Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN HLN said that Sheriff Morgan will announce who the 8th person is and show a photograph during the news conference happening at 1:00 p.m EST today.

He said it is a "person of prominence" in the Pensacola area. :eek:

Have we run across anyone of prominence?

HLN will be reporting news conference too. Heard them say something about DEA getting involved. Think I heard it right, it was right before commercial. Yes DEA is getting involved in probe...just heard again.

Person of prominence? The former mayor??? BWAHHA!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

WTH, fox just cut to Obama's live feed.

they are looking for someone that was supposed to have diabled the security system

what are you talking about and what is so funny?

From LPG Jr's MySpace - the fake account he had as a "friend" who was allegedly a past Mayor.

Regarding Pamela Laverne Long, she and some other applied for a liquor license in June of 2006:

"As the final liquor license applications trickle in, the list of those vying for the 17 spots continues to grow. As of June 5, the weekly updated list found on the Florida Department of Business and Profession Regulation had 4,763 logged"

"LOCKLEAR, ELIZABETH WHITESELL LONG, PAMELA L LONG, VINCENT J LOWERY, AARON D "

http://www.gulfbreezenews.com/news/2006/0608/Front_Page/001.html

SO Pamela Long rented an address to lgp jr.

How does that make her prominent? I've lived here most all my life and I don't think I've ever heard of her.

There was an eight or ninth person that had a part (disable security) to play and didn't show up. Sound cutting out badly.

They entered the compound thinking the system was disabled. Can be done at home or remotely.

Soooooo, LE looking for two persons of interest. Pamela Long for aiding and abbeting and another person who's job was to disable the security system before the heist and for whatever reason failed to do so.

Ms. Pamela Long
1206 Soundview Trail
Gulf Breeze, FL 32561

????

Pamela Long is well known in the Gulfbreeze community and has numerous property holdings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper