*Crime-related TV shows to watch TODAY!*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tonight (Saturday) on Lifetime:

The Good Father: The Martin MacNeill Story
8:00 - 10:10p
Tom Everett ScottCharisma CarpenterAnwen O'Driscoll
(2021)Weeks after his wife's suspicious death, Dr. Martin MacNeill moves in his mistress under the guise of a live-in nanny. Shocked by her father's actions, his daughter begins to question everything she's known about him while uncovering a web of lies.

GUILTY - UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #9 | Page 33 (websleuths.com)

Who else seen the Dateline episode where the host, Ms Canning, sent her DNA to a company that I can’t recall and they didn’t know who it was sampled from? The pic and profile that was generated was so close to her that it was spooky.
I’m just fascinated at what technology is doing with relation to crime these days and just excited to see it move forward.

Who else seen the Dateline episode where the host, Ms Canning, sent her DNA to a company that I can’t recall and they didn’t know who it was sampled from? The pic and profile that was generated was so close to her that it was spooky.
I’m just fascinated at what technology is doing with relation to crime these days and just excited to see it move forward.

It was Parabon that did her snapshot.
Facing the Music, Part 5

ETA link to Parabon
Parabon® Snapshot® DNA Analysis Service - Powered by Parabon NanoLabs

Attachments

• Canning, Andrea 3.JPG
    Canning, Andrea 3.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Canning, Andrea Parabon.JPG
    Canning, Andrea Parabon.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 19
Anybody catching this “Missing In Missouri” about Christine Whitaker on ID? It’s very interesting and reeled me right on in. I searched for a thread on her with no luck.

I'll have to check that out.

I looked on ID Channel for this and can't find it. Where can we watch this series?

I think it’s originally an HLN production. Seems I read that over in the case thread. It was on ID last night and I’m sure they will rerun it as they do a lot of shows. I haven’t looked on the Demand page to see if it’s there.

Tonight (Saturday) on Lifetime.

Watch Girl in the Shed: The Kidnapping of Abby Hernandez | Lifetime (mylifetime.com)

Girl in the Shed: The Kidnapping of Abby Hernandez
Premieres Saturday, February 26 at 8/7c

The true story of 14-year-old freshman Abby Hernandez (Lindsay Navarro) who vanished while walking home from school in North Conway, New Hampshire. Kicking off the state’s largest search, Abby’s disappearance left her family, especially her mother Zenya (Erica Durance), investigators and the community mystified of her whereabouts. Taken by Nathaniel Kibby (Ben Savage), Abby was kept is a soundproof container and forced to wear a shock collar while enduring psychological, sexual and emotional abuse. Despite suffering daily torture, Abby kept hope alive that she would one day be able to see her family again. (2022)

GUILTY - NH - Abby Hernandez, 14, North Conway, 9 Oct 2013 - #15 | Page 45 (websleuths.com)

I’m watching this now on HBO Max - wow.

Undercurrent: The Disappearance of Kim Wall
1 SEASONS | 2 EPISODES | TV-MA
WATCH NOW

“This two-part documentary directed by Emmy-nominated filmmaker Erin Lee Carr (At the Heart of Gold: Inside the USA Gymnastics Scandal and I Love You, Now Die: The Commonwealth V. Michelle Carter) tells the story of accomplished journalist Kim Wall, who tragically went missing in 2017.

Wall was last seen just prior to interviewing the eccentric entrepreneur Peter Madsen aboard his self-made submarine in Danish waters. Madsen changes his story multiple times during the course of a police investigation that ultimately uncovers the truth: Wall was murdered on the submarine. Madsen is soon put on trial, and a judge is tasked with determining what actually happened on the vessel.

The documentary weaves together trial testimony, expert opinion, never-heard-before audio from Madsen himself, key new interviews with those who knew Wall and Madsen, and includes commentary from a range of officers, scientists, and journalists close to the case.

Undercurrent: The Disappearance of Kim Wall is an Anchor Production in association with Anonymous Content and Abstract Productions. Supervising producer, Dani Sloane; executive producers, Ethan Goldman, Fred Grinstein, Andrew Rossi, Nicole Romano, Corey Rogers.”

“In 2017, Swedish journalist Kim Wall set sail to interview eccentric Danish entrepreneur Peter Madsen aboard his self-made submarine – but tragically never returned. This two-part docuseries delves inside the case and the subsequent murder trial by way of trial testimony, never-heard-before audio, and interviews with those who knew Wall and Madsen.

Starring: Ditte Dyreborg, Lars Moller Pedersen, Thomas Djursing, Mattias Sigfridsson, Trine Maria Ilsoe, Frank Hvilsom, Julie Thomsen, Torben Vang”

Trailer:

This Dateline about the murder of Annie Hester is a mind bending one if anybody on the West Coast wants to catch it. I searched for a thread about this. What a cast of characters.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back