Could Lee Anthony face charges for obstruction of justice? PART TWO

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why Lee really moved home. Seems really weird to me. I guess the house was pretty empty with both KC and Caylee gone ... permanently. Why would he do that?

Hello fellow Oregonian!

Hullo's here too from The Land of Port.

*waves*

It's insane how many Oregonian's I see here at WS. It must be our long arse Monsoon Season. We are all totally pasty and white from spending more than half the year indoors, and on the computer. :rolleyes:

I wonder why Lee really moved home. Seems really weird to me. I guess the house was pretty empty with both KC and Caylee gone ... permanently. Very sad.

Wonder if Cindy is cracking up?
Nervous collapse?

Wonder if Cindy is cracking up?
Nervous collapse?

Especially if Cindy is cracking or if she's having a nervous breakdown. How horrible would it be to live in that house going through that 24x7 24x7 24x7... Seems like he would need his own place more than ever.

Especially if Cindy is cracking or if she's having a nervous breakdown. How horrible would it be to live in that house going through that 24x7 24x7 24x7... Seems like he would need his own place more than ever.

Well, its his mother. Sometimes ppl can not be left alone. JUST speculation here. Cindy seems as tough as an Abrams Tank to me -- but never know. I'm sure this is a miserable miserable time.

Well they kept saying CRIMINAL immunity tonight. I think it was NG's producer Latisha who said that it could be that LA aided and abeited the crime. Didn't say at what point, before, during, or after, but LP mentioned that LA had talked about a mission CA sent him on around July 2 to find his sister....hmmm

I am trying to get an answer to this. Cindy calls Lee and tells him to get kc on July 2nd. I believe it is afternoon.
Lee calls kc on her cell and she is sitting in a bar with Troy and Melissa and maybe others. kc receives the call and runs out of that place telling her friends that her brother is after her and she doesn't want to see him. They all leave and go somewhere else.

1. How did Lee know where kc was?

I wonder why Lee really moved home. Seems really weird to me. I guess the house was pretty empty with both KC and Caylee gone ... permanently. Very sad.

Personally I don't find it all that strange that Lee moved home right after Caylee's remains were discovered down the street. If ever there was a time that a family needed to support each other it's now. Plus from what I understand Lee has a somewhat calming effect on Cindy, and Cindy is probably a hop, skip, and a jump away from a total nervous breakdown at this point.

Your kids are supposed to be there for you when you need support, just like parents need to be there for their children in times of crisis.

I cannot imagine the agony being expressed within the walls of that home. Hopefully, Lee can keep his mom from taking a long walk off of a short pier before trial.

Not to mention the fact that we are still unclear whether Casey intends to allow her Mom and Dad to assume control of Caylee's remains from Baez after the 2nd complete Forensic Examination is complete so that they may organize a Memorial and/or Funeral for her. This is the very last power struggle concerning Caylee that Casey can win without even blinking an eye. It would be the ultimate "kiss off" to prevent her Mom and Dad from being able to say goodbye to their Granddaughter. Nor would there be anything they could do about it.

If she is dangling Caylee's corpse like a little Carrot over Cindy and George's head, I can see things "Blowing up like the Godfather" at the Hopespring home in the near future. :bang:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a member of the Anthony Fan Club. However, I still believe that "Family" is a sacred bond to be honored, respected, and protected. Especially during times of great pain.

I think Lee is attached at the hip to Cindy. I have never seen adult children leave there homes when they live down the street for a tragedy. Cindy has George. Lee could give support and still keep his own pad...

Your kids are supposed to be there for you when you need support, just like parents need to be there for their children in times of crisis.

I don't associate giving support with giving up your home. It is not normal to move out of your house in the same neighborhood to give support.

I am trying to get an answer to this. Cindy calls Lee and tells him to get kc on July 2nd. I believe it is afternoon.
Lee calls kc on her cell and she is sitting in a bar with Troy and Melissa and maybe others. kc receives the call and runs out of that place telling her friends that her brother is after her and she doesn't want to see him. They all leave and go somewhere else.

According to Troy's interview (see my previous post for page #s), she received call on her cell phone. Not sure if she spoke to LA or got a voicemail.

Her cell phone would ring anywhere within the transmission area. He probably didn't know where she was when she answered.

Personally I don't find it all that strange that Lee moved home right after Caylee's remains were discovered down the street. If ever there was a time that a family needed to support each other it's now. Plus from what I understand Lee has a somewhat calming effect on Cindy, and Cindy is probably a hop, skip, and a jump away from a total nervous breakdown at this point.

I cannot imagine the agony being expressed within the walls of that home. Hopefully, Lee can keep his mom from taking a long walk off of a short pier before trial.

