*Crime-related TV shows to watch TODAY!*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tonight on Lifetime:

8:00PM (EDT) The Brittany Murphy Story (2014)

Today (Monday) on LMN:

12:00PM (EDT) The Pastor's Wife (2011)

The story is based on the real-life 2006 media sensation where Mary Winkler murdered her small-town preacher husband.

Today (Tuesday) on LMN:

12:00PM (EDT) Amber's Story (2006)

2:00PM (EDT) Little Girl Lost: The Delimar Vera Story (2008)

True crime movies on LMN today (Wednesday):

10:00AM (EDT) The Investigation

12:00PM Hunt for the I-5 Killer

2:00PM Prosecuting Casey Anthony

4:00PM Deadly Friends

Today (Sunday) on LMN:

12:00PM Deadly Friends: The Death and Life of Nancy Eaton (TV Movie 2003)

A television film based on the tragic death in 1985 of Nancy Eaton, department store heiress, brutally murdered by her childhood family friend. Based on the book, "A Question of Guilt", by William Scoular and Vivien Green and adapted for the screen by William Scoular, the story explores the nature of good and evil, and how the beautiful 23-year old Nancy Eaton pays the ultimate price for her kindness to a troubled childhood friend. The obsessions and delusions of 17-year-old Andrew Leyshon-Hughes end in a bloody encounter - with devastating effects on two of Canada's wealthiest families.

Today (Friday) on LMN:

12:00PM Murder in the Hamptons (aka Million Dollar Murder) (2005)

After multi-millionaire Ted Ammon is found bludgeoned to death at his East Hampton estate, the fingers point to his estranged wife, Generosa Rand, and her lover, an electrician named Danny Pelosi.

True crime movies today (Wednesday) on LMN:

10:00AM (EST) The Perfect Husband (Scott Peterson)

12:00PM (EST) The Craigslist Killer

2:00PM Hunt for the I-5 Killer

4:00PM Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret

Today (Monday) on Lifetime:

12:00PM (EST) Prosecuting Casey Anthony

Tonight (Friday) at 9:00PM on Fox News:

FOX NEWS INSIDER - Where is baby Lisa Irwin?

The little girl vanished from her Missouri bedroom without a trace on Oct. 3, 2011.

In never before seen interviews with her parents, will we finally get the truth?

“Human lie detector” Philip Houston, who interviewed baby Lisa’s parents, and former LAPD homicide detective Mark Fuhrman join Megyn for Kelly File Special: The Baby Lisa Mystery.

Tune in Friday at 9p ET for the can't-miss "Kelly File" special.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2015/01/02/sneak-peek-kelly-file-special-baby-lisa-mystery

Tonight (Sunday) on LMN:

8:00PM 2 Little Monsters (2012)

James and Carl were only 10-years-old when they kidnapped and murdered 3-year-old David McClendon. They were caught, tried, convicted and placed in separate juvenile facilities. At 18-years old, both are given new names and released back into society--much to the horror of the nation. They can have no contact with each other or with their past friends or relatives. The story follows the lives of these two boys as they try to start over, escape the past and survive the growing outcry following their release. Based on a true British crime.

The stories are interesting. The shows usually are true.I love Lifetime. Crime shows have always held my interest. The crime still shocks me though.

The cover up was by a rich political family related to Kennedys'--it's sad that crime can be bought but victims' families wait along time.

According to listings, the Litvinenko Case is on NBC Dateline this evening.

I couldn't bring myself to watch it, I have a 3 yr. old grandaugther. Did these boys have mental illness?

This story is heartbreaking and makes me angry--Casey got away with murdering her own precious daughter. I heard she adopted a child recently???Does anyone know if this is true??

This story is heartbreaking and makes me angry--Casey got away with murdering her own precious daughter. I heard she adopted a child recently???Does anyone know if this is true??
:eek: :gaah: :eek:
Not possible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmmaV