Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Case Law - Miranda v Arizona

If the individual indicates in any manner, at any time prior to or during questioning, that he wishes to remain silent, the interrogation must cease ... If the individual states that he wants an attorney, the interrogation must cease until an attorney is present. At that time, the individual must have an opportunity to confer with the attorney and to have him present during any subsequent questioning

"Have you change your mind" "Do you want to talk to us now" those are all questions

I loved the judge's response to him. Duh! Don't talk. Did LPG2 think he had a get out of jail free pass with his piece of paper?

If anyone has a link or runs across a link for streaming video of the last press conference, please post it.

The PNJ.com video freezes at about 8 minutes with 4 minutes left.

Oh thank goodness. I thought it was just me. I kept playing it, over and over hoping to see the last minutes, but freezes up and starts over. Grrrr.

Yes, another link would be terrific.

Oh thank goodness. I thought it was just me. I kept playing it, over and over hoping to see the last minutes, but freezes up and starts over. Grrrr.

Yes, another link would be terrific.

I don't have a link, but can tell your not missing anything!

PS,
WEAR TV and LHN cut away from the live PC before the sheriff quit speaking.

The local news said that LPG Jr's wife, Tabitha, is wanted for questioning - but apparently she left her residence with the kids and has not been located in about a week. LE can't find her.
Oh thats not TOO suspicious now is it?:rolleyes:
Dont think any of the other suspects wives are MIA do you???
With that many kids she cant be too hard to find!!!!!!!

Agreed ... interrogation must cease.

However, it doesn't mean that LE can't ask some questions in a non-interrogation (question by question) setting thus allowing a defendant to exercise his right on any question. I believe the judge was correct but there is a fine line and I am not sure if I would truly believe the questioning occurred how he stated and he may not be the most honest person.

Case Law - Miranda v Arizona

If the individual indicates in any manner, at any time prior to or during questioning, that he wishes to remain silent, the interrogation must cease ... If the individual states that he wants an attorney, the interrogation must cease until an attorney is present. At that time, the individual must have an opportunity to confer with the attorney and to have him present during any subsequent questioning

"Have you change your mind" "Do you want to talk to us now" those are all questions

Oh thats not TOO suspicious now is it?:rolleyes:
Dont think any of the other suspects wives are MIA do you???
With that many kids she cant be too hard to find!!!!!!!

You'd think she would be easy to find. Don't they have 6 kids all together? Some family member has to have had contact with her. Either she is hiding out pretty good or LE hasn't done a good job in locating her. And I guess she hasn't bothered visiting or contacting her husband since he's been in jail. Wierd.

Can't you just see PL and LPG smugly discussing their "perfect" caper, smirking about how there was no way they could ever be caught? And now they both think being "cute" is going to help their situations. Idiots. :furious:

Can't you just see PL and LPG smugly discussing their "perfect" caper, smirking about how there was no way they could ever be caught? And now they both think being "cute" is going to help their situations. Idiots. :furious:

I don't know what it is about PLW, and I don't know how deep her involvement is in this crime, but I wanted to reach through my computer and slap some remorse into that woman when I saw the video of her being brought in for questioning. I don't know if anyone else saw what I saw, but I saw a woman who was flirting and playing it up to the camera while she was being taken in to the ESCO. That little sashay of a walk -swaying her big ole hips back and fourth slowly all while wearing a huge smile on her face - it all made me SICK. I honestly couldn't believe it. She was LOVING the fact that she was on camera. Two people were brutally murdered and many, many children are left with out their mother and father - yet this woman is smiling and shaking her hips for the camera. It was really disgusting.

Are you using the name Joe Shmoe as an example type of name? The reason I ask is there is, or was, someone that worked in Gulf Breeze, lives in the Pensacola area, with that name.

edit: after reading further I see that the discussion was not actually about Joe Shmoe.

I am sooo sorry! No I was not talking about JOE SHMOE. that was not a very good example. again I apoligize.

I've been a lurker - amazed by the group's ability for accessing public documents. I had no idea that so much was available over the internet. I hope you're able to connect the dots.

