*Crime-related TV shows to watch TODAY!*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am SO EXCITED to announce this—-guess what show is coming in 2020?!

Forensic Files 2!!!!!
(Forensic Files II)

Woohooo!!!

'Forensic Files' reboot coming in 2020

“True crime fans rejoice! Long-running crime series Forensic Files will return with new episodes in 2020.”

gran.gif

Last edited:
I am SO EXCITED to announce this—-guess what show is coming in 2020?!

Forensic Files 2!!!!!
(Forensic Files II)

Woohooo!!!

'Forensic Files' reboot coming in 2020

“True crime fans rejoice! Long-running crime series Forensic Files will return with new episodes in 2020.”

gran.gif

I just remembered, narrator Peter Thomas is dead though iirc? There will be no replacing him, that’s for sure.

I'm currently watching the People Investigates episode about the Dan Markel murder.

I just remembered, narrator Peter Thomas is dead though iirc? There will be no replacing him, that’s for sure.
Forensic Files started it all for me. I remember having to pay extra for cable because there were no crime channels per se. But Forensic Files was carried on a channel that cost extra. I loved Forensic Files. My husband started making comments about whether or not he was safe in our home because I was learning all these ways to kill people. Lol

I loved Peter Thomas’s voice. His narration was so compelling.

NBC News Special Report: Coronavirus Pandemic

S1 Ep1Airdate: 3/31

10:00 - 11:00p
Savannah GuthrieHoda Kotb
(3/31)NBC News correspondents report on COVID-19 from around the world, with experts answering viewer questions.

I’m on a “snapped” binge today.

Tonight (Tuesday) on LMN:

Chris Watts: Confessions of a Killer
8:00 - 10:00p
Sean Kleier Ashley Williams Judith Verno
(2020)A man fails a lie detector test and confesses to brutally murdering his pregnant wife Shan'ann and their two young daughters.

Tonight (Monday) on Lifetime:

I Was Lorena Bobbitt

Premieres May 25 at 8/7c

About the Movie
Lorena Bobbitt became a household name and made tabloid headlines when after years of abuse by her husband, she cut off his penis with a knife in 1993. Now nearly 30 years later, Lorena tells her story, and hers alone, for the first time with Lifetime. This film follows her journey from a wide-eyed, immigrant bride to a battered wife into an unlikely media sensation. I Was Lorena Bobbitt also documents her ultimately emerging as a strong, thoughtful woman who has devoted her life to advocating for other abused women.

Tonight (Tuesday) on Lifetime:

I Was Lorena Bobbitt
8:00 - 10:04p
Dani Montalvo Luke Humphrey Niamh Wilson
(2020) Battered wife Lorena Bobbitt becomes an unlikely media sensation after she turns the tables on her abusive husband.

Note: I watched the premiere of this made-for-TV movie last night. It was very good. Intense, but worthwhile viewing.

Filthy Rich dropped today on Netflix, documentary series about pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

Investigation Discovery
11 mins ·
In December 2013, police in the Myrtle Beach area discover an abandoned car at a pitch-dark boat landing. They quickly surmise its owner - twenty-year-old Heather Elvis - has vanished. Authorities race to find Heather and stumble into a twisted web of lies, betrayal and fury. In this two-hour special, we speak with Heather's parents, sister and best friend and join prosecutors on their quest for answers and justice.

Disappeared in the Darkness: An ID Mystery starts tonight at 9/8c.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back