Coronavirus COVID-19 - Global Health Pandemic #112

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I had a Covid shot at Costco on Tuesday, Moderna. The shot site was red, with a large bump and hot. I was sick last night and went to bed at 6, with a crushing headache, feeling alternatively hot and cold. Today, I have the wonderful affects of lower intestinal flu.
Perhaps they are unrelated to the vaccine? Either way, glad you got the vaccine but sorry you're feeling icky.

My dh and I got the Moderna shot yesterday at 4:00 pm. DH’s reaction started before mine, but I think mine was worse. He felt blah early on, then got a headache and felt feverish. But that was about it. I had all of that plus poor coordination. I kept dropping the little water thermos I keep by the bed and could barely make it to the bathroom in the middle of the night. I didn’t get out of bed until about an hour ago (6:30 pm) and I still have a headache. Overall, I’d say this was worse for me than Pfizer, which has also kept me in bed all day every time. But as I always say, it’s worth it!

We got our flu shot at the same time, but we never get a reaction to that, so i believe this was all Moderna.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LinLu
Back