health has to remain the number one priority, albeit heading in a very positive trajectory,' the source said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back