*Crime-related TV shows to watch TODAY!*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tomorrow, 12/10, the Show Crime Watch Daily is supposed to have a segment on Heather Elvis. The description of the show says, "a hated couple is accused of murdering a young woman". The show comes on NBC affiliates in the afternoon. The show airs at 3:00 PM in Myrtle Beach. In other areas times vary, but it is usually on in the afternoon.

Thanks to LBDunes for alerting us about this in the Heather Elvis thread.

Tomorrow (Wednesday, December 16) on TCM:

6:00 AM A Criminal Is Born (1938)

6:30 AM Twilight of Honor (1963)

8:45 AM Crime and Punishment (1935)

10:30 AM 12 Angry Men (1957)

12:30 PM Witness for the Prosecution (1958)

2:45 PM I Want To Live! (1958)

5:00 PM Anatomy Of A Murder (1959)

My Favorite show- A Crime to Remember, Tuesday nights at 10pm on ID channel. If you haven't watched in a while come back this season has been the best so far

True Crime Garage - podcast, I am so addicted to True Crime podcasts and there are not a ton of good ones out there. A new one that has just recently joined Itunes is True crime garage and its getting better every week. Go to TrueCrimeGarage.com for info

Today (Tuesday) at 3:30PM on TCM:

The Wrong Man (1957)

A musician is mistaken for a vicious thief, with devastating results. Hitchcock thriller based on a true story.

Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine

Bold. Brutal. Brilliant. CNN unravels the larger-than-life myth behind Steve Jobs. Friday, January 8, 10:00PM and Saturday, January 9, 9:00PM (Eastern).

Today at 12:00noon on Lifetime:

Kidnapped: The Hannah Anderson Story (2015)

Follows the abduction of 16 year old girl in California in 2013.

Today (Thursday) at 12:00PM on LMN:

Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret (2013)

My spouse and I are absolutely loving a series we discovered by accident called Killing Fields on Investigation Discovery. We tried to DVR a 48 Hours and got this instead. The third episode is rerunning tonight. The fourth episode will be on Tuesday January 26th and the first three are available on

http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/killing-fields/

There are going to be a total of six episodes covering the cold case of Eugenie Boisfontaine. Highly recommended.

A full day/evening of true crime movies today (Saturday) on Lifetime. Times are EST.

12:00PM Cleveland Abduction (2015)
A single mother who becomes the first victim of kidnapper Ariel Castro finds herself trapped in his home for 11 years, where she eventually becomes a friend and sister to two other women who are taken captive by Castro.

2:00PM I Killed My BFF (2015)
A friendship between two young mothers results in murder when one develops an attraction to the other's boyfriend.

4:00PM She Made Them Do It (2013)
The true story of convicted felon Sarah Pender who has been found guilty of masterminding a double murder.

6:00PM Taken (2008)
A retired CIA agent travels across Europe and relies on his old skills to save his estranged daughter, who has been kidnapped while on a trip to Paris.

8:00PM Manson's Lost Girls (2016)
The psychedelic summer of 1969 comes to life in this Lifetime original movie. The film paints a new picture of Charles Manson's world, as told through the stories of Linda Kasabian and the other women who fell under his demonic spell to create one of the most famous cults of all time.

10:00PM Beyond the Headlines: Manson's Lost Girls (2016)
An examination of Charles Manson's mysterious cult and the young women that he convinced to murder on his behalf in the late '60s.

This new story just went out on the Crime Time show regarding the Colonial Parkway Murders.

Allison Hope Weiner, the host of Crime Time, is hoping to do a second interview with us soon to cover next steps for the investigation.

The Unsolved Colonial Parkway Murders Reexamined via @YouTube

[video=youtube;5ORYjQ_rrFs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ORYjQ_rrFs[/video]

Thanks.

Bill Thomas
Brother of Cathleen Thomas
Los Angeles, CA

True crime movies today (Thursday) on LMN. Times are EST.

12:00PM No One Would Tell

4:00PM Taken: The Search for Sophie Parker

6:00PM Taken From Me: The Tiffany Rubin Story

8:00PM Prosecuting Casey Anthony

10:00PM Beyond the Headlines: The Casey Anthony Story

Tonight (Thursday) on LMN:

8:00PM (EDT) Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret

10:00PM The Jodi Arias Story: Beyond the Headlines

I see from a couple of sources that ABC 20/20 is doing a feature on the Grazzini-Rucki case on April 8.

Today (Sunday) at 3:00PM (EDT) on Lifetime:

Abducted: The Jocelyn Shaker Story (2016)

When 7-year-old Jocelyn Shaker is mysteriously abducted from a resort in the Colombian rainforest, her rich Columbian stepfather and American mother are accused of being involved.

This is airing right now on Channel 20 Detroit.

CRIME WATCH DAILY

APRIL MISLASP
[h=1]MICHIGAN TEEN WALKING HER DOG ALONG POPULAR JOGGING TRAIL VANISHES[/h]
Fourteen-year-old April Millsap is walking her dog when she sends her boyfriend a haunting text. She would never be heard from again. Ana Garcia has more on the search for her killer - and how an app on her phone was a key piece of evidence.

Missed the first 20 minutes. Going to have to check for the next airing.

http://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/03/...-dog-along-on-popular-jogging-trail-vanishes/

Tonight (Friday) at 8:00PM (EDT) on LMN:

Perfect High (2015)

Sweet suburban teen Amanda is introduced by her new friends to prescription drug-sharing, but the recreational fun soon leads her to a life-altering heroin addiction. Based on a true story.

Tonight on Investigation Discovery: Disappeared! The Jessica Needing a Story. 10 pm EST.

Tonight (Monday) at 10:00PM (EDT) on Investigation Discovery:

Disappeared

Somebody's Watching

Jessica Heeringa is working the night shift at a gas station. When a customer arrives just before closing to find the store empty, investigators believe she's been abducted. It's a case that reveals Jessica's biggest secret and the many men who adored her.
60 Min. | 14 (D)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ica-Heeringa-25-Norton-Shores-26-April-2013-9

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ricardo55
Back