Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to remind everyone of this:

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/xml/xml.asp?ucase_id=34007435

Byrd and Melanie sued their son for custody of his daughters. I have noticed that this son is never in attendance at the family press conferences and recently I found this (scroll to the bottom where it says "Family in bay area"):

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/article1018810.ece

He is not going to the funderal. I wonder if there are still bad feelings? Anyone know?

wow I hope the son was not invovled in this.

The reason my brain went there was because back in the 2nd thread someone found a LPB in Albany. It's mentioned several times in posts in the middle of the thread (around post 625-675 IIRC)

Correct...It was "A" LB, not "THE" LB.

snipped.. from pnj.com

The safe believed to have been taken from the home of Byrd and Melanie Billingses' home a week ago was found in the backyard of Pamela Wiggins' home at 1247 Ramblewood Drive, Gulf Breeze. Wiggins is a suspect in connection to the robbery. The safe was in a hole in the center of a large pile of bricks.

So it was buried in a pile of bricks (you can see pic here) not very clever
http://pnj.com/article/20090716/NEWS01/90716007&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

So they took the safe from the Billings house to the auto body shop (as reported by a radio host on Pensacola AM 1370 seen on CNN's Issues with Jane Valez Mitchell.)

Then... it somehow made it over to Pam Wiggen's backyard in Gulf Breeze in a hole under a big ole pile of bricks. (Noo...they'll never look there. Idiots.)

Wow. Why only $10K bail? I just can't understand that. It's true, that Casey Anthony is in back jail after being released on bail, but hers was originally (something like) $500,000.

There is every indication that Pam Wiggens had a direct hand in these murders, but she's out on $10k. :furious:

Just a question but in the arrest of CS on 7-14-09 due to the stolen property it has that date as arrest date but if you go down to the bottom oth the clerk of court page it says offense begin date as 2-25-09????

I don't know - it showed her being arrested on the PNJ on the same day as the perps - could be a coinidence BUT - maybe they didn't alert the media on this because they are secretly working the inside investigation - :confused:

Wanted to add: her myspace is VERY omnious

I do realize that, my husband is a deputy here with the ECSO, my point was that her neighbors told police on the day that they went to her home in Gulf Breeze that they have witnessed the red van there along with several people and they thought it was strange. I was not saying they should have reported it, only that it links more than one of them to her prior to the crime. The interview was not real specific but it is on one of the local news sites here. I was born here in Pensacola and to those of us that live here between Pensacola, Beulah, The beach and even Gulf Breeze it is all the same, you haft to live here to understand that, also one thing that has not been mentioned is that these car dealers get the cars from the local auction here and it is well known that our interstate is the highway of drugs for America. Do we know if any of these guys ever transported cars for car lots to and from auctions from other states. It is common for come car lots to use employess to do this in this area.

Small world. I live in Pensacola, too, and have for over 25 years. We have a lot of cars parked at our house often too because we have a big family and lots of friends. I'm not taking up for Ms. Wiggins, but I hope no one calls the cops on me for having visitors!

Wow, for someone who you would think would want to keep as low of a profile as possible, our Pamela sure puts her name out there in every possible way.

It appears she is a plaintiff in a lawsuit filed by some Pensacola Beach residents against the tax assesor of Escambia County.....she is Pamela Long in this lawsuit. The basic idea of the lawsuit is that residents don't own the land they reside on, it is simply leased from the SRIA for a term of 100 years (or 1 day less specifically), therefore they are leasees and not landowners subject to property taxes. I'm sure there will be plenty of questions about how this works and I won't attempt to explain it. If you follow the link below, it will give you a better idea of the theory behind the lawsuit and how real property ownership interests are handled on Santa Rosa Island.

http://www.pbeachtaxsuit.com/

Even though it may seem connected (and could be) to the other issues involving avoidance of paying taxes, I actually don't think this lawsuit is at all related to the other discussions about taxes. The theory behind the suit is actually a good one, in my opinion, and at least worth a shot for the plaintiffs. I think our sweet Pamela was probably likely to sign up for anything, lawsuit or whatever, that may either give her $$ or keep her from having to pay out $$$......just my opinion.

