Coronavirus COVID-19 - Global Health Pandemic #112

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
An article about long covid research and what is known thus far:

@FenitN

NEWS: Biden administration just announced it is restarting the free covid test program in late September.You'll be able to get four test kits mailed to you again.

I asked why we didn't get free tests for the summer wave.David Boucher, an HHS official overseeing the program, replied "with the resources we have available for covid, we need to be a little bit strategic" and fall is a good time ahead of holiday travel & gatherings

@FenitN

NEWS: Biden administration just announced it is restarting the free covid test program in late September.You'll be able to get four test kits mailed to you again.

I asked why we didn't get free tests for the summer wave.David Boucher, an HHS official overseeing the program, replied "with the resources we have available for covid, we need to be a little bit strategic" and fall is a good time ahead of holiday travel & gatherings

That’s nice. (Slight sarcasm, but at this point I’ll take what I can get) Four tests. For four adults. Three of whom work/school. In late September. *sigh*
On a postive note, with this summer surge, a lot of folks won’t need them in September. They can save them for the Nov- Feb winter surge, maybe.
Sincerely though, thank you for posting!

Wondering when to get the updated vaccine? This might help:

“We’re in the midst of a of a huge wave. Many people have recently had Covid,” he said.

“If you had it in the last three months, I would wait. There’s no need to get a vaccine, because you have, in a way. You’ve been ‘vaccinated’ by the by the current strain,” he said.

On the other hand, if you haven’t recently had Covid, and especially if you’re 65 or older, “I would get it as soon as possible,”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amps
Back