Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly something to brag about...

Lady Gaga splits fans after admitting she had Covid during five live shows​

Singer performed a quarter of her 2022 tour dates while testing positive for the virus​

“This was such a special time. This tour went on during a time that people didn’t think that you could tour [amid the pandemic] and stadiums were packed all over the world and they were sold out, all dressed up and dancing and singing. I’m just so excited for you all to see what we made up close.”

The star then revealed that she “did five shows with Covid” as she didn’t want to cancel and disappoint the tens of thousands of supporters who planned to attend.

She explained: “I shared [the news] with everyone on my team. I said, ‘I don’t want anyone to feel uncomfortable at work and you don’t have to perform and you don’t have to work that day, but I’m going to do the show’ because I just didn’t want to let all the fans down.

“And the way that I saw it also is like the fans were all putting themselves in harm’s way every day coming to the show.”

Ive got FliRT.
omg worst round of covid...and this is #3 for me.
NASTY! and nobody does anything to prevent catching it now.
I felt like a lepper out at the chemist getting meds the other day in a face mask. People make you feel weird. And the funny part I am protecting them.
Sad.
seems we have learned nothing about hygiene and looking out for each other.
Just a defiance that nobody will tell me to mask up or stay home again.

Take care of yourselves....
This is far from over .

Hardly something to brag about...

Lady Gaga splits fans after admitting she had Covid during five live shows​

Singer performed a quarter of her 2022 tour dates while testing positive for the virus​

“This was such a special time. This tour went on during a time that people didn’t think that you could tour [amid the pandemic] and stadiums were packed all over the world and they were sold out, all dressed up and dancing and singing. I’m just so excited for you all to see what we made up close.”

The star then revealed that she “did five shows with Covid” as she didn’t want to cancel and disappoint the tens of thousands of supporters who planned to attend.

She explained: “I shared [the news] with everyone on my team. I said, ‘I don’t want anyone to feel uncomfortable at work and you don’t have to perform and you don’t have to work that day, but I’m going to do the show’ because I just didn’t want to let all the fans down.

“And the way that I saw it also is like the fans were all putting themselves in harm’s way every day coming to the show.”

So nice 0f her to facilitate the sharing of Covid among her adoring fans!!!!

You'd think her makeup artist would have tried to talk her out of touring if she herself has been suffering from long-Covid for a year and a half in the video you posted from 2022.

Ive got FliRT.
I felt like a lepper out at the chemist getting meds the other day in a face mask. People make you feel weird. And the funny part I am protecting them.
Sad.

This is far from over .
Sorry you're feeling so bad. :( I'm curious if you know what the other 2 strains were that you had in the past.

And some of us do try to prevent catching it. I will not go out in public without a mask and I rarely go out anymore. I even wear it to an outdoor Farmer's Market and I won't even go into my mother's house without it. (Which bugs her but oh well).

As far as this being far from over... with things as they are (Most of the population putting it behind them and acting like it never happened, and with it mutating at breakneck speed)... I don't think it will ever be over, as depressing as that sounds. I just don't see a way out of this.

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer. :(

Sorry you're feeling so bad. :( I'm curious if you know what the other 2 strains were that you had in the past.

And some of us do try to prevent catching it. I will not go out in public without a mask and I rarely go out anymore. I even wear it to an outdoor Farmer's Market and I won't even go into my mother's house without it. (Which bugs her but oh well).

As far as this being far from over... with things as they are (Most of the population putting it behind them and acting like it never happened, and with it mutating at breakneck speed)... I don't think it will ever be over, as depressing as that sounds. I just don't see a way out of this.

I said awhile ago, Covid is evil!!!!

Apparently whooping cough is on the rise (Covid-like symptoms) here in Oregon in 9 counties, and up 770% from 2023 (although the number of cases is still small).

I bring that up because of it's Covid-like symptoms. So now we have colds, the flu, Covid, RSV and whooping cough going around. Here's how to try to tell the difference:

Though symptoms of JN.1 can also include fever, fatigue, and body aches, one of the characteristic signs of COVID that’s persisted through the evolution of the disease is, coincidentally, a persistent cough. That’s part of what sets it apart from whooping cough; COVID-19 can give a continuous cough as opposed to coughing fits.

There’s also the way the cough sounds and feels. A COVID cough often starts with a tickle in the throat and the resulting cough is dry, usually making quite a coarse sound. In comparison, whooping cough is wet – remember that mucus can be coughed up – and has the distinctive “whoop”.

If a cough doesn’t feel like any of those and you have the symptoms of a regular cold, it’s likely that it’s just that. However, as always, if a cough is causing you concern or doesn’t seem to be going away, the best approach is to speak to a healthcare professional in order to figure out its cause and the best course of action

thank you!
Things are improving slowly.
I think flirt is more like the first round. was for me anyway. It hit me super hard straight up in the chest. Like a slab of concrete moved in and it was painful.But my hubby caught it too and his symptoms where mild and short lived.
We got it from the barista handling our coffee lid.
why are barista's nude hands touching coffee?? in australia anyway. crazy no gloves.
can't remember the names of the 1st few strains.

yes I think your right about it never going away now.
Am worried about a superbug developing combining with other flu's.
:(

Ive got FliRT.
Sad.

This is far from over .
I'm sorry that FLiRT is hitting you so hard. I hope you will feel better soon and you won't have any more Covid infections.

DH and I had some kind of cold virus starting in late April and it hung on for quite a while with a lot of coughing. He was tested when he got a fever of 102 and they said it wasn't Covid, flu, or RSV.

I'm sorry that FLiRT is hitting you so hard. I hope you will feel better soon and you won't have any more Covid infections.

DH and I had some kind of cold virus starting in late April and it hung on for quite a while with a lot of coughing. He was tested when he got a fever of 102 and they said it wasn't Covid, flu, or RSV.
thanks anneg!

very concerning :-/

VERY INTERESTING VIDEO posted 8 hours ago.

Particularly interesting is that former CDC director alleges Covid was around as early as August, and gives some reasons to support this. Many of us thought it was around earlier. I had provided some reasons why early on including satellite pictures of medical facility parking lots, iirc.

Can’t believe it’s been over four years. I emerge four years later much worse off than I was before, will spare the details, but basically never got on board with the home exercise thing lol.

Last edited:
I finally got another Covid shot last week and had a very sore arm for a few days. DH got his yesterday and has had no pain at all. The boost to our immune system will, I hope, help protect us until the revised Fall 2024 shot is released.

I finally got another Covid shot last week and had a very sore arm for a few days. DH got his yesterday and has had no pain at all. The boost to our immune system will, I hope, help protect us until the revised Fall 2024 shot is released.
Whatcha get?
Wasn’t able to find a Novavax to try last time, think I got moderna. (Last fall)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member