Could TH have had a suspicion of upcoming Divorce and RO and hid Kyron.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope it's ok to say this. Just say that maybe Kaine was discussing divorce with her before all this happened. I'm thinking that she wasn't the happiest person in the world, since she does seem to have changed so much in the past year. Having probably low self-esteem, because of all the attention she received for years for how she looked, she started to panic and decided to do something to make him change his mind and stay with her. She decided to hide Kyron to get her husband's attention, sympathy, etc. etc. etc. Maybe she's the person that took his glasses (?) and just let him out of the car to be on his own. Then she went back to see if she could find him (white truck on road) and she couldn't. Maybe it was some attention seeking act that went terribly out of control. So in essence, she did drop him off and wave good-bye to him, it just wasn't at the school. It's a terrible thought.

If you believe what her friends are saying, this was completely out of the blue. Of course no one knows what is going on behind closed doors but it's a surprise to many that know her.

She, the SM, seems to be great at manipulation. I don't believe or listen to one thing that her "friends" say, because they probably are unaware at how/why she is twisting events to make her the victim. I don't believe anything her parents say either because they too were probably manipulated by her OR she learned it from them (which is even more damaging and explains her fathers "50/50" comment.)

BUT, we should keep our focus on Kyron.. let the cops work/do their magic.

Please excuse me if this has been asked and answered previously.
Since TH was into bodybuilding could she have been into steroids or other bodybuilding medications or stimulants? This is not to say that all athletics take drugs but there have been quite a few of them in the news lately. If she was taking them or had taken them in the past could this affect her mood, sleep, attention span, etc. If this was discussed before, could someone direct me to the thread?

Hi wicket. In kimster's thread that is pinned she specifically said that this was not a discussable subject. I am not attacking you, just trying to help.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5349917&postcount=40"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Threadiquette & Forum Rules Updates ~ Ask Your Questions Here[/ame]

That would be...wonderful under the circumstances. If he was somewhere and not being harmed and Kaine and Desiree and Baby K could have him back healthy and happy. I like this theory and hope it's true.

You don't think there is any other way she could have plotted this? Other phones? Pay phones (do they still exist?) public phones, public meetings etc...

I honestly don't think it is feasible. The other person(s) would have had to have some way to contact Terri if something went wrong etc. and how could they, when her home would be filled with police? That much had to be expected. Also I don't think there really are enough pay phones, etc. although I supposed she could have bought those throwaway phones, if this was really a long-planned, well-thought out plot. I mean it could have happened this way...but I don't think so. It is just too long now...and she still would have had to risk either being seen taking Kyron from school that morning or someone else taking him.

We're a month into this thing. It's a case with national media attention, as should be expected, considering the media attention that other missing children cases have received.

That said... who would Terri have that she could trust to hand Kyron off to, who would keep him for a MONTH, who would care enough about Terri to jeopardize his or her own livelihood and FREEDOM by hiding a child for Terri? Who would care enough to have this child hidden while hundreds of searchers and even a couple of military helicopters are out searching? Does she have ANYONE in her life who cares about her like that?

I don't think so. I would guess that most people only see the Terri she wants them to see, but that she doesn't have any true friends who know the real Terri... having 400 facebook friends doesn't equate to having 400 TRUE friends.

And if she did have a true friend like that, then I'd hope that her true friend would say when asked to hide Kyron, "Terri, that's insane. There are better ways to deal with this. Maybe you need some help."

But that's just my opinion. I don't think that Kyron is alive any longer, and I think that he has not been alive since the morning of June 4.

You don't think there is any other way she could have plotted this? Other phones? Pay phones (do they still exist?) public phones, public meetings etc...

She could have had batphones, you never know. According to another case, they are essential for doing things the police won't find out about (and actually, they probably did, we just don't know it for sure yet).

Disposable phones are cheap too.

We're a month into this thing. It's a case with national media attention, as should be expected, considering the media attention that other missing children cases have received.

That said... who would Terri have that she could trust to hand Kyron off to, who would keep him for a MONTH, who would care enough about Terri to jeopardize his or her own livelihood and FREEDOM by hiding a child for Terri? Who would care enough to have this child hidden while hundreds of searchers and even a couple of military helicopters are out searching? Does she have ANYONE in her life who cares about her like that?

