Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Little Poff" - Again, sounds like a mobster. No wonder they say it's like Hollywood. I bet there's a crime syndicate waiting to be uncovered. The sheriff said "Multiple Motives".

I guess the people, who gave that award to him and his wife recognizing the great work the Gonzalez' have done for the community, must have eggs on their faces.....:rolleyes:

Is any one able to pull up the court records for the Poff listings? I want to see what the dispositions of the cases were, and especially if he was incarcerated in prison for any of those offenses.

OT: I absolutely MUST go to sleep. I'll be back in a couple of hours. Hope you all have a great night sleuthing!

Thanks guys, the pics finally showed up. Either my computer is tired or PNJ is suffering from heavy traffic. On that note, I'm going to bed. Be back in a few hours.

Night All I am going to bed too.See you in a couple of hours if not sooner lol.

when I was researching Gloria Gonzalez in the anthony case, I recall a relationship to a leonard gonzalez?? That would be a humdinger LOL (isnt that what le said) I am going to go research my notes and see what I can find- my eyes are burning right now- great job Everyone.

The Billings were said to be wealthy and generous. I wonder if they ever donated to lg,jr and Katies nonprofit company Women Against Rape and Violence, Inc. I read that some of the kids they adopted had been sexually abused.

I wanted to reply to this earlier, but had to wait a few hours for the acceptance to the board.

So what's with the "hours" of video tape LE viewed that was helpful? These guys were only in the house 9 minutes.

The hours of videotape would be "x" number of cameras recording for "y" number of minutes or hours (depending on the system) = a LOT of video to go through. The house had 9 bedrooms + the outside camera(s) + presumably the living room, back yard, etc.

I'd guess they recorded everything digitally on a 24 hour loop (like most businesses do). How many days back that could be accessed is dependent on the system set up.

I'm sure once they saw the actual crime, they knew WHEN it happened, but needed to see if they could find any other information/evidence leading up to the actual crimes.

Even if you're rewinding it in a fast rewind mode, that's a lot of time and effort.

For those who have asked why all the cameras: 1) security and ability to monitor the family and make sure everyone is safe in a huge home with a large family -- instead of just an audible baby monitor in a room, they could quickly SEE what was going on and 2) evidence against claims by a parent whose child was adopted out who might say the children are abused or neglected.

BTW to all: thanks for the abundance of information discovered and put out. It's amazing what's been found so far.

For those who ask why the "media" isn't saying much: 1) the PNJ isn't the best of "investigative reporting" newspapers -- they tend to just quote the press release or rewrite an offense report (poorly at times, also); 2 )the other media outlets are using the PNJ's stories as an "Associated Press" story and 3) the less information the criminals know the cops or public know about them, the better chance LEOs have at catching them before they destroy evidence or cross borders.

2:30 Eastern time & there are 84 of us still reading here... only 15 members. Why don't you other 69, sign up & join the discussion? WS is like AmEx, membership has it's privileges.

Just thougth I'd weigh in here, but looks like all you Yanks are in bed :crazy:

I haven't signed up or posted because I am an American living in the UK, but I am following this story. I really don't have much to contribute, but I stand in awe of your investigative prowess!

Guess I'm just saying there's a reason some of us "lurk" instead of Joining in on the conversation. You guys are doing a great job without me cluttering up the thread:)

Just finished catching up on this thread - WOW!

That's what I get for going to sleep early last night:)

Is Terry Poff male or female? There is another facebook account out of Mobile, Alabama that has no picture associated with it, but uses the feminine "her" in terms of the account owner. It is connected because it was LPG Jr. as a friend. This is just mind boggling. Where is Huff? I would love for him to dive into this fray.

Mobile, Al facebook:

http://tinyurl.com/m64wf2

One more, and then I am done: There is yet one other facebook account that is strange - the owner: Maw Gxl. This person/identity has only two friends - Terry Poff with JPG Jr's picture, and Terry Poff with no picture. Why so many accounts? Apparently, there is a Mobile, Alabama connection.

http://tinyurl.com/nhwkwl

I've been researching the Poffs, cuz I am SO puzzled by the name change. Terri and Joe (William Joe) own a martial arts school in Gulf Breeze.

http://www.gulfbreezenews.com/news/2009/0319/sports/038.html

http://www.gulfbreezenews.com/news/2005/0414/Opinion/full_T15.html

They also own the house on College that is the address for Jr. The phonebook lists this address for Joe. They also list another number for the karate School, which appears to operate out of the GB Rec. Center.

So, are these his parents? Were both families living there? That'd be 10 people in the household. How did he explain the name change to them.

And, is Sr. really his dad, or not?

Hello, all -

Been following this all night, but just got my acceptance email.

I've noticed something in LPG Jr.'s blog entries, but didn't realize its significance until after a while:

Count how many spelling errors there are in his blog posts. There AREN'T ANY (that I could find). He is NOT an edumacated man. I will bet that he is a psychotic narcissist (that's obvious from all the fake friends he puts on his multiple Facebook pages) who has OCD, which compels him to try to appear sophisticated and educated. Even though he travels in circles that are not sophisticated (at all), his inner compulsion forces him to make sure all appearances are correct.

The Obsessiveness about his daughter is pathological. I am willing to bet that he has been working in a criminal enterprise for years, to pay for the facade he is trying to maintain.

An example - he was arrested at or near his home in Gulf Breeze. I used to live in Pensacola. I know Gulf Breeze. It's a nice community. People like LPG Jr. do not normally live there. I think he was satisfying his need to be respected and envied, even.

And gawwwwd.... did you catch the smirk in his booking photo? Jeeeeezzz.....

Later,

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members