Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Im too open minded but I really dont find that all too scandalous or slanderous........especially in light of what theyve accomplished since "those days".
I also truly think ,as swifty as LE has acted up until now,if there was a connection that it wouldve been investigated & addressed by now.

As sad & scary as the possibility of it is,I belive that the Billings died RANDOMLY.
I think this was a robbery tinged with a skewed,erroneous revenge scheme.
I belive the Billings were innocent & the guilty parties are in custody OR soon to be in custody!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know that it is necessarily "slanderous", but was trying to also be sensitive to those who might read this who were/are related to the Billings.

Apparently this was not something widely publicized (and UNDERSTANDABLY SO)....

I guess my point is, IS IT POSSIBLE that Byrd had business dealings here and there that were not COMPLETELY on the "up and up" that even Melanie didn't know about?

Maybe he came home and played the "family man" all those years after work???

Just thinkin'.....

I am going to draw out the connection between the Billings, Phillips, Paul Robinson and the possible thugs...

Attached are documents showing the Billings Connection to Patrica Phillips - the Billings sold them a property and held the mortagage. In the next document it shows they are free of the mortgage.
Next, it shows Melanie Billings signing as a notary for Patricia Phillips Power of Attorney Document.

Then, final document shows a settlement from World Co Financial receiving a judgement in the amount of 69,000ish against the Philliips.

Someone else posted how the Phillips home went into Foreclosure -- on this document it shows Paul Robinson as being a tenant or person living in the home with the Phillips Family.

Next I look for Paul Robinson and find a possible myspace page for him.

GO HERE(Paul Robinson Myspace page):

http://www.myspace.com/187584853

Then look at his friends page and read the status!!! His staus reads:

-13-09 MY HOMIZ IS ****ING LOCKED UP LIFE IS A *****Mood: SHOW ME SOME LOV at 11:59 PM Jul 13 view more

http://www.myspace.com/hug377777

Now if you continue on to his friends list you find this person who is in virginia and this person likes Martial Arts (Possible JR connection?):

http://www.myspace.com/203670367

Attachments

• phillipsdoc1.jpg
    phillipsdoc1.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 25
  • phillipsdoc2.jpg
    phillipsdoc2.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 13
  • phillpsdoc3.jpg
    phillpsdoc3.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 15
  • phillipspower.jpg
    phillipspower.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 12
  • judgement.jpg
    judgement.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 14
In case I'm not the only one who wasn't familiar with the street connotation of the term "haters" which we have seen on a number of social network accounts since the last few arrests:
http://www.zingerbug.com/Comments/xpressions/NoHaters/
A "Hater" is a person who cannot be happy for another person's success or beauty and takes out their jealousy and envy by trying to take the other person down a peg. A Hater will usually be really nice to your face and then turn around and hate on you behind your back. Haters express their bitterness with negative and critical remarks of those they hate.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061020221212AAnHBnf
"hater" is the street term for jealous. Example: 1) "This girl is hating on me." ...means :This girl is jealous of me" 2) "Sean is such a hater"....means: Sean is jealous 3) "Look at the way she is looking at me, i know she is hating on my dress"...means: Look at the way she is looking at me, she's so jealous of me wearing this dress".

I know an Ann Simmons in Chumuckla, if its the same one I know her husband and her ran a drywall company his name was Charlie Simmons and he passed away a few years back. If anyone could post their address as you have it I will look it up and the map and tell you if its the same people.

Ann Simmons is a widow, I did find that somewhere along the way today and I believe I did see somthing about drywall - check the county clerk webpage it is all in there :)

well, I got a phone call tonight and was told that a friend of mine's husband has been arrested for this murder. I am shocked right now, beyond words. I have not read what all has been posted, but I knew you guys would be discussing this. The one I know that was arrested is D. Stallworth.

I am sorry :(

Yes, we have addressed him way back:

http://www.myspace.com/dstalls

I can see his wifes status -

Well people, I've got to get too bed! It takes me an hour to wind down after I close my eyes!!!!!! You are all awesome, every single one. Be kind to each other - it's hard to look at the possibility of a bigger picture that no one really wants to see.

I look forward to reading all your good work (and words) later this morning.

I don't know that it is necessarily "slanderous", but was trying to also be sensitive to those who might read this who were/are related to the Billings.

Apparently this was not something widely publicized (and UNDERSTANDABLY SO)....