I don't think so. I would guess that most people only see the Terri she wants them to see, but that she doesn't have any true friends who know the real Terri... having 400 facebook friends doesn't equate to having 400 TRUE friends.

And if she did have a true friend like that, then I'd hope that her true friend would say when asked to hide Kyron, "Terri, that's insane. There are better ways to deal with this. Maybe you need some help."

But that's just my opinion. I don't think that Kyron is alive any longer, and I think that he has not been alive since the morning of June 4.

Sadly, I agree with you!! I think it's so hard to know any real details about Terri, Kaine or any of the Horman/Young family. We know bits and pieces of them, because they were living their life and we were living ours until this thing blew up almost a month ago. I don't see a good outcome in any of this :(

Also, this other person would be committing a felony, I would think. I sure don't have anyone in my life who would do this for me.

If it had occurred, this other person could have dropped Kyron off someplace safe, and taken off, weeks ago, at a hospital or some other location where he would be found quickly. As soon as it started to go "huge." That, I could see. But I am just not able to conjure up a scenario where someone still is holed up, after all this time. If so, when is the right time to end it? What would the plan have been, a week? A few days? It is close to a month now. Nothing that could happen to Terri from this would be anything but worse the longer it went on, as far as I know.

Also, this other person would be committing a felony, I would think. I sure don't have anyone in my life who would do this for me.

If it had occurred, this other person could have dropped Kyron off someplace safe, and taken off, weeks ago, at a hospital or some other location where he would be found quickly. As soon as it started to go "huge." That, I could see. But I am just not able to conjure up a scenario where someone still is holed up, after all this time. If so, when is the right time to end it? What would the plan have been, a week? A few days? It is close to a month now. Nothing that could happen to Terri from this would be anything but worse the longer it went on, as far as I know.

Or maybe things didn't go according to plan, and Kyron died while with this other person. Sad thought, but possible. Only thing to do then is to get rid of the evidence and hope the police don't find out...

She is a fan of CSI. Maybe she got an idea from the show and someone is hiding Kyron. Maybe she is having an affair and that is who is hiding him. Maybe she did know about the divorce and like many others have said, she thought this would bring them closer or she could be the hero by finding Kyron. I don't know. My ideas may be far fetched but I want to believe Kyron is safe.

She is a fan of CSI. Maybe she got an idea from the show and someone is hiding Kyron. Maybe she is having an affair and that is who is hiding him. Maybe she did know about the divorce and like many others have said, she thought this would bring them closer or she could be the hero by finding Kyron. I don't know. My ideas may be far fetched but I want to believe Kyron is safe.

Someone a while back mentioned an episode of CSI I think season 5, that was very similar to this case. A young child goes missing from school or a public place? I'm not a CSI watcher, so I don't know...

Someone a while back mentioned an episode of CSI I think season 5, that was very similar to this case. A young child goes missing from school or a public place? I'm not a CSI watcher, so I don't know...

I just started to follow Kyron's case so I didn't know about that. I am not much of a CSI watcher either.

This is exactly whay I have thought. There are people so enthralled in love interests that have done so much more than commit felonies for love! IMO

This was an idea I had too. I thought that maybe there could be problems in the marriage and a tragedy could help 'to pull them closer together'. JMO

I think that theory is acceptable. She couldnt see the forest for the trees. She couldnt/wouldnt see the reprecussions of this plan.

But what would be the purpose? Are you saying she has someone else who loves her enough to do something this drastic and yet she still only wants to get back at Kaine? That does not make sense to me. Why not just leave him, when she could have possibly still kept her baby...

But what would be the purpose? Are you saying she has someone else who loves her enough to do something this drastic and yet she still only wants to get back at Kaine? That does not make sense to me. Why not just leave him, when she could have possibly still kept her baby...

Yes. When you are "in love" you will do anything to keep that relationship going.

Sadly, this is probably the only scenerio, if she is responsible, that he could still be alive. As others have said, it's been too long though.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back