Not to mention the fact that we are still unclear whether Casey intends to allow her Mom and Dad to assume control of Caylee's remains from Baez after the 2nd complete Forensic Examination is complete so that they may organize a Memorial and/or Funeral for her. This is the very last power struggle concerning Caylee that Casey can win without even blinking an eye. It would be the ultimate "kiss off" to prevent her Mom and Dad from being able to say goodbye to their Granddaughter. Nor would there be anything they could do about it.

If she is dangling Caylee's corpse like a little Carrot over Cindy and George's head, I can see things "Blowing up like the Godfather" at the Hopespring home in the near future. :bang:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a member of the Anthony Fan Club. However, I still believe that "Family" is a sacred bond to be honored, respected, and protected. Especially during times of great pain.

I agree with your kind thoughts about family support. However, he may have made the decision to move out of his house in the event that his attorney is not able to get him the deal that he hopes for....if what his attorney has "reportedly" stated is true...he might not be needing a house of his own for awhile....IMO

Her cell phone would ring anywhere within the transmission area. He probably didn't know where she was when she answered.

Thanks...I must be thick-headed :eek:

Oh, Ok, so she told him where she was...and then left.... Is that what you are saying? I guess that makes sense...:waitasec:

I'd really like to know about this date. LP threw it out on NG tonight. It always struck me as one of those "yet to be answered" questions. I started thinking, what if he knew Caylee was missing before the 15th? I know, I'm losing it.

You're not losing it. I think this is a distinct possibility. Lee partied with the posse, too. He had plenty of access to Casey and knew that his parents hadn't seen or spoken to her in several weeks.

I found it....It was Troy's interview. Page 13 - 15 of the first doc dump (1328 - 1330 are the bold hand-written numbers at the bottom of those pages.) KC went to clubs downtown with TB and his friend Melissa. KC got visibly upset because LA called her and was coming to get her. She wanted to leave immediately, and they did. This was 7/3, the first time she met M and KC asked her to go get tatoos together. :)

Is 7/3 also the date that CA went to Universal, trying to pick up Caylee, couldn't get in/find out where KC "worked" and then called KC and one of the I'm not here, I'm out of town working an event stories was spun? And the date that CA wrote that Myspace essay about Caylee being withheld from her?
Maybe CA called LA with suspicions that KC was just being a "spitfeul B****" keeping her from Caylee and LA Knew KC was in town thru mutual friends, etc., someone at the no clothes party?, or even got a bulk message from KC about coming to Fusion? CA asks LA to call KC and track her down as CA is getting nowhere.....LA calls, maybe recognizes music in background and tells KC he's coming to get her or she needs to explain what's going on between KC & Mom & Caylee......
If something like this, then he knows, as a witness, that she is not where she tells CA she is, knows she is out partying at a time after Caylee has been "kidnapped", etc. Doesn't volunteer info to LE- lies , obstructs, etc......JMO

I also think Le is getting prepared for his new home. You know kinda like... getting all your ducks in a roe .....before you go.

I wonder why Lee really moved home. Seems really weird to me. I guess the house was pretty empty with both KC and Caylee gone ... permanently. Why would he do that?

I think he moved home because he's broke ..

It seems as though Lee could face charges at some point. Of the many people who knew Casey well , Lee probably had more insight than anyone else. It would be logical to think he may have pieced some bits of truth together, and possibly knew where to look for Caylee. To me, this is a likely explanation for his attorneys comments, possibly a way of preparing the public so theres no collective gasp of shock and horror. It took him over two hours to go TonE's, gather things that were neatly packed by someone else.. and go back to the A's. Driving time and loading a few bags would account for about 50 minutes. One thing that always stuck in my mind was the time Lee and Casey spent in the garage talking.. with the reeking pontiac in there with them...that conversation had to be important to even warrant them sitting there in the garage.

Is 7/3 also the date that CA went to Universal, trying to pick up Caylee, couldn't get in/find out where KC "worked" and then called KC and one of the I'm not here, I'm out of town working an event stories was spun? And the date that CA wrote that Myspace essay about Caylee being withheld from her?
Maybe CA called LA with suspicions that KC was just being a "spitfeul B****" keeping her from Caylee and LA Knew KC was in town thru mutual friends, etc., someone at the no clothes party?, or even got a bulk message from KC about coming to Fusion? CA asks LA to call KC and track her down as CA is getting nowhere.....LA calls, maybe recognizes music in background and tells KC he's coming to get her or she needs to explain what's going on between KC & Mom & Caylee......
If something like this, then he knows, as a witness, that she is not where she tells CA she is, knows she is out partying at a time after Caylee has been "kidnapped", etc. Doesn't volunteer info to LE- lies , obstructs, etc......JMO

Yes. I believe this was the day that CA wrote the "My Caylee is Missing" essay on Myspace. Not sure about the rest. The club where she was when got the call was "The Lodge"...I think. Maybe LA knew someone who was there who called him to say KC was there....Maybe he had been "reaching out" to friends to try to find her.

good post.
It also points out that Cindy found out that Casey was unknown at Universal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl