Crime-scene investigation vans arrive at taped-off Anthony house

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, just a shame they took their sweet time getting to the search area....like 4 mths.
If we are to give LE the benefit of the doubt here, and assume it was a simple mistake, then why is there a double standard with the A's.
Why is it acceptable for le to err because they are human, but expect The A's to be error-free?

If we accept that LE didnt search thoroughly in the beginning, and they didnt take the pants that CA offered because they were looking at it as a kidnapping, not a homicide, then why would we assume that CA was covering up by washing them? Is she somehow supposed to be more experienced in handling evidence than LE themselves? C'mon!
I hope that during todays search (how many searches of the house have there been now?) they finally find whatever it is that will show us the truth of how caylee died.And she can finally rest in peace.
JMO

Cindy has stated she offered the pants to LE - has it ever been confirmed as truth?

I understand that. I wonder if they are trying to pressure them to roll on anything they know regarding KC?

I agree with your thoughts here.

They would not be able to do that.

Since they are represented by counsel, the counsel would be notified.

Cindy & george would walk away till Atty was holding their hands....

If that was Caylee's book, we know she had it with her on the 15th.
If the swimsuit turns out to be true, Cindy says they were swimming that evening. I think this is mentioned at the time because it is actually the last time Cindy sees Caylee. So on the 15th that book is the object of Caylee's interest so we can assume it goes with her in the car when Casey leaves with her. That book had just been at great grandpa's for a visit, and to great grandma's for a visit. Maybe that photo is one theirs and it was inside the pages of Caylee's book?

Hi Impatientredhead, That sounds perfectly possible to me! It would be interesting to know whose fingerprints were on that photo.

The funny thing is LE has had that photo since the 11th. If it was something that could tie the killer to Caylee you would think they'd have looked for a match on the last search.

If there was one photo from the great grandparents era, maybe they discovered some smaller ones, say a photo that showed Cindy or George when they were small taken with their parent/s. Cindy might have more of those exact thing at the house.

I wish someone here would take another look at that first photo of the book! See if there are smaller photos lying on the ground.

I went Christmas shopping and come home to this.
So is what I read earlier in the thread correct that JB and associates have not been to the crime scene?
Is there a chance that KC is making a deal and LE is verifying her story?
LE wouldn't announce it if a deal was in the works.

I had the same thought. :)

Howdy neighbor! Hopefully we won't loose power again...it was off last storm for three days. Hubby has a generator that will run the computer so I won't have to go through withdrawels!
Cheers!
:blowkiss:

Hubby bought a generator for his brother in Nova Scotia when Hurricane Huan hit but nothing for us...we do have a propane fire place and stove though which would see us through but he has spied a propane generator that I am encouraging him to buy! Wish me luck :)) Cheers to you too!:blowkiss:

I agree that is exactly what he is going to say. the scene was destroyed so completely that it would be a waste of time for defense team experts to go over it. Man, and I was so hoping the property owner would not allow them access so I could watch JB go ballistic :)

Pssssst! Don't tell anyone, but JB doesn't want to go in there now that he found out there are BIG snakes in there.

Can someone help me here?
Where do you post a reply to a locked thread? I don't see a thread for todays date like I have seen every other day? (I heard something very interesting in the GSJ video that I want to comment on)

How do you PM someone?
Thanks for any help

Hi. We don't have daily general discussion threads anymore. I would put your post in the Random Thoughts tread or the Questions for WebSleuthers thread. HTH and welcome.

Search area was released. Baez refused area. It is now open to the public. About the same time the search area was released LE went to the A's house ith anothe search warrant. This was approximately 3:05. 4 vans with 10 LE. yuri was there too. Search was fast and they are gone. Don't know what was taken yet.This sums it up, I think. Did I leave anything out anybody? :crazy:

Thanks, Spitfire :)

Pssssst! Don't tell anyone, but JB doesn't want to go in there now that he found out there are BIG snakes in there.

Now that is funny! Luckily, I had just swallowed my mouthful of hot cocoa or I would have had to spend the next 15 minutes cleaning off my monitor:)

If that was Caylee's book, we know she had it with her on the 15th.
If the swimsuit turns out to be true, Cindy says they were swimming that evening. I think this is mentioned at the time because it is actually the last time Cindy sees Caylee. So on the 15th that book is the object of Caylee's interest so we can assume it goes with her in the car when Casey leaves with her. That book had just been at great grandpa's for a visit, and to great grandma's for a visit. Maybe that photo is one theirs and it was inside the pages of Caylee's book?

This is my first post, so please forgive any klutziness. If the above is true, and it turns out the swimsuit was found with the remains, then it may mean Caylee had not changed for bed before KC came over and the fight ensued. This could also indicate Caylee was killed in the house (which revisits the possibility of it being the actual crime scene) or was taken and killed shortly thereafter. It also immediately destroys GA's assertion that she left the house on 6-16 wearing the exact same outfit KC describes her wearing on "June 9th" in her original police report, which I have always found suspicious.

Also, I stared at that sort of rotogravure-ish photo underneath the book and it looked to me like a dirty and faded still-shot of the video of Caylee on her great-grandfather's lap - right when she puts her arm around his neck to give him a kiss and you can just see her ponytail. It might have been printed off after downloading that night and stuck in the book. Both the book and the photo did not necessarily have to weather the entire six months in the elements. We really have no way of knowing how recently the bag broke - or when a hole large enough for the book to slip out was created - and they might not have been subject to the elements for more than a few weeks, if that long.

This is a crazy thought but what IF Casey has told what really
happened?
What if she told them the truth and they worked out a deal?
Maybe that is why they went right to the grandparents house.....
maybe she told them where to find evidence?
I went shopping and came home to 15 pages to read. I read a few and missed your post because I basically posted the same thing.
LE might have told JB more than the public has been told about the recent tests and evidence. I can see the possibility of KC, being advised by JB, making a deal. It seems very odd that JB and the other Attorneys haven't gone to the scene. I realize there is not much to see there but how could he comment about what was left at the scene for his experts to inspect/how large of an area/what shape the crime scene was in etc if he doesn't go to the scene when he is told it is being released? Somethings up and I think it is a deal.

Search area was released. Baez refused area. It is now open to the public. About the same time the search area was released LE went to the A's house ith anothe search warrant. This was approximately 3:05. 4 vans with 10 LE. yuri was there too. Search was fast and they are gone. Don't know what was taken yet.This sums it up, I think. Did I leave anything out anybody? :crazy:

I thought the search took 2 hours today, I don't know, is that fast?

This is my first post, so please forgive any klutziness. If the above is true, and it turns out the swimsuit was found with the remains, then it may mean Caylee had not changed for bed before KC came over and the fight ensued. This could also indicate Caylee was killed in the house (which revisits the possibility of it being the actual crime scene) or was taken and killed shortly thereafter. It also immediately destroys GA's assertion that she left the house on 6-16 wearing the exact same outfit KC describes her wearing on "June 9th" in her original police report, which I have always found suspicious.

Also, I stared at that sort of rotogravure-ish photo underneath the book and it looked to me like a dirty and faded still-shot of the video of Caylee on her great-grandfather's lap - right when she puts her arm around his neck to give him a kiss and you can just see her ponytail. It might have been printed off after downloading that night and stuck in the book. Both the book and the photo did not necessarily have to weather the entire six months in the elements. We really have no way of knowing how recently the bag broke - or when a hole large enough for the book to slip out was created - and they might not have been subject to the elements for more than a few weeks, if that long.

welcome out of lurkdom!

I don't buy the sighting on the 16th anymore, I used, but I think this is what George wants immunity for.... I think George and Cindy have systematically lied about what occured the evening of the 15th. I tend to think Casey stormed out of the house with Caylee still in her swim clothes after being with Cindy and killed her in the car. I think she went into the trunk and was not bagged until the 17th or 18th, in the backyard at some point that same day (looking for a burial spot? decided it was too hard to dig a hole? and just dumped her around the corner?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504