I guess my point is, IS IT POSSIBLE that Byrd had business dealings here and there that were not COMPLETELY on the "up and up" that even Melanie didn't know about?

Maybe he came home and played the "family man" all those years after work???

Just thinkin'.....
You REALLY are talking "out both sides of your mouth" on this & Im curious as to why............you post hints and hints,FINALLY give up your info then DELETE it YET continue to talk about it-whats up with that???
You keep saying "no disrespect" yet you go on to do just that...........stating Byrd own strip clubs & met Melanie when she waitressed at one is NOT disrespectful nor is it slander.I have no issue with that HOWEVER going on to infer,repeatedly,that Byrd wasnt "on the up and up" WHEN YOU HAVE NO FACTS TO PROVE IT is slanderous & imo hurtful to the family...........Im curious as to what YOUR connection is & what your vested interested may be?Care to share? Im not baiting just generally curious as to your angle as you have inferred you are connected to the family..............is there more you know and arent saying?
I know the point of sleuthing is throwing ideas around objectively but you seem to be going in one direction only & its piqued my interest.

Lindadanette,

I don't know how to bring the quote over here but thank you.
They could have had the best intentions, but harsh is the perfect word to describe my initial feelings when learning that Byrd fought his own son for custody of Michael's children.
I had a feeling that since the girls were older, they might have just preferred living with their rich grandparents. I also wonder if Byrd & Michael were on speaking terms. I honestly would never speak to my father again if he interfered with my relationship with my children. That's just me though.

In case I'm not the only one who wasn't familiar with the street connotation of the term "haters" which we have seen on a number of social network accounts since the last few arrests:

Thanks for this info---I forget at times to remember that now a days words have certain meanings for certain people.

well, I got a phone call tonight and was told that a friend of mine's husband has been arrested for this murder. I am shocked right now, beyond words. I have not read what all has been posted, but I knew you guys would be discussing this. The one I know that was arrested is D. Stallworth.

Man, Lisa - I'm sorry you are feeling the impact of this so close to home.

I am pretty sure that there are bunches of folks who are reeling with the implications of this crime.

Is there a connection with Michael Billings living in Indian Rocks Beach, which is in close proximity to Sarasota?

He's Byrd's son from his first marriage. The address on 411 in Indian Rocks Beach was listed on the court docs for Michael.

Look yall,

There is no reason to fight. Gazell has been here most of the day and been helpful. We were made aware early on that gazell has connections or is a family member. I don't think Gazell has any ill intent here on the board because they have tried to be helpful throughout the day.

If I were in the same position being so close to the victims or knowing information -- to walk onto a message board -- might be a little confusing as to what should be shared as not to be tied back to the person giving the info. Little different sometimes when you are close to a case.

Anyway, I hope we can all have peace :)

Lindadanette,

They could have had the best intentions, but harsh is the perfect word to describe my initial feelings when learning that Byrd fought his own son for custody of Michael's children.
I had a feeling that since the girls were older, they might have just preferred living with their rich grandparents. I also wonder if Byrd & Michael were on speaking terms. I honestly would never speak to my father again if he interfered with my relationship with my children. That's just me though.

Hey, no problem! I really did feel the same way. There's been a whole lot of hurt put on the world in the name of "good intentions".

He's Byrd's son from his first marriage. The address on 411 in Indian Rocks Beach was listed on the court docs for Michael.

I was referring to the fact of Jr's supposed ex-wife living down there (the Herkels) and also the issue with a gold shop(?) and the Billings.

Lindadanette,

Above bolded by me. Maybe they wanted to live with their grandparents because they loved them -- not because they were "rich". Sorry...that kinda rubed me the wrong way.

I will tell you this. He is a really nice guy. A very good husband and father. I have been very close to his family. I lived by them on base and his wife and I had a mutual best friend when were were in elementary school. They have 4 children a very young baby. I just can't believe it. I know you hear people say how so and so was a good person...well he truly was. I know a lot of personal info about them, and I just can't believe it. It is crazy how easy you can get mixed up in things.

Lisa, that is a shame. Sometimes people go down the wrong path if they associate with the wrong crowds. His musical myspace shows he is a rapper of some sort. And there were other websites where he was very into the 5th generation and suped up cars - i had all the links in the last thread. Sounds like a double life.

Michael Billings is also listed as having an address at 19718 Gulf Boulevard in Indian Rocks Beach. Man - these people sure don't seem to stay in one place very long do they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper