Crime-scene investigation vans arrive at taped-off Anthony house

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to know what they missed before? There was a total of about 6-8 people. I also saw the head CSI lady, with the short spiked reddish brown hair.

The FOX reporter on the scene mentioned 10 investigators, who knows?
I wonder if Yuri brought his cuffs?

IT said the house was taped off as a crime scene..Is that the usual occurrence to do that again?...also mentioned in the article:
"Also, deputies released the crime scene, and the public had access to the site. Casey Anthony's defense team was notified before the scene was released, but members of the team notified deputies they would not inspect the site".
So why was baez whining about access to crime scene before:razz:
OMG. Baez is a gem, isn't he?
Now the defense team's planning a new stategy against the meter reader probably.:twocents:

I maintain that if they are going to be removing something large, it's going to be Caylee's playhouse or the soil surrounding that area. That is where Cadaver dogs hit...right in that corner of the yard.

Wonder if Cadaver dogs have ever been INTO the house? Wouldn't that be interesting.

I don't know if this has been mentioned before just got on with this news, but they have finished crime scene and left there. Everything was cleared out. That was before going to A's house.

the most interesting thing it could be would be a murder weapon of some sort.

Despite their hinky behaviors, and their lawyers comment about immunity, I haven't heard LE say they're implicated in this murder at all....have you?

Nope, but it still does not exclude. And, legally, timing is of essence to get any evidence regardless. It is sad as I said, please note that, but true.

The A's knew sooner than this that Caylee was dead and wonder now if maybe not where IMO, since the rest of us know now they can just garner sympathy publicly using Caylee again IMO. My sympathy is that they put KC before Caylee.

HLN's re-running conway/A's statement, "now the Anthony's would like to be left alone..." oops maybe Yuri didn't get the memo?

Here is what was stated by FOXNEWS TV in my words.

phil keeting

The Anthony home is taped off and a search warrent was executed after a judge signed it today.
10 ppl with CSI are at the house based on evidence from the woods.
1500 closed the wooded area, about the same time New CSI came to the house. The news showed pics of CSI taking pics of the outside of the home. I saw 2 CSI vans, with crime tape around them. They all went into the house.
they showed ppl all in front of the house behind crime scene tape.

It was on Fox on TV. Don't know any link. It didn't last long. Showed them going in the front door.

I just saw that on Fox too. After releasing the crime scene where Caylee's body was found, they went directly to the house.

Fox said the search warrant was issued by a Judge today.

Wonder what they're looking for now???

I hope to God that the next scene we see is George and Cindy being led out in cuffs...

Yuri, eh? Wonder if he is interviewing or arresting this time? Just a thought. ;)

I maintain that if they are going to be removing something large, it's going to be Caylee's playhouse or the soil surrounding that area. That is where Cadaver dogs hit...right in that corner of the yard.

Wonder if Cadaver dogs have ever been INTO the house? Wouldn't that be interesting.

I wondered why they didn't take the Playhouse and Sandbox to begin with, as well as the pavers below. Wonder what evidence would be left at this point? With George and his liming of the yard and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NazmiaWojo