Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I think they had plenty of time to get Byrd to open the safe and/or give up the combination before killing him.

Personally, I think they had plenty of time to get Byrd to open the safe and/or give up the combination before killing him.

I wonder if they weren't trying to get info from him about some other valuables in the home, since they didn't empty the safe right there.

I wonder what music concert it was. The perp Stallworth has a band that is associated with Greenback Entertainment (GB$)which arranges concerts and band bookings in the area. Lots of the same friends and associates. In fact, Stallworth's myspace name is DStalls (GB$). Greenback Entertainment's logo lists "Perfect T.E.N. Detailing.
Company myspace: http://www.myspace.com/greenbackgreenbackgreenbackstackasbaby

Just pure speculation, but we do have Evenings in Old Seville every Thursday during the summer at Seville Square in downtown P'Cola. I've been to these concerts MANY times myself with my sons (great fun!), and there's always a large crowd.

http://www.splashpensacolabeach.com/news/2009/0701/live/020.html

While I was scanning the comments on the Web at work (bad!), I was reading comments from various newspapers where PW lives. Anyway, it was mentioned a few times that she had been at a Music Concert the evening she was bailed out. If this is so, there seems to be no remorse on her part. Plus her strutting and smiling on her way down the ramp and into the car drove me crazy. Couldn't she at least have acted sorry or concerned for the children of Melanie and Bud instead of a celebrity with handcuffs?

Did you see her mug shot? The crazy woman is smiling her head off like she just won the lottery.:furious:

[FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif]As slain couple is buried, fuller portrait emerges[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif]By BILL KACZOR and MELISSA NELSON [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif]p {margin:12px 0px 0px 0px;}[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif]PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) - He was a 66-year-old entrepreneur who dabbled in used cars, boats and the adult entertainment industry before finally hitting it big. She was a 43-year-old country music lover who fed the homeless and was devoted to her MySpace page. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif]More at link: http://apnews1.iwon.com/article/20090717/D99GGBGG0.html[/FONT]

WEAR TV just announced after their 5 o'clock news cast that TGonzalez has contacted the ESCO. To meet Monday to talk.

I'm just thinking out loud here (and kinda being a smart-azz), but why Monday? Don't they work 24/7? I would think they would want to talk to her like yesterday!:waitasec:

Just pure speculation, but we do have Evenings in Old Seville every Thursday during the summer at Seville Square in downtown P'Cola. I've been to these concerts MANY times myself with my sons (great fun!), and there's always a large crowd.

http://www.splashpensacolabeach.com/news/2009/0701/live/020.html

I don't think GreenBack Entertainment arranges "Evenings in Old Seville.":) Not unless the musicians there are "GreenBack Stacka$"

Very interesting article.. however most of the information was written on here first.

And as far as Tabitha.. that to me makes her look guilty. Like her last weekend of freedom. "Oh officer I am so sorry my husband murdered this nice couple.. let me see when I can pencil you into my schedule.. how about Monday at noon.. better yet lets make it a lunch date.." WTF!

I'm just thinking out loud here (and kinda being a smart-azz), but why Monday? Don't they work 24/7? I would think they would want to talk to her like yesterday!:waitasec:

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe the police department closes up and goes to the beach on weekends.

Like Baywatch. :Banane21:

I thought the same thing when I heard them say that....why Monday.....?????

Very interesting article.. however most of the information was written on here first.

And as far as Tabitha.. that to me makes her look guilty. Like her last weekend of freedom. "Oh officer I am so sorry my husband murdered this nice couple.. let me see when I can pencil you into my schedule.. how about Monday at noon.. better yet lets make it a lunch date.." WTF!

Yeah, "I'm a little busy this weekend -- taking the kids to Mexico."

One more thing...

A reporter asked if there was another safe in the home... Morgan would not address that.

That opens up a whole new possibility... did the perps get the WRONG safe?? I would not put it past this crew. Just imagining that makes these animals look like the biggest buffoons in the universe.

OT: Morgan seemed very tense during this presser. He looked extremely tired with bags the size of luggage under his eyes. I assume they've been working a lot of long hours on this.

Whew, I am finally mostly caught up on all the threads. This is something that has been bugging me from the first mention of the perps taking the safe. A home like that, I find it amazing that they had a portable (i.e. moveable) safe and didn't have one bolted down in such a manner as to render it unmoveable. Many times ones such as that are concealed. I too wonder if they got the wrong safe. Or if the Billings refused to open or show main safe, they got shot and perps took small safe.

Case Law - Miranda v Arizona

If the individual indicates in any manner, at any time prior to or during questioning, that he wishes to remain silent, the interrogation must cease ... If the individual states that he wants an attorney, the interrogation must cease until an attorney is present. At that time, the individual must have an opportunity to confer with the attorney and to have him present during any subsequent questioning

"Have you change your mind" "Do you want to talk to us now" those are all questions

Thank you. I was thinking about this when I saw what the judge said. I worry if they continue to ask, they are on a slippery sloop regarding Miranda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwaggoner16