Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN just said they may have discovered a motive for the murder. I didn't hear when a follow-up report would be coming. I think I heard that right.

I'm reading the arrest reports...can someone answer a question for me? On Rakeem's report the weapon he was carrying is redacted. Anyone have a clue why that would be done?

The sentence reads: Florence stated he was armed with an ____________ during the commission of this crime.

So an....unless they are grammatically challenged that must be something that begins with a vowel or vowel sound. An axe? :eek:

I think that if we are to be moderated on the claims and information about the Billings that might be perceived in a bad light, then the people that are trying to perceive them in a good light should be moderated as well.

In actuality you have no proof or background documents if there was ever any "weird" or suspicious deals in adopting any of the children, or not. You simply don't know, and are repeating what you have heard. The only way to know that for sure is to examine the adoption papers of the children.

we should separate the emotions from this "investigation" as best we can or we will get dragged down in the argument of if they were good people or not.

So keep to the facts on both sides I say...

Dood, she is a friend of Byrd and Melanie's and knows the family well. Not sure if you are aware of that.

So an....unless they are grammatically challenged that must be something that begins with a vowel or vowel sound. An axe? :eek:

an automatic semirifle or something along those lines.. sorry I dont know a lot about guns

HLN just said they may have discovered a motive for the murder. I didn't hear when a follow-up report would be coming. I think I heard that right.

Wonder where they got their info from :clap::eek::blowkiss: JK JK!!

This was a home purchased by the Billings in 2008 - anyone know if they did rental properties? Also, not sure if they still own still looking - I have to say I have NEVER sleuthed anything like this - there are SO MANY avenues, possible motives from looking through this sutff - I am in the process of doing som e*linkage* right now working on RH and Byrd and some other stuff.. Putting this out there in case someone else and myself are looking into same thing!

http://www.fizber.com/florida/buy-single-family-home-3841388.html

I think that if we are to be moderated on the claims and information about the Billings that might be perceived in a bad light, then the people that are trying to perceive them in a good light should be moderated as well.

In actuality you have no proof or background documents if there was ever any "weird" or suspicious deals in adopting any of the children, or not. You simply don't know, and are repeating what you have heard. The only way to know that for sure is to examine the adoption papers of the children.

we should separate the emotions from this "investigation" as best we can or we will get dragged down in the argument of if they were good people or not.

So keep to the facts on both sides I say...

WS is a "victim friendly" site. In my experience, we don't try to dig up dirt on victims, unless

(a) the perps are unknown or on the loose and it would help to identify or locate them

(b) one or more of the victims are also suspects or POIs in the crime.

Neither of those situations apply in this case, and it's not up to anybody to "prove" that the Billings were fine people. I encourage you to read the Terms of Service and the thread on Rules and Etiquette.

Valuable evidence found in slaying of Florida couple

Story Highlights
NEW: State attorney says safe and guns, including one used in crime, found
Police plan interviews of two more people; believe that may crack the case
8 charged in Byrd and Melanie Billings killings, shot in Florida with 9 children present
Sheriff David Morgan compares case to infamous 1969 Charles Manson murders

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/07/16/florida.couple.killed/index.html

Interesting that it was compared to Manson Murders.

I want to know how much was in the safe and what they were after - was it money, jewels, documents? Why were they armed for a war? So much amunition for just an innocent couple. Who weaved this plan?

Was Wiggins just on the team to launder money for the crew? Has she done this before for other criminals?

Who let the ball drop as it regards to the alarm system?

Were all of these criminals set up by another criminal?

Were they set up to kill the Billings and then get arrested - with the real motive being the murder of the Billings by a third party who then left the alarms and video camera's in place - while the criminals were duped into believeing there was something of value in the home?

I have a lot of questions.

I believe JPG Jr. has six boys - is it possible he has a sixteen year old? Would this be the sixteen y.o. that has not been identified due to his age? Please don't tell me he would allow this.

OK I'm going to throw something out here- If one of the criminals who committed this crime had stolen a car or taken money from a business Mr. Billings owned.Say Mr Billings fired that person and was keeping video in the safe instead of using it to prosecute that person, could that have also been motive. Perhaps they think Mr. Billings knew more about their shady dealings than he did OR Mr. Billings was beginning to connect the dots to a bigger picture.Something to make this a premeditated murder and they would have to kill Mrs Billings also in case he told her something. I think that is a possibility. I also think the alarms went off and that is why it took only 4 min. There must have been groups with specific assignments once they were inside.

And have been trying to figure out the rhyme and reason for why they are charged the way they are.

Snipped by me...I wondered this, too. Maybe only the ones who carried the safe were charged with robbery?

Dood, she is a friend of Byrd and Melanie's and knows the family well. Not sure if you are aware of that.

All the more reason to try and keep to the facts. I'm sure the Billings didn't sit down and explain to her the dealing of all their adoptions.

I WAS (long time ago) friends with one of the perps as well as a few others on the board that are commenting here.

We all just want the truth...

Just a side note -- I am kinda worried for the Granny who found the Red Van!! Anyone else thought about this? I hope she is under police protection, there are prob some VERY mad people out there!!

This was a home purchased by the Billings in 2008 - anyone know if they did rental properties? Also, not sure if they still own still looking - I have to say I have NEVER sleuthed anything like this - there are SO MANY avenues, possible motives from looking through this sutff - I am in the process of doing som e*linkage* right now working on RH and Byrd and some other stuff.. Putting this out there in case someone else and myself are looking into same thing!

http://www.fizber.com/florida/buy-single-family-home-3841388.html

http://www.411.com/search/FindNeigh...ty_zip=Pensacola&state_id=FL&localtime=survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member