Could Caylee's Body Have Been Taken Out Of Florida?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The possiblities are endless as long as she doesn't talk! However I believe it more likely that she's still in Fla., just maybe not in Orlando. I think KC gave clues. When she told her father that "she's close" and when she made that cryptic remark to Lee about it being in the lower left corner (or something like that). The sad thing is, I think she is either hidden in plain sight, like a needle in a haystack,she's right there we just can't see her OR maybe there are little to no remains left (ie. left to the elements).:furious:

The possiblities are endless as long as she doesn't talk! However I believe it more likely that she's still in Fla., just maybe not in Orlando. I think KC gave clues. When she told her father that "she's close" and when she made that cryptic remark to Lee about it being in the lower left corner (or something like that). The sad thing is, I think she is either hidden in plain sight, like a needle in a haystack,she's right there we just can't see her OR maybe there are little to no remains left (ie. left to the elements).:furious:

She dumped her in the AmScot parking lot's dumpster. The smell of her rotting baby's body got to be too much, so she pulled into the parking lot, dumped the baby's body, called Tony to pick her up, all the while texting various folks as to the retchid smell and how she removed it, finally.

She supposedly ran out of gas, again, as she had 1 week prior, to the day, texted Amy H. about that too. Two guys supposedly pushed her car into the Amscot parking lot. Where are these two guys? This case has garnered national attention, yet these good samaritans, who pushed her car out of an intersection, have never come foward to verify her claims of neediing assistance and helping her? If she did run out of gas, and that's a big if, it's because she didn't have the money to keep her car fueled. The stealing of the gas tanks speaks to her having no money and attempting to continue the charade of a woman who has it together, driving a car that wasn't even hers.

She's a lying sack of crap. The stench of her daughter's dead body, in the trunk of her car, became so unbearable to drive around with, she pulled into the parking lot of the Amscot, disposed of the offending odor, her own daughter, and proceeded to call her latest and greatest boy-toy Tony, to come pick her up, stolen groceries in hand.

Off to blockbuster. What's good in the new releases section? :confused:
:eek: :rolleyes:

I too think she drove her around until trash day and made the dump that morning, probably 6/25-6/30

It would be curious to know which day was trash day there.

I also never understood if she was stranded at amscott and TL came to get her, how did she have groceries w/ her? She had to have left TL, gone home to get the not store bought groceries and then, "run out of gas" at amscott.

Could she have gone home to get the body, grabbed groceries, dumoed the body, run out of gas and called TL?

after reading all of these posts, I figured it out.. the person who wrote that she had the body in the backyard, then put her in the trunk was right on... she waited for "garbage day", dumped her in a dumpster, and was going to sit on the story " Caylee is with the nanny" to her friends for a longtime ! She knows it would be virtually impossible to find a body after months of garbage dumps. but her mom spoiled that story. but it had been 31 days... still a very long time... they need to head over to the landfill

I feel that if she dumped the body in a dumpster, it would stink to high heaven just as it did in the trunk. I know garbage smells, but I would think either someone walking by the dumpster or even the garbage collectors would have noticed the overwhelming smell of decomposition. With all the attention to this case now, I would think they would have remembered the stench and come forward.

I believe the body was either fed to the alligators or burned.

I don't know about the garbage trucks in FL, but the truck driver at my dumpster only has to get out of the truck if the sides of the bin are left open-otherwise he can do all of the work from the comfort of the drivers seat. I doubt he'd smell anything with a full load of trash. I still believe the dumpster theory as well--not sure if amscot/sawgrass/carwash dumpster though. Quite certainly close to home--not out of state.

OH MY! I now have a headache!! :crazy:

Reading all these posts and theories, I suppose there's a million things she could have done with her, and still the theory of somebody helping her is a possibility. But anyway ...

I'm just going to read from now on, and comment here and there .... it's just TOO confusing to try and figure it out.

OH MY! I now have a headache!! :crazy:

Reading all these posts and theories, I suppose there's a million things she could have done with her, and still the theory of somebody helping her is a possibility. But anyway ...

I'm just going to read from now on, and comment here and there .... it's just TOO confusing to try and figure it out.

......and that, my friend, is exactly what KC is hoping for. A mess too confusing to sort through. With enough "could have"s and "maybe"s and "mights"-perhaps this whole thing will go her way in the end.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper
Back