Has anyone been able to follow up on the Cinderellamag?
CINDERELLAMAG wrote: In PNJ
http://www.pnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...mmentKey:fe816e1c-ad33-4e7f-94d6-5affbee45114

"Look AT THIS WHITE TRASH WOMANS FACE GO TO PEOPLE FINDERS AND LOOK AT HER ALIASES AND THE CUBAN MAFIA SHES CONNECTED TO LOOK UNDER HUGH WIGGINS REGULAR SEARCH PAM WIGGINS PAM LONG PAM COCO PAM WALDEN LOOK UNDER BUSINESS OWNERSHIP CHECK ALL NAMES AND ALSO KNOW THIS WOMAN AND HER MAFIA AND HER BOYFRIEND TRIED TO KILL ME AND MY FAMILY LAST ATTEMPT ON HWY 441 MOUNT DORA UNDER NAME BRIAN BLUBOUGH SUPPOSEDLY OF DELTONA COPS KNOW ALL ABOUT THEM AND ARE BEING VOY DONT BLAME THEM THEY LET HER OUT SO THEY COULD FOLLOW HER WHITE TRASH EVIL BUTT
GOOD LUCK SHERIFF GOOD LUCK DEA GOOD LUCK FBI GET THEM ALL"

I'm kind of getting a strong suspicion, after the question about a second safe at the PC, that there likely was another safe and the thugs grabbed the wrong one in their hurry to get in and out.

WEAR TV just announced after their 5 o'clock news cast that TGonzalez has contacted the ESCO. To meet Monday to talk.

While I was scanning the comments on the Web at work (bad!), I was reading comments from various newspapers where PW lives. Anyway, it was mentioned a few times that she had been at a Music Concert the evening she was bailed out. If this is so, there seems to be no remorse on her part. Plus her strutting and smiling on her way down the ramp and into the car drove me crazy. Couldn't she at least have acted sorry or concerned for the children of Melanie and Bud instead of a celebrity with handcuffs?

Yeah, she just screams sociopath to me. Nobody in her position would or should be smiling - even if she had nothing to do with the crime, two people were murdered. If thats not enough to wipe a smile off of someones face, I don't know what is. :(

This is the one part of the investigation that nags me, the fact that she is free to run around about her life when it seems pretty obvious that she has a major part to do with this crime. I just don't get it. Was anything said about this in the latest presser?

While I was scanning the comments on the Web at work (bad!), I was reading comments from various newspapers where PW lives. Anyway, it was mentioned a few times that she had been at a Music Concert the evening she was bailed out. If this is so, there seems to be no remorse on her part. Plus her strutting and smiling on her way down the ramp and into the car drove me crazy. Couldn't she at least have acted sorry or concerned for the children of Melanie and Bud instead of a celebrity with handcuffs?

A music concert would be a good place to pass off a note or make contact with others. I still believe her husband is involved too. She is trying to act like everything is normal. I just believe that the DEA has been working on something for a long time like drug running and was afraid the sheriff's comments might blow their investigation.

I do not for one minute believe that this was a simple home invasion robbery. That is what the DA wants us to believe.

As for the attorney he could have represented Mr. Billings before he became involved with PWiggins.

The person(the girl) that rented from the Billings then PWiggins could have been behind in her rent and said "Hey I know where there's a safe with a lot of cash." That planted the seed for the robbery and started the ball rolling.It could that simple, or not!

Just like we were talking about LPG's my space had all that information about the mayor,which seemed out of character. Then you go to Sumner's my space and he calls himself "da mayor" , was that a connection???? Perhaps that's how they communicated.

I commend everyone for all their research and sleuthing. You guys are great.

You'd think she would be easy to find. Don't they have 6 kids all together? Some family member has to have had contact with her. Either she is hiding out pretty good or LE hasn't done a good job in locating her. And I guess she hasn't bothered visiting or contacting her husband since he's been in jail. Wierd.

I'm betting that this macho, militia-type LPGJR father/husband probably told his wife this is where you should go to hide out until I talk my way out of prison and/or the investigation. Don't worry, honey! I know best. So, take some money and head out camping or to a cabin. Telling her to not talk to relatives (maybe) and just leave the state. Something tells me she's either just like him, afraid of him, or brainwashed.

I'm betting that this macho, militia-type LPGJR father/husband probably told his wife this is where you should go to hide out until I talk my way out of prison and/or the investigation. Don't worry, honey! I know best. So, take some money and head out camping or to a cabin. Telling her to not talk to relatives (maybe) and just leave the state. Something tells me she's either just like him, afraid of him, or brainwashed.

I bet he said, "Honey, take the red 15-passenger van parked in my dad's back yard. Don't forget to pack my CLEAN Ninja outfit, too!"

I wonder what music concert it was. The perp Stallworth has a band that is associated with Greenback Entertainment (GB$)which arranges concerts and band bookings in the area. Lots of the same friends and associates. In fact, Stallworth's myspace name is DStalls (GB$). Greenback Entertainment's logo lists "Perfect T.E.N. Detailing.
Company myspace: http://www.myspace.com/greenbackgreenbackgreenbackstackasbaby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member