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum! Have been reading all of your wonderful work - good job:clap::clap:!

Their son not attending the funeral? That must be some really bad blood going on. Wonder what the depths of it are....

If it would be possible, can someone give a short easy to understand summary of what we think the connection is between that house, the real estate dealings and the lady - i'm having a hard time understanding the real estate/business connections that you guys have so amazingly dug up.

So they took the safe from the Billings house to the auto body shop (as reported by a radio host on Pensacola AM 1370 seen on CNN's Issues with Jane Valez Mitchell.)

Then... it somehow made it over to Pam Wiggen's backyard in Gulf Breeze in a hole under a pile of bricks.

Wow. Why only $10K bail? I just can't understand that. It's true, that Casey Anthony is in back jail after being released on bail, but hers was originally (something like) $500,000.

There is every indication that Pam Wiggens had a direct hand in these murders, but she's out on $10k. :furious:

Is the law in florida the same as hear in Texas? if someone is killed in the commission of a crime then all parties invovled are charged with some degree of murder.
If (which it looks likely) she is invovled she needs to be charged just as the others.
Hopefully LE let her out to follow her and get more info.

Small world. I live in Pensacola, too, and have for over 25 years. We have a lot of cars parked at our house often too because we have a big family and lots of friends. I'm not taking up for Ms. Wiggins, but I hope no one calls the cops on me for having visitors!

I hope not either as that is not what I ment.

It sure does make you think doesn't it? Why wouldn't the rest of the family members feel the same way?
It makes you wonder if this might have been a message to him from a drug cartel?
I do not for one minute believe what the DA says that this was just a robbery.

I don't think we should imply this. But I think that some people know the family well. Maybe they can help to give some insight? Or would this be asking too much?

Byrd and Melanie sued their son for custody of his daughters. I have noticed that this son is never in attendance at the family press conferences and recently I found this (scroll to the bottom where it says "Family in bay area"):

He is not going to the funderal. I wonder if there are still bad feelings? Anyone know?

I'm not clear about the custody. Did Byrd and Melanie win the custody battle? Was the battle contested? Where are the daughters (Byrd and Melanie's granddaughters?)

Hm. Interesting. I imagine if I were in MB's shoes, I would be quite unhappy with my parents. Looks like parents received temporary custody of the children and then turned around and filed for child support from MB. Sticky.

Then... it somehow made it over to Pam Wiggen's backyard in Gulf Breeze in a hole under a big ole pile of bricks. (Noo...they'll never look there. Idiots.)

Today they said the safe was never at the auto body shop. It was transferred into Wiggins' red minivan and transported to the brick pile to be buried. The weapons may have been at the body shop? Not sure. I still say Wiggins is out to lead them to the Ninth arrest.

Hm. Interesting. I imagine if I were in MB's shoes, I would be quite unhappy with my parents. Looks like parents received temporary custody of the children and then turned around and filed for child support from MB. Sticky.

I thought that was strange too....Unless the court automatically makes the father pay child support. they have custody and have not adopted them so he would still have to pay child support I would imagine.

I've never known the Via de Luna addresses on Pensacola Beach were listed as "Gulf Breeze, FL 32561"

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

So that island is owned and protected by Escambia County/Escambia County Sheriff's Office and the Escambia County Vol. Fire Dept.

It is "operated" by the SRIA (Santa Rosa Island Authority)

Yet, the official address (according to that report -and- google maps when I pulled it up) is Gulf Breeze, FL (which is in Santa Rosa county)?

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I've lived here over 20 years and that's a first for me. Just thought I'd point those out for those trying to get property information online.
zip address is usually determined by post office that serves the area. my guess is GB post office in this case.

It is very easy for me to suspect that Hugh Wiggins was in on it too.

I wonder what MB did in order to lose custody? If the court granted the grandparents custody - that doesn't look so good for MB. My neighbors across the street got custody of their grandkids. The children's mother was in jail and the father was a meth addict so the grandparents moved in and filed for custody and got it. The son (father of the kids) is now constantly in and out of jail (out of state as well as in state). The children have a much more stable life with the grandparents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak