Coronavirus COVID-19 - Global Health Pandemic #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news (I think): DH's CoV19 test was negative! Whoohoo! Lots of kissin' going on in the Gardener home today. :D

Now I can go (carefully) search for food. We are out of all fresh produce and meat. We have been eating rice without butter for 2 days. All the stores that have curbside pick-up around me don't have any slots available until next week. I put in a small order for next week at one store as a back-up plan but I'm going to suit up with gloves, a mask, a headscarf, wrap-around sunglasses, a small supply of wipes and drive to the stores to check things out for myself. Any shopping tips? :)

WONDERFUL!!! So glad DH's CoV19 was negative.

I don't have any shopping tips. Hope you can find everything you need.

This is kind of dumb, but I keep thinking I'd rather go ahead and get it now instead of later.
I also feel this way, to get it now and have it over, and hopefully get immunity that lasts, as I will get it at some point, due to working at the emergency room. Even if there are screening of patients outside the entrance at the moment, sooner or later there will be a patient with the corona virus getting in, and spreading the virus. If I got it now, then I would be able to keep on working without waiting for the virus to hit.

That is the question of the day. I guess your state's governor is the King who defined essential employee. In my state PA, beer distributors ARE essential, but not laundry mats. New York also kept open liquor stores. And then we have gun stores! I guess it isn't so easy when the King makes a proclamation who is essential and where.
He probably doesn't have a clue of what is essential in any given organization. I dont think getting a loan is doing anybody any good unless it can be done without human interaction at this moment in time. AND i think it is absolutely insane that i hear real estate agents ads on the radio trying to sell a home to someone by virtual tour and think that idiot will buy it that way.
<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Chinese doctor breaks down in tears as he meets his son for the first time after fighting coronavirus for 55 days - but can't hug the boy due to infection concerns

Doctor in tears as he meets his son after 55 days - but they can't hug due to infection concerns | Daily Mail Online

A big thank you to all healthcare workers around the world. We all really appreciate your very hard work.

I hope everyone here is coping ok.
So very sad. Blessings to the Chinese doctors and